<<<DirtBlock SMP Server>>> [WhiteList][24/7][Youtube][16+]

hoare420's Avatar hoare4207/17/14 4:33 pm
1 emeralds 239 3
7/29/2014 6:22 pm
wolfmanbluecar's Avatar wolfmanbluecar
Welcome To DirtBlock SMP

ABOUT:
Here at DirtBlock we are all about community! There will always be some kind of community event that will be going on! Some events include UHC, MiniGames, Mods and tons of other game related community events You can take place in! This is a new server the server host is https://www.serverminer.com The server is a 2GB ram with 40 Player slots so there should be no lag or downtime! At the moment we will be using skype to Keep in contact but if everything works out as i plan i will be getting a teamspeak server for the community!

Rules:
- No stealing,
- No modded clients, eg; X-ray, Gammabright (optifine is allowed)
- Don't randomly kill people
- Absolutely NO GRIEFING
- Respect spawn, don't leave tree's half cut down, and please fill in creeper holes.
- No TNT, lava or fire in pranks.

APPLICATION:
IGN:
Timezone or Country:
Why do you want to join DirtBlock?:
What can you bring to DirtBlock?:
YouTube channel (Optional) and will you record (also optional):
Will you be interested in the community activities?:
Do you agree with our rules?:
Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, what for? (Don't worry if you have, you can still get on the server):
hoare420
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 6:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
wolfmanbluecar
IGN: wolfmanbluecar
Timezone or Country: GMT (east coast USA)
Why do you want to join DirtBlock?: To build and have fun with other people.
What can you bring to DirtBlock?: Building and redstone knowledge.
YouTube channel (Optional) and will you record (also optional): I dont have a youtube, but I could start recording.
Will you be interested in the community activities?: Yes
Do you agree with our rules?: Yes
Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, what for? (Don't worry if you have, you can still get on the server): I have been unfairly banned by abusive admins, but no real bans under my belt.
07/18/2014 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Zoraldo MMO
IGN: Zoraldo_MMO
Timezone or Country: USA, MN
Why do you want to join DirtBlock?: I wish to join the community because I have been looking for a good Private server where others are also making YouTube videos.
What can you bring to DirtBlock?: I can bring, Large buildings, help out others, making LP/ co-ops, and just being a friendly player.
YouTube channel (Optional) and will you record (also optional): Making a new one when I get my new gaming PC.
Will you be interested in the community activities?:
Do you agree with our rules?: Yes
Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, what for? (Don't worry if you have, you can still get on the server): None

Side note: Sorry for misspelling and gramer, I am dyslexic
07/18/2014 12:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
iAlexO
IGN: iAlexOverby
Age: 11, but I am turning 12 on September 4th. I am very mature for my age.
Timezone or Country: USA, Central time.
Why do you want to join DirtBlock?: I've always wanted to join a Youtuber SMP server, I think it'd be fun
What can you bring to DirtBlock?: Awesomeness, awesomeness, fun, and more awesomeness!
YouTube channel (Optional) and will you record (also optional): My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ibennetthacker
Yes, I will record
Will you be interested in the community activities?: Absolutely!
Do you agree with our rules?: Yes!
Have you ever been banned on other servers? If so, what for? (Don't worry if you have, you can still get on the server): Yes, but for a false reason. I absolutely hate it when people break server rules (I'm a server owner myself!) and always try not to do the same.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome