Does anyone play 1.7.10 modded anymore?

bonnydust's Avatar bonnydust8/18/16 3:45 pm
1 emeralds 3.7k 161
1/17/2017 10:47 pm
Zitzabis's Avatar Zitzabis
When we decided to try out modded minecraft we chose this version because it had the most mods available at the time (about 1 1/2 years ago), this still seems to be the case, but does anyone still play it, and if so would you play a server running it, or is it just "too old"?

bonnydust
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2017 10:47 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Gent
Zitzabis
Thread is locked due to flames. It's just mods guys, come on.

Lachie1770the mods seem to be on a long vacation.

We are unable to view every single thread. Make sure if there is an issue, you report it. Then we will have it in our feed to handle.

/locked
01/17/2017 7:59 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
Its funny how when I saw this thread 3 days ago, 8 pages, yesterday, 11 pages, and what do you know, 14 pages today!
01/17/2017 7:56 pm
LightlySaltedBuilder
Btw can a mod just lock this post, the flames are just growing, we might even have PMCs first forest fire.
01/17/2017 10:33 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
^ agreed, the mods seem to be on a long vacation.
01/17/2017 8:15 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Mmm, I think there's been a few other ones in the past. Last I recall was something about advertising or requirements of some sort...
01/17/2017 8:34 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Nah, I think ashland50 was the last wildfire.
01/17/2017 7:55 pm
LightlySaltedBuilder
NitwickI like how avrona completely skipped my post. Nothing to counter it with, perhaps?

Latiodiletimes like now i wish that the hide thread feature existed

I have it right here, it's called "moving mouse 50 px down" ;p But I digress...

Yup he skipped mine too, maybe too much logic in it
01/17/2017 6:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Robot
masonator2007
I would play modded network 2.1, but thats all
01/17/2017 6:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
ChampagneJ
NitwickI like how avrona completely skipped my post. Nothing to counter it with, perhaps?

Same here...
01/17/2017 4:25 pm
Lachie1770

I Know right, he mainly targets me, Lol but yea hes has nothing new to counter any arguments to be honest. To be honest hes just a troll now.

Agreed.
01/17/2017 1:22 pm
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
I honestly can't imagine many people who would spend months doing something for other people that they won't use and don't particularly enjoy.
I'm curious though, what is the mod you're making? What does it do?

I wil enjoy it, but I still just prefer normal Minecraft. I will still probably mess around with it from time to time just for some enjoyment. Also the mod is called "Ancient Cities". It adds lots of remains and lifestyle elements from these primitive people for you to explore and exploit. One of the main mechanics will be a large collection of herbs you can find, some rare, some not, that you can do a lot to, like travelling to a new dimension, make new super foods, etc. The mod includes new blocks, items, tools, armour, mobs, biomes, dimensions, structures, and achievements.
01/17/2017 12:50 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
avrona
Mods of any actual value take 100 hours to create... why would you pour so much time into something you won't use yourself?

So other people can enjoy it.

I honestly can't imagine many people who would spend months doing something for other people that they won't use and don't particularly enjoy.
I'm curious though, what is the mod you're making? What does it do?

avrona
Also you still didn't answer my question the last two times I asked it, so I'll try again;
I develop mods exclusively and actively for 1.7.10. I'm interested to an actual, legit reason that you think I should stop developing for 1.7.10.

Because it is old and has less features?

I know it's been mentioned once or twice already, but 1.7.10 has considerably more mods than future versions. Yes, the Vanilla 1.7 has less features, but when you add in some of the quite complex mods, it has more. This is why many people still use it. 1.7->1.8 rewrote the entire Rendering engine for MC, which was a huge change for many mods, so many simply decided to stay on this version.

For vanilla and bukkit, later versions are more feature-filled, but for 1.7.10 when you are using forge mods, there are more options available to you. This isn't opinion, it's fact. You've said yourself you have no interest in mods, so you personally have no interest in 1.7.10... but you need to learn that there are more people than just you, and surprisingly, some people enjoy different things too

Life gets a lot easier when you accept other people are different.
01/17/2017 12:44 pm
raidarr
avrona
Also you still didn't answer my question the last two times I asked it, so I'll try again;
I develop mods exclusively and actively for 1.7.10. I'm interested to an actual, legit reason that you think I should stop developing for 1.7.10.

Right, here we go again.

Nitwick
http://conquestreforged.com/blocks/m/40 ... ck_ID_List

Tell me how much fun it would be to update those blocks, never mind the textures and underlying engine, every time minecraft did a massive update. CR isn't even the biggest (though I must say, they're one of the best updated).

