Disney server

Squirrel's Avatar Squirrel8/14/15 2:22 am
1 emeralds 216 5
10/4/2015 8:07 am
mgproductionserver's Avatar mgproductionserver
I have a friend with a disney server heres what he needs: Lately, I've got some inspiration to redo and build my Disneyland project. But, I realize that I cannot do this alone. I will need a ton of builders and some Redstoners to help me complete this server. Like Walt Disney, he could not complete his dreams of Disneyland alone. I will be hiring builders and Redstoners starting today. You can be both builder and Redstoners on the server. For builders, you will use images/videos online to help you design the buildings, rides, etc. I might be considering having builders go in groups And have groups do different sections of an area. For Redstoners, they will get to do the shows, and effects for attractions. It would be good to know commands too. If this project ever gets completed, I will do a grand opening ceremony in which all the builders and Redstoners get honored somehow. Thanks for reading and good luck to people who will be interviewing for a job.

Aquirements:
- No Server Bans
- Must be nice
- Commitment

(I will not accept applications from new accounts if they have builds on a different website)

To apply, send goofyc354 a pm and please put and fill out the following:

IGN (In-Game Name):
(Male/Female)?
What You're Applying For (Imagineer/Redstoneer/Fireworks):
How Many Times You've been to Disneyland (Nto Accurate):
Why Are You Applying for this Job:
Show Me 3 Examples of Your Work (link/PMC/land plots on servers, etc.)
Description About Yourself:

Please type in full sentences and best grammar so I can understand you. Also the project will not be built in any scale.
Join us now by messaging goofyc354
Squirrel
Level 59 : Grandmaster Batman