-DivisionNetwork- Staff Recruitment

Chopchop1614's Avatar Chopchop161410/9/14 3:13 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 54
10/24/2014 1:39 pm
Chopchop1614's Avatar Chopchop1614
DivisionNetwork is a large network with Factions, KitPvp, survival and Prison! We are recruiting mainly moderators and some runner up Helpers and even Developers for the Network. The more servers you apply for the harder to get the position it will be. Oh yeah, no second chances at applying so do your best! If you lie in your application you will be denied staff and you will be banned from the network! This goes for online forms as well.Do not copy the stuff in brackets! Here goes:

Name:
IGN (in game name):
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged):
What are your general skills:
Are you good at management:
Are you an independent or group worker:
Do you work well under pressure:
What are your Minecraft skills:
Do you swear (dont lie!):
Do you have a YouTube account:
Do you have skype (required sorry):
Would you like to ask me anything:
Staff allowed to accept or deny: Zachbot321 Chopchop (me)
Chopchop1614
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 1:39 pm
Chopchop1614
bump
10/22/2014 11:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SparkRes
IGN (in game name): ShadeKWK
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged):15
What are your general skills: I know the commands, I may not know the plug-ins on the server, but I could quickly learn. I am good at handling fights, grief, etc, along with I am a builder.
Are you good at management: I am not so sure what you mean by "Management", I assume you mean Managing the server and plays, correct me if mistaken, I can very well help players with problems, I love helping the players, I am the guy that is nice until you break the rules, I'm not going to go soft on my own friends, a person who breaks the rules, gets the same punishment as anyone else.
Are you an independent or group worker: Depends, mostly a group worker.
Do you work well under pressure: Enlighten me on this, I don't exactly catch what you mean.
What are your Minecraft skills: I used to play Minecraft 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, I know everything to know in the game.
Do you swear (dont lie!): Yeah, but if you don't want me to, I can easily stop.
Do you have a YouTube account: Yes, it is still under construction
Do you have skype (required sorry): Pixelfox_
Would you like to ask me anything: The only thing I would be interested in is the factions, I would also suggesting adding Towny, as it's starting to outrun Factions. -SparkRes
10/24/2014 2:55 am
Chopchop1614
Your app does look good and your ideas are also helpful I will add you to skype and you can do an interview tomorrow (sorry for the late reply). Edit: There seem to be a lot of people with your skype name. Could you please add me: chopchop16141
10/22/2014 11:23 am
Chopchop1614
Its good when you finish homework! I would like people to know that DivisionNetwork is going to be sponsoring servers and helping them out.
10/21/2014 2:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SilverHawk21
Name: SilverHawk
IGN (in game name):DylanDakota123
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged):13
What are your general skills:Setting up and configuring plugins
Are you good at management:Yes
Are you an independent or group worker:Yes
Do you work well under pressure:Yes
What are your Minecraft skills:My minecraft skills?Mining?
Do you swear (dont lie!):When someone swears at me.
Do you have a YouTube account:Nope
Do you have skype (required sorry):Silver Hawk21
Would you like to ask me anything:Yes,what's the IP??I can provide you a host if you want to.
10/21/2014 3:01 am
Chopchop1614
The server is not even in beta so we are giving the ip only to staff so it doesn't leak out. We don't want people playing just yet. Please add me on skype as I can't find you my skype is chopchop16141. I take it your from the English time zone right?
10/21/2014 2:41 am
Chopchop1614
*yawns* morning bump Gotta stay ahead of the other threads.
10/20/2014 12:56 pm
Chopchop1614
I am extremely pleased with how many applications I have been given. We have excepted everyone but 2 people! Although we still need more staff! We have 6 members of staff at the moment and I want about 20-25! Remember guys that this server has now 3 youtubers that are going to do videos and twitter shoutouts for the server when it is released. If you dont apply now you might never get staff if the server becomes really popular.
10/19/2014 6:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
TheGamingPotato2002
Name: Gabe Philbeck
IGN (in game name): CalculatingName
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged): 13
What are your general skills: Im very good at, skyblock, survival, and factions but mainly anything except building
Are you good at management: Yes, I knwo when to Ban, Kick, or mute, but im not harsh about it.
Are you an independent or group worker: Yes, I can play everyday for 4-6 hours
Do you work well under pressure: Yea, I really work well all the time.
What are your Minecraft skills: Im very good at, skyblock, survival, and factions but mainly anything except building
Do you swear (dont lie!): Yes, but it not like a cuss in every sentence like alot of people do
Do you have a YouTube account: Yes.
Do you have skype (required sorry): legobrickhouse48
Would you like to ask me anything: Nope.
10/20/2014 11:30 am
Chopchop1614
I think you dont understand. General skills means skills in your life besides minecraft. Minecraft skills is your minecraft skills (self explanatory) Skype interview later
10/19/2014 5:43 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/20/2014 11:26 am
Chopchop1614
Skype interview later.
10/19/2014 5:35 pm
cutejojo12
Name: Jordan
IGN : Matvrity
What are your general skills: i am good at thinking of ideas for the server as i have always wanted to see my ideas in a server but i was never listened to as almost all my ideas are original most of the time. I also have advertising skills like i know what features donors should have depending on the gamemode and also donor ranks that would be affordable and people would actually donate for.
Are you good at management: Well i know how to make a server look perfect but not code plugins or host things.
Are you an independent or group worker: Most of the time team but depending I could do independent
Do you work well under pressure: Depend what task and how much time you give me.
What are your Minecraft skills: I do not really build and stuff. I am really good at knowing how players would react about x features added or something happening. I am also god with presentation stuff like what color to put in some situations. I do not really know how to explain my self. I am also very good with moderating players and be friends with them.
Do you swear : Well as you see my age yes but if the server limites it then i will not swear.
Do you have a YouTube account: nope
Do you have skype : cutejojo12
Would you like to ask me anything: nope not really. Just applying for moderator if i wasnt clear i guess
10/20/2014 11:06 am
Chopchop1614
Skype interview later today!
10/19/2014 5:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
wanted4fun
Name: Bryn
IGN (in game name): wanted4fun
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged):11
What are your general skills: i know how mod, helper, staff commands work.
Are you good at management: (dev not me)
Are you an independent or group worker: yes, i can work with other staff, help them or them helping me would be nice too.
Do you work well under pressure: yes, i do not rage. i do not like 'trolling' annoys me a lot thought
What are your Minecraft skills: i've been playing minecraft for 2 years, i know how a lot of things work some like some redstone, mobs, how not to be a noob.
Do you swear (don't lie!): not all the time sometimes like a 7% chance i would all the time.
Do you have a YouTube account: no sorry
Do you have Skype (required sorry): yes, wanted4fun
Would you like to ask me anything: can't Skype talk really only chat due to hearing loss, ( I'm having sugary nov.4 due to it) also sucks xD my birthday is 5 days after my surgery :/
10/20/2014 11:03 am
Chopchop1614
Skype interview later today
10/19/2014 5:14 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
I can't log on D:
10/20/2014 10:58 am
Chopchop1614
Please send me your skype. We have set up the bungee there is a new ip
10/20/2014 9:37 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Ding_Dang_Dong
10/19/2014 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
britishgirlBG
IGN (in game name):britishgirlBG
What are your general skills:Building, Moderating
Are you good at management:Yes
Are you an independent or group worker:Both are fine with me
Do you work well under pressure:Yes
What are your Minecraft skills:Building, bow skills,
Do you swear (dont lie!):NO
Do you have a YouTube account:Lily Mc
Do you have skype (required sorry):bookworm786143
Would you like to ask me anything:I have experience
10/20/2014 10:57 am
Chopchop1614
Sent skype message
10/19/2014 12:34 pm
Chopchop1614
bump
10/18/2014 10:45 pm
anonpmc1475754
[deleted]
10/19/2014 4:22 am
Chopchop1614
Good application we can do the interview later today. There are a lot of Ryan Delaney so add me my skype is chopchop16141 and yes I did put it correctly.
10/18/2014 10:10 pm
+Dude
Name: Preston
IGN (in game name): ZexyZexx
What are your general skills: Staffing, doing permissions, ranks and building.
Are you good at management: Yes, on a scale of 1-10 i would say 8-9
Are you an independent or group worker: I can work independently but i prefer group.
Do you work well under pressure: Scale of 1-10 i woud say around 7-8
What are your Minecraft skills: scale of 1-10 10
Do you swear (dont lie!): Only if i am REALLY mad
Do you have a YouTube account:No
Do you have skype (required sorry): preston.dai
Would you like to ask me anything: Nop
10/19/2014 11:58 am
Chopchop1614
So many of your skype. Please add me.
10/18/2014 8:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xavieh
IGN: Xavieh

You should choose me above all candidates because I am willing to become a committed staff member of your server. I am willing to put the time, dedication and hard work in to make sure this server doesn't die like the rest of them, that it becomes something unique and special.

I have alot of experience in the field of server and player management, having ran my own server beforehand. I have received critical acclaim from all the people I have worked with previously, having only started my career in server moderation two years ago, I may not have as much experience as other people who may apply, but I have the ability to adapt and learn new situations as they present themselves, those server owners who gave me a chance experienced a revival in player satisfaction, but also staff satisfaction as I am a great customer service representative and work well with a team of like-minded individuals.

As well as working in a team with others and being a great customer service representative, I am very professional, methodical and logical Minecraft player, preferring function over form and achieving the maximum of practicality of a server rather than prioritizing decorating and beautifying a project, that comes second to any big project.
10/19/2014 4:20 am
Chopchop1614
Amazing application. SO good I almost cried . Can I have your skype please? I will add you and we can go ahead and do the interview.
10/17/2014 3:00 am
Chopchop1614
Congratulations to the people who got staff yesterday! We now have a Projectmanager for the Factions server! Only 3 ProjectManager slots left!!
10/16/2014 3:01 pm
Chopchop1614
Friendly after american school bump
10/16/2014 12:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Apple ManPS3
Name: Chris
IGN (in game name): Apple_ManPS3
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged): 11
What are your general skills: Team work and management.
Are you good at management: Yes.
Are you an independent or group worker: I can be both when I am needed.
Do you work well under pressure: I will try hard to.
What are your Minecraft skills: Building , Moderating and just Helping Out.
Do you swear (dont lie!): Only if I get really really mad.
Do you have a YouTube account: No sorry!
Do you have skype (required sorry): N/A Email: christophergrainger@icloud.com
Would you like to ask me anything: I want to help your server but I am under age, can I still help?
10/16/2014 2:18 pm
Chopchop1614
I apologise but skype is a required feature because we will be doing meetings on there and I need a faster then email way of being able to contact you. Sorry. We are denying you staff.
10/16/2014 12:04 pm
Chopchop1614
10/16/2014 11:11 am
minecraftdennis
Name: Dennis
ign: dennis647
My general skills are commands mostly plugin commands the basic ones.
I am pretty good at management.
No i am not atm
I work very well underpreasurre.
My minecraft skills are commands. i have been on many server working with commands and i mostly love commands they are very fun and i have almost been working with plugin commands the most of minecraft.

I swear a bit much yes. Sometimes very much
Yes i do have a youtube channel.
YEs i do have skype. username: dennis.brokking
Thank you for reading ;D

Btw i am staff on other servers so i will devide playtime good.
10/16/2014 11:16 am
Chopchop1614
Good app interview soon please.
10/11/2014 6:08 pm
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack
BLESS_YO_FACE
Name: Ben
IGN: BLESS_YO_FACE
What are your general skills:
-Can work well with others
-WPM of 60
-Detailed knowledge of commands
-Able to give fair and swift punishment

Are you good at management: I like to think so
Are you an independent or group worker: I am a bit of both. Whether I'm working independently or in a group, as long as the work that I'm doing has a point, I'm more than happy
Do you work well under pressure: Yes I do
What are your Minecraft skills:
-Mediocre Builder
-Large knowledge about Minecraft
-Decent at PVP

Do you swear : I sometimes swear. Moreso when I'm talking via voice (Skype, Teamspeak) and it kind of slips out. However I don't swear in-game chat.
Do you have a YouTube account: Yes I do
Do you have skype: Yes I do
Would you like to ask me anything: I noticed that you said the server is whitelisted, when will the server be released?
10/16/2014 2:45 am
Chopchop1614
Good application same result as the 'fella' above! Please could you tell me your skype so I can message you. The server will be open when it is ready. At the moment we need builders to make spawn but we are looking for mods and admins (project managers) to oversee the event while the owners focus on the business side of things. Like signing youtubers and getting the hype up.
10/11/2014 5:48 pm
Crafted_Gaming
IGN (in game name): CraftedGaming

Age (don't lie, you will not be judged): 15

What are your general skills: Plugin development, server management, I'm basically an all-around guy, except for redstone.

Are you good at management: Indeed I am! I am a 4 time server owner, all of which ran successfully under my management!

Are you an independent or group worker: I consider myself a little bit of both. I do prefer working independently though.

Do you work well under pressure: Yes I do. Infact, I feel like being under pressure makes you more precise!

What are your Minecraft skills: I've been around since 1.1, I know everything in the book, except for redstone.

Do you swear (dont lie!): It varies on the situation. If I'm fuming with anger at someone, probably. But the majority of the time, no.

Do you have a YouTube account: I do! I haven't uploaded anything though. I will link you at the bottom.

Do you have skype (not required but will increase your chances by like 50%): Yes. My skype username is crafted_gaming

Would you like to ask me anything: How long has this server been active?
10/16/2014 2:43 am
Chopchop1614
Good application I can see you managing a group of people (being a project manager) for one of the servers. Will send you a skype message so I can interview you later tonight.
10/11/2014 5:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
Name:Anthony
IGN: Pikachu089
Age: 10 (most people deny me because of my age, but don't underestimate me, i have experience!)
What are your general skills: I am good at listening to people and being fair. I would never abuse my powers, I would only use them to make this server better.
Are you good at management:Yes, I have been a moderator on a small server back in 1.6, but it's down now.
Are you an independent or group worker:I can do both, but I like to be in a group.
Do you work well under pressure:Yes, I make sure to keep calm and build on!
What are your Minecraft skills:I can use most plugins very well, work good with other people, Have fun, Being fair.
Do you swear: I sometimes use very minor swear words when I get really angry, but will make sure I dont do it often.
Do you have a YouTube account: Yes, but I have no videos or anything on it, so its worth almost nothing.
Do you have skype:Yes
Would you like to ask me anything:No.
10/16/2014 2:41 am
Chopchop1614
Good app whats your skype please?
10/18/2014 7:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
My Skype is anthony.drain2
10/11/2014 4:30 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/16/2014 2:40 am
Chopchop1614
Will ask rest of owners but app looks ok!
10/10/2014 7:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
marmash12
Name: mark
IGN (in game name): mark7654321
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged): 15
What are your general skills: Building
Are you good at management: I can handle it yes
Are you an independent or group worker: Group
Do you work well under pressure: Very well :2
What are your Minecraft skillsBuilding is the reason I love minecraft. I am extremely detailed in my work and have built large structure with building teams on my old server. As an artist in many ways, the reason I love minecraft is to feel proud of work I make, and have other players love it as well

Do you swear (dont lie!): uhhhhhhhhh yes I swear
Do you have a YouTube account: Yes... but I don't use it to make videos just comment
Do you have skype (not required but will increase your chances by like 50%): yes I do markaltshuler
Would you like to ask me anything:( A comment ) Thank you for reading my application

Alsooo Im currently a mod on a server so I will be switching off if I get accepted so like 2 or 3 hours a day ill be on
10/11/2014 4:01 pm
Chopchop1614
Great app. Accepted straight in! Join the ip when you can.
10/10/2014 3:44 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Just tell me what you want and I'll start right away!
10/09/2014 4:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bobgangster
Name: Tyler
IGN (in game name): bobgangster101
Age (don't lie, you will not be judged): Just turned 16
What are your general skills: Setting up plugins, editing plugins, basic plugin creation, building, Permissions, etc
Are you good at management: Yes i think im good with this. I run my own server.
Are you an independent or group worker: Independant but can do group just as well.
Do you work well under pressure: Yes
What are your Minecraft skills: Building, Helping others, Having fun
Do you swear (dont lie!): Yes, but can handle not doing it when needed to
Do you have a YouTube account: Yes
Do you have skype (not required but will increase your chances by like 50%): Yes. bobgangster is my skype username
Would you like to ask me anything: Is the server 24/7? How big?
10/09/2014 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
The_FrosTy_Clan
Lol you ripped off my application because you're to lazy to make one.
10/09/2014 5:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bobgangster
What are you talking about? I copied the basic application uptop that the owner made and put in my own information. Mine doesnt even look like yours.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome