Disabling Players from building on my server?

OneBarRouter's Avatar OneBarRouter7/5/15 11:10 am
1 emeralds 725 6
7/7/2015 10:53 pm
OneBarRouter's Avatar OneBarRouter
Hello,

Recently there has been an update for PEX (Permissions EX), so PEX no longer controls modify world, which is what I used to protect my server with. I used to have it so that everyone besides me had "- -modifyworld.*" So they couldn't destroy any blocks or place any blocks. Now that there is that update, I can no longer protect my server like that. Is there a way to do this globally with World Guard? Just set it so that players can't place or break blocks anywhere without me having to select regions? My server's map is HUGE, and I can't make a selection around it, which is why I'm asking this. Something in the World Guard config.yml perhaps?

Thanks,
OneBarRouter
OneBarRouter
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2015 12:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
With worldguard you can simply type "/rg flag __global__ build deny" and nobody can build anywhere.
07/07/2015 7:24 am
OneBarRouter
Ok thank you. Would OP people still be able to build? I want to be able to build, just not players
07/07/2015 7:27 am
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
SailorsMoon
Anyone with worldguard permissions
07/07/2015 10:53 pm
OneBarRouter
I actually tried "/rg flag global build deny" and it didn't work... any other ideas?
07/06/2015 10:00 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
kaizenworlds
I'm confused, I can still disable build in pex. Not that it matters, I use the griefprevention plugin and worldguard for large areas.
07/05/2015 11:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
YonkersTyler
EssentialsAntiBuild.

If you want a group to build, add the "essentials.build" node to their permissions

Link: http://wiki.mc-ess.net/wiki/Downloads
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome