Does anyone make servers for free?

CautionMC's Avatar CautionMC9/2/15 5:00 pm
1 emeralds 136 3
9/3/2015 8:37 am
TheAquarius's Avatar TheAquarius
I really was thinking about starting a server but unfortunately am broke and don't know how to host one from my PC. I was wondering if anyone could start a server for me with all the basic plugins and maybe add kitpvp plugin and tournament plugin. I would build the server. If you are interested please say so and contact me on skype at NiqhtmareYT.

Thanks,
CautionMC
CautionMC
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2015 8:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheAquarius
Dude if you wanna make a server where you dont know much about it , just buy a cheap one , if you cant afford that then .....
09/03/2015 2:37 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
InfiniteReaper
If you want to start a legitimate server you wouldn't host it from your PC anyway. And if you don't know how to set up plugins either you probably shouldn't be running a server. You are talking about someone else doing all of the serious management of the server while you sit back and handle the smaller, easier details. What you are describing is an admin, not an owner.
09/02/2015 5:23 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SomeonePrivate
You are doing it wrong you have to start slowly learn everything, and when you are capable enough you open a host otherwise you will rely on others to do things for you forever, and then you will become one of those owners that can't even setup votifier and has a server with 100 players and if the guy that helps you do the stuff quits, you're fucked.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome