Devs & Builders needed for Large Server! [Age:15+]

TrewCraft360's Avatar TrewCraft3605/3/15 10:53 am
5/4/2015 8:11 pm
tjgillon's Avatar tjgillon
Hey guys I was just wondering if I could get some help on my servers. Im a dedicated server owner striving for my server to become something better then the rest. Its not so hard I only need some help. You would get $ if you help the server a lot. You would get the money from people buying our server ranks, we could split it. Im a professional server owner not willing to give up. You can apply below only if you have the skill and talent to be apart of the server.

Format for Applying
Name:

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac:

What Position your applying for:

Why you think you good enough:

Are you Mature:
TrewCraft360
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tjgillon
ill be on this weekend and u said im builder so save my spot!
05/04/2015 8:06 pm
tjgillon
oh wiat
never mind
05/04/2015 8:06 pm
tjgillon
what is the ip u siad im staff but u didnt msg me the ip
05/04/2015 6:39 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Xx_ElfphieMC_xX
Name: X_MyNameIsJeff_X

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac: Nope

What Position your applying for: Builder

Why you think you good enough: Well I used to be apart of 2 building teams, I can build in a huge variety of types(Modern,medieval,exterior,terraforming,interior,spawns and what not, I can build anything you would like), I ranked 12th in Minecon 2012 building competition

Are you Mature: Yeah, sometimes I build stuff that starts looking like a joke then turns out really good. I don't normally mess around but sometimes I will
05/04/2015 12:23 am
TrewCraft360
s22.hosthorde.com:25873
05/03/2015 6:03 pm
tjgillon
what the ip
05/03/2015 5:36 pm
tjgillon
my stronger is builder but if you need dev i can be that. But builder
05/03/2015 4:35 pm
TrewCraft360
tigillon > Whats your strongest strength, Builder or Dev? Please only pick one because we want more spots open then having less, 1 person, 1 job. It looks like you will bring great and fascinating ideas to our server. Welcome to the server Staff.
05/03/2015 5:50 pm
tjgillon
and whats the ip
05/03/2015 5:43 pm
tjgillon
Im better at builder. Infact im really good at builder. But if you need dev i can be that. But I choose Builder
05/03/2015 4:33 pm
TrewCraft360
jerau14 > You seem like a very mature and thoughtful builder. I would love o have you apart of my server team. Thanks for applying, Welcome to the Team!
05/03/2015 4:32 pm
TrewCraft360
Loisbaker98 > Sorry, you didn't fill out enoughh please be a bit more clear on Why you think your good enough: Thanks for applying, ill add you on Skype asap.
05/03/2015 3:26 pm
tjgillon
My email is tristangillon@gmail.com if u need it for my app (Ladiesman52590)
05/03/2015 3:25 pm
tjgillon
Name: Ladiesman52590

I do not own a mac sorry.
What Position your applying for: Either Dev, builder, HeadaAdmin, Or Admin which ever one is open

Why you think you good enough: Because i have experince in every position of staff including Owner! I am fun and nice to talk with! I make sure the server is clean and good! I make friends on the server so i am well liked and people can enjoy their time! I am pretty good at building to, and i have proof if u need it!

Are you Mature: I would say i am pretty mature. We all have those moments (or more than a moment) But over all, yea i am.
05/03/2015 3:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
jereau14
Name:jereau

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac:no i have pc

What Position your applying for:builder

Why you think you good enough: i'm a very good builder and retired from the green field build team
Are you Mature:yes

Reach me at jereaujolly@gmail.com minecraft user name jereau15
05/03/2015 2:58 pm
Itz_Calzy
Heya buddy! I was just wondering if you needed any staff other than Devs! I would be so happy if you would give a staff role to me! I love helping servers and want to know if you need another pair of hands! Thanks, Callum
05/03/2015 1:47 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Loisbaker98
Name: Lois

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac: no

Why you think you good enough: I have helped many servers out by building a variety of different builds.

Are you Mature: Yes
05/03/2015 1:14 pm
TrewCraft360
dmiller996 > Thanks for applying sir. I just recently looked over your photos of your amazing builds. My server staff would like to have you work with us and help us "lead to victory." Thanks for applying and Welcome to the team.
05/03/2015 12:59 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
dmiller996
Name: dmiller996

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac: no idea

Why you think you good enough: i have been a builder on many minecraft servers for 3 years now. I have the ability to build large or small depending on the project or its use. I try to build medieval most of the time(modern is too complicated atm). Proof of my work:
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/dmiller996/2014-07-13_083533.png
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/dmiller996/2014-07-20_223214.png
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/dmiller996/2014-07-20_223147.png
http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z465/dmiller996/2014-07-15_010130.png

Are you Mature: well, i'd hope so seeing as I am a adult. yes, i am mature but like to have fun.
05/03/2015 12:57 pm
TrewCraft360
MobEater123 > Thanks for applying, id like to have you be apart of our server. You sound very confident in your work and it seems like you take this very seriously. You can PM your Skype if you want to work with us. Thanks for applying, Welcome to the Team.
05/03/2015 12:12 pm
MobEater123
Oh 15+ :/ well I bet you I can build better then your 15yr old builder so age doesn't apply really :l
05/03/2015 12:10 pm
MobEater123
Format for Applying
Name:CluckSalad

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac :Nope no idea

What Position your applying for:Builder

Why you think you good enough: I think I am good enough for your builder. If you already have builders well try me, I will probably win in a build comp. I love to build: Spawns (Medival Future and custom) shops (Medival future and custom). I like to build my own styles and like to help people out. If you have a another staff member who needs help building let me know! I have play minecraft for about 3years (Ios Ps3 Ps4 Pc Mac) I hope that number will increase like my skill. I like to build custom, I don't like doing your normally plain jain spawn. I will build you one of the best builds you will EVER see that is free. Ik it may seem werid saying how good I am and then say I work for free but that doesn't matter. You will really like my work and I hope your sastified

Are you Mature: I don't like to mess around much, but sometimes I will so about 9.2 -10
05/03/2015 11:59 am
TrewCraft360
TizelPrison > You seem like you know what your doing, you've owed 4 server. it seems like you know almost more then me. We can learn from each other and grow my Minecraft Server. Thanks for applying, Welcome to the team.
05/03/2015 11:49 am
TizelPrison
Name: Tyler

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac: Yes, I am able to setup Bungie Cord on any operating system.

What Position your applying for: Anything that is Open!

Why you think you good enough: I have a lot of experience with all types of plugins, I am able to configure any plugin that is needed on the make the server the best that it can be. In the past I have owned 4 different servers, all of which had a great community. I have great management skills which is why I will be attending college in the fall, majoring in Business Management. I believe I have the skills it takes to be a member of your staff!

Are you Mature: I am highly mature, I'm a friendly guy. There is nothing that can make me mad. I have learned to just give everyone the respect that I want them to give me.

Thanks for considering my application, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely.
Tyler S
05/03/2015 11:31 am
TrewCraft360
Jessevanhes > First off, thanks for applying on my forum. You seem very mature and trustworthy. I would love to have you apart of my server staff. We will create plugins like a BossBar to a amazing Counter Strike plugin. It would be an honor to you have work with us, thanks for applying, Welcome to the team.
05/03/2015 11:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jessevanhes
Name:
My name is Jesse.

I do know how to set up bungeecord. But only on windows. I will probebly be able to figure it out though.

What Position your applying for:
I don't really mind the ranks, but i would see myself as a developer. But i can also build if needed..

Why you think you good enough:
I have been a part of a server building team. I have owned a server. I have helped many servers. I am pretty good at setting up permissions. I know a lot of plugins. I can make suggestions for new things on your server like minigames etc. I can also build. I have also been almost every possible staff rank you can think of. And i just like helping servers out.

Are you Mature:
Ýes, i treat every player with respect. No matter the age. I try to help as many players as possible. I also don't really mind being a part of a staff team. I can also help out as a player.

That was my application. If you need any further information please contact me on skype.
05/03/2015 11:11 am
TrewCraft360
Eadric9 > Thanks for being are first applier, we appreciate it. You seem very professional and mature. We would love to have you be apart of our server staff team. Its a pleasure having you apply for us. Thanks, Welcome to the team.
05/03/2015 11:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
Name:

Do you know how to set up BungeeCord on a mac: Yes, I do. I don't own a Mac, but I can set it up on 1.

What Position your applying for: Developer

Why you think you good enough: I think I am good enough because I have lots of experience with bukkit plugins. I can configure them, set them up, create them, and as I stated before, I can make unique customizable plugins you need from scratch. I can really help out your server as every since bukkit came out, I have been studying the Bukkit API. I have 5 years of programming experience, and 3 years with bukkit plugin creating/configuring/setting up. I think I could really benefit your server.

Are you Mature: Yes. On a 1-10 scale, maybe a 8.5/10. I am funny and social, but I am also hardworking and mature.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome