1 emeralds 10.4k 44
5/29/2016 12:50 pm
Technoman1130's Avatar Technoman1130

Server IP: play.whoviansmc.com
Server IP #2: s32.hosthorde.com:25690
Server Version: Minecraft 1.8

Server Forums/Website: whoviansanonymous.enjin.com/home
Server Donation Website: whoviansanonymous.buycraft.net/

Here at Whovians Anonymous, we are dedicated to bringing you the best possible Doctor Who experience onto Minecraft! Our goal with Whovians Anonymous is to make a completely free Doctor Who based Minecraft server that doesn't require game modifications, resource packs, money, or anything similar to enjoy!

-Fully functioning TARDIS'-

The primary focus of our server, The TARDIS! Using this plugin, you can create and use a completely functioning TARDIS, and fly it to different planets/places!

-Custom Planets/Worlds-

At Whovians Anonymous we offer various custom planets/worlds for our players to explore! These worlds include FutureEarth, ModernEarth, Nether/Hell, PrehistoricEarth[Coming Soon], Gallifrey [Coming Soon], and more in the works!

-Timelord Regeneration-
At Whovians Anonymous, instead of dying you can regenerate, much like The Doctor! This helps prevent you from losing items, and losing the location you're at!

-Unique Ranks-
At Whovians Anonymous, we offer four free, unique ranks! As you work your way up and progress through our ranking system, you unlock more and more perks/benefits such as the ability to regenerate, craft bigger and better TARDIS', and more!

-McMMO-
Thanks to the McMMO plugin, we have various ranks and abilities that players can work towards! A good example of these abilities is "Tree Feller". When unlocked, this ability allows you to instantly chop down an entire tree!

This was just a short list showing off some of our features! There is absolutely nothing (feature wise) to pay for in game, every feature is completely free and available to every player!

We are a dedicated server that's up 24/7, so be sure to drop in sometime! We'd love to see you on!

You can find the server page here
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/w ... ho-server/
Shimeshi
Level 42 : Master Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2016 12:50 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
I honestly don't understand all of the negative feedback on this thread. This server is by far (In my opinion, at least), the BEST Doctor-Who themed Minecraft server. You don't NEED to pay to get a TARDIS, snazzy rank, or anything game changing. Yes, donations do help the server, but donating gives you no competitive advantage over others which makes it such a great server to play on. The community is friendly, generous, and always willing to help. Contrary to the rest of the reviews on this thread, the owner and staff are quite nice. If you EVER need help, they'll be sure to give it to you. Before I found this server, I was about ready to just drop Minecraft once and for all. I was sick of all those servers with rude staff and with no effort put into the actual game. Yeah, it's true, if you break the server rules (Which are quite logical, by the way), you're going to face the consequences; but without rules, how could the server have any order? I'll give you my unbiased opinion. This server WILL be fun and a great place to play on IF you are willing to make an effort to follow the rules and actually TRY to get the stuff you need. You can't just expect people to hand things to you, but you have to work for some of it. Even if you don't like Doctor Who too much, I would still recommend this server to you, because of the community and the overall fun gameplay. Anyways, that's just my two cents, so I hope you take a look at this wonderful server!
05/01/2016 8:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DeadlyVoid
Hey Shim its me DeadlyVoid. I have been waiting for an update and I saw someone said that it would be up and running in 2-3 weeks and they said that a month ago. Do you know when you could update it bc I now think my TARDIS might have been deleted bc of this and I had all of mine and XninjaX101's prized possessions in there.
12/14/2015 12:41 pm
Shimeshi
*Bump
08/13/2015 8:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bobertneek
-snip-
08/12/2015 2:26 pm
OldSchoolNat
This server is not secure.

I put down a chest and put a sign on it so it is secure. Someone broke the sign and put it back on and I replaced it with another sign because I thought it was a glitch. They stole everything inside.

Previously, I build a house close to someone elses and it was blown up the next day. The owner told me that I was not allowed to build there. I had 1 chest, 1 oven and 4 ender's chest in the house.

DO NOT TRUST THIS SERVER!
08/13/2015 6:46 pm
Shimeshi
Firstly, things do not explode on this server. Explosions are disabled. I'm unsure of your username, but I'm going to assume you're Sir_Baconlot. If so, you built within 5 blocks of someone else's house and farm. Regardless I'm sorry you had a bad experience.
08/11/2015 12:19 pm
Shimeshi
Bump
07/19/2015 5:51 pm
Shimeshi
I don't know what my players have against you, I haven't talked against you. I banned you and left it at that.
07/18/2015 5:32 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
CharAhNalaar
I do not understand why this server gets such praise. I am a fellow DW server owner (who does NOT wish to advertise) and Shimeshi used to play on my server. He now runs a server of his own, as you can see. When I discovered this I had been looking for the other DW servers that people like. When I discovered it was run by Shimeshi, I thought "Cool! I know this guy!" and he was very nice to me. I had a few questions (what worlds do you have? is there a regen plugin? and the like) and I was able to tell that this was a very nice server indeed. The next time I logged on I discovered I was banned for "trust issues". I proceeded to send him a PM asking why I was banned so arbitrarily. No reply.

A month or so later I decided to check again. I decided to ask one of my regular players to go on and ask politely if I could have a chat with Shimeshi. The moderators banned him just for saying my name. When he returned he communicated with me that "the players on that server really hate you..." I have done nothing to warrant this PERSONAL AFFRONT on my and my server.
07/18/2015 10:14 pm
Shimeshi
I'm not going to get into this here - please just leave me and my server alone already. I simply do not find you fit to be on my server.
07/19/2015 2:19 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
CharAhNalaar
But what do your players have against me? I've never met most of them!
07/18/2015 12:44 pm
Shimeshi
*Bump*
06/29/2015 5:04 pm
drwho lover
dear server creator

i am a fellow dr who fan and i would love to join the staff. i am a good builder i just made a five nights at freddys map on ps3 and love doing redstone. i have never helped on a server before so this would be a great start.

thanks for your time my email is my mums margaretmunoz160@gmail.com
07/01/2015 2:31 am
Shimeshi
This is not the place to apply, please use our website to apply.
05/14/2015 10:13 am
calfeeley123
1. Why am I banned?, 2. Okay I will post on that forum. 3. What am I banned for?, Being ticket's friend?, I mean if it is that, then, why, am I banned? What good does it gain the server by banning someone because there irl friend's with TheTicketMaster?
05/13/2015 6:02 pm
Shimeshi
I will not be unbanning anyone. This is not the place to ask to be unbanned, I made a forum for a reason. You are both banned and will remain so.
05/13/2015 9:55 am
calfeeley123
Seeing, the mistake, can you unban me
05/10/2015 2:12 pm
calfeeley123
So I'm using his PC.
05/10/2015 2:04 pm
calfeeley123
Hello, I'm calfreeley123, And I was playing on your server (Really good server btw) then, suddenly I was banned for being ticket's alt, I am not his alt, merely his friend, I'm staying in ticket's house at the moment, because mine is being built near in irland, And my desktop is still in england, so can you please unban me? Seeing as im not an alt, I a m a real human being.

-calfeeley123
05/08/2015 7:17 pm
TheTicketMaster
I am using ticket's accoun to say this:

TheTicketMaster, he is a fragile guy, He genuinely feels guilty and VERY sorry about the previous evens, Getting banned and not being able to see his friends again, it has hit him hard. So I am asking on behalf of ticket to unban him?

-cayfeeley123
05/07/2015 3:45 pm
TheTicketMaster
Plus the above TARDIS thing was a joke jeese, dont take it so seriously.
05/07/2015 3:44 pm
TheTicketMaster
I'll leave since this server sucks.

Bye.
05/06/2015 10:37 pm
Shimeshi
I was just angry at the heat of the moment, and yes one day shim will ban EVERYONE for like 7 years (Im never comin back even if I do get unbanned) Then the server will get shut down.....Yeeeey.......dot (mysterious music) dot dot
- TheTicketMaster

I make sure our community is in good shape and not full of rude rule breakers. You broke ALOT of rules, including griefing.

HE BANNED ME FOR 7 HOLE YEARS!!!!
THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST SERVER EVER
NOONE GO ON THIS SERVER
THE OWNER IS STUPID AND WILL BAN YOU JUST
FOR THE SAKE OF IT! DONT GO ON!
THE OWNER IS A STUPID IDIOT.
DONT GO ON I TELL YOU!

(Im never comin back even if I do get unbanned)

You (TheTicketMaster) posted the following quote shortly after posting the two above...
:x SHIM......Unban me...OR I WILL KILL YOU IN MAH TARDIS!!!!!

You directly insult me, tell me you don't care to play on the server ever again, and then ask me to be unbanned? No sir. Stop flaming/spamming my forum post, please and thank you.
05/02/2015 4:42 am
TheTicketMaster
SHIM......Unban me...OR I WILL KILL YOU IN MAH TARDIS!!!!!
05/02/2015 4:39 am
TheTicketMaster
True^ I was just angry at the heat of the moment, and yes one day shim will ban EVERYONE for like 7 years (Im never comin back even if I do get unbanned) Then the server will get shut down.....Yeeeey.......dot (mysterious music) dot dot
04/30/2015 4:10 pm
TheTicketMaster
HE BANNED ME FOR 7 HOLE YEARS!!!!
THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST SERVER EVER
NOONE GO ON THIS SERVER
THE OWNER IS STUPID AND WILL BAN YOU JUST
FOR THE SAKE OF IT! DONT GO ON!
THE OWNER IS A STUPID IDIOT.
DONT GO ON I TELL YOU!
04/30/2015 4:16 pm
masterstealthninja30
There is no point of yelling nobody even has the attention span to go to the second page they are much too drawn to the first i only posted mine to blow of some steam. I actually didn't wanna post my true fury and anger because it's just none sense and would get me nowhere....you my friend should just calm down and let us just move on :/ we will find a better place out there and besides a very very well worked on and much dedicated to great game is coming that WILL make the server a ghost town....any moment now....it's a comin'
04/30/2015 4:01 pm
masterstealthninja30
The Servers is really nice and has very nice staff i recommend only IF you have the time on your hands. It is NOT a server where things can be easily handed to you, and YOU must get things for yourself. Everything else seems fine except for the owners short temper and his lack of knowledge, understanding and sympathy. Also his strange use of his own powers and how quickly he is to ban someone for a minor if not petty mistake in wording.
I mistakenely said i was a communist instead of a pacifist and got banned [ yes i know those are two completely different things (haha now i do) and YES i'm a little bit stupid xD]. If you want to stay on this lovely server then don't mess up especially with wording. I am now called a Commie for whatever reason the owner Shimeshi has in his head. Im not even that old either but anyway i guess i'll just move on since he won't be letting me on there anymore :/.
Aside from my sob story its a really great Doctor who server best i have ever seen so far and if you think you should join don't even hesitate for a second...i just want to warn you of any making any similar mistakes - Sincerely Masterninja30
Hope you found this incredibly helpful have a nice day
[PS if this makes any sense to you Don't NOT go just because of me i seriously think you should]
04/30/2015 3:56 pm
TheTicketMaster
I just got banned AGAIN for 7 years........For saying: *Brakes rule 1* Lol you cant even brake rule 1 xD, Thats what i said....
04/30/2015 4:02 pm
masterstealthninja30
HAHA Ticket you got banned? lol thats why i didn't see you wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE THE OWNER IS MERCILESS xD
04/25/2015 7:47 pm
TheTicketMaster
I got banned from the server reason: im over it. You shim were cyber bullying me and saying it was a joke. I dont see any joke now.
02/26/2015 5:17 pm
The_Hyuga
Is this server still up today??
11/19/2014 9:57 pm
Judothesurviver
I have joined, but am wondering a few things:

1) How could I get a rank? Could I possibly get a "Time_Lord" rank? (Im not asking for you to give me a rank, merely does one exist and how much would it cost)

2) Do I have permission to record on this server? I have a youtube channel called "Judowoodo the gamer", and was wondering if I was able to record.

That is it, basically.
12/06/2014 1:01 pm
Shimeshi
I'm sorry for the delayed response.
To question 1, just earn $30,000 and do /rankup in game, that will give you the rank "TimeLord".

To question 2, record all you want, provided you leave the IP in the the description of the video.
10/25/2014 5:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Leedgymemer
Bump
10/12/2014 3:08 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
I will check it out.
10/06/2014 12:06 pm
Bronzecobra123
Best server ever
09/11/2014 6:05 pm
Shimeshi
Lol, I feel silly writing this but this is really the only place I know how to advertise.
So... bump. ._.
09/02/2014 8:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Bump..?
09/04/2014 6:56 pm
Shimeshi
Yes, trying to get more people to see and hopefully come play ^-^ xD
08/31/2014 2:54 pm
Shimeshi
Bump - Mark II
08/29/2014 1:32 pm
Shimeshi
Bump^
08/27/2014 5:43 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Haydenjames
You must join! It's my favorite!
08/15/2014 1:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TFB_CHELSEA
Epic server I would recommend it to anyone join this server it's the best and really nice owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome