Direwolf 20 1.7+ Server!

EgonTheFox's Avatar EgonTheFox11/23/14 1:49 am
11/23/2014 1:58 am
Confuzzled_Bananana's Avatar Confuzzled_Bananana
I am trying to set up a Direwolf server! Sadly this is a white-listed server, and you will need to post in the comments if you wish to join! For now i will be limiting the number i white-list to 15. But this may change in the future! I will pm the server address to people i accept into the server! All you have to do is put your information in this format in the comments and i will look at it.

Name: "in game name"
Play style: " if you tend to go exploring or mining building structures or just advancing in tech/magic"
If you have anyone on any other servers "such as admins or creators of said server" that can recommend you as a good admin tell them to give me a pm! it will greatly help your chances of becoming a admin later on! "Also post any things about yourself you think note worthy in this area such as builds or videos those help as-well!"
EgonTheFox
Level 1 : New Crafter