The mod I linked alone has far more blocks and mechanics included for the developmental pace than normal MC can hope to have for another consistent decade at the pace Mojang is going at. When you have mods that add more features and still offer more than vanilla looks like it will offer for a long time if ever, why bother to rock the boat and change possibly thousands of little mechanics when what you have is already ages ahead of what Mojang has put out?

Besides the fact that a vast majority of mods are set on that platform, and that it is far easier to troubleshoot issues on a platform that is familiar. Why is it more familiar? Lets refer to another post that was skipped:

HbTexturesOh, I feel you. You know what's even funnier than ID errors? json files! One for every item, three for every block, even though their models are the complete same. Entity rendering changed for no reason. BlockPos was added for no reason. It's almost Mojang didn't want us to port those mods over.
01/17/2017 12:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
avrona

Listen to Silvania. Don't use the same argument. Use a different argument that doesn't involve features and that its old. Give us a valid reason. You are making yourself look like a bratty 9 year old that doesn't know any other words.
01/17/2017 12:36 pm
raidarr
I like how avrona completely skipped my post. Nothing to counter it with, perhaps?

I have it right here, it's called "moving mouse 50 px down" ;p But I digress...
01/17/2017 12:33 pm
avrona
Mods of any actual value take 100 hours to create... why would you pour so much time into something you won't use yourself?

So other people can enjoy it.

01/17/2017 11:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
Silvania StudiosNote, "I don't like it" or "I don't play 1.7.10" aren't valid reasons. Surprisingly, there are players other than you in this game

neither are "it's prehistoric" or "because it has less items"
01/17/2017 11:32 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku

Note, "I don't like it" or "I don't play 1.7.10" aren't valid reasons. Surprisingly, there are players other than you in this game
01/17/2017 11:04 am
avrona
You'll find that's a lot more than you expect.

I know it will take some time, but I don't want to release a buggy or unpolished mod. I already played it quite a few times, and the mod is nowhere near done.
01/17/2017 11:02 am
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
avrona
I said I will test the mod, but I won't really play it after that. But I will play it as much as I can to make it as bug free as possible.

You'll find that's a lot more than you expect.

JohnSoloThis is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen in months.

ikr
01/17/2017 10:35 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
inactiveaccount1
This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen in months.
01/17/2017 10:31 am
avrona
HbTextures
avrona
Logically he wants to "make" mods but never uses them, Logic is real.

It actually is. I like making stuff people use, but I am not a fan of mods. So I am making one, but apart from testing and maybe just some messing around with it I won't really use it in my normal game.

You know, mods often require intense testing. If you don't do it, who will? It took 40k people half a year to report a pretty obvious bug to me. So not playing your own mod is counter-productive.

I said I will test the mod, but I won't really play it after that. But I will play it as much as I can to make it as bug free as possible.
01/17/2017 8:58 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
times like now i wish that the hide thread feature existed
01/17/2017 8:05 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
HbTextures
avrona

It actually is. I like making stuff people use, but I am not a fan of mods. So I am making one, but apart from testing and maybe just some messing around with it I won't really use it in my normal game.

You know, mods often require intense testing. If you don't do it, who will? It took 40k people half a year to report a pretty obvious bug to me. So not playing your own mod is counter-productive.
01/17/2017 7:51 am
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
You know I've been trying to be the neutral person to calm both sides but the modders are all ganging up on one person (I'm not supporting Avorona, but I'm also not supporting the modders either. But I'll still try to be neutral). I commend you for all attacking one person, if you're tired of him "trying" to convince you that vanilla is better then just leave and be the bigger person.

And now, Avorona. From what I've read it seems that you like to be insulted, and also like trying to climb a 90° incline as the people at the top throw stones at you. And since you claim that you're 15 then prove it, leave and show them the maturity that they don't see
01/17/2017 7:18 am
avrona

01/17/2017 6:23 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
brayden004
i play 1.7.10 mods because theres a whole lot of them
01/17/2017 3:52 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Caveman
Hafuka
(Seeing people quarrel about modding from time to time is somehow entertaining for me. I have never tried mods and I don't think I'll ever do. But reading the pros and cons is always interesting.)
01/17/2017 4:01 am
Lachie1770
Oh The Pros and cons are easy:
Pros of using mods: No avrona picking on you for using mods or plugins or older version on your servers.

Cons of using mods: avrona on PMC.

01/17/2017 3:55 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
Chickens4Life
Well i guess you need a laugh from something every now and again?
01/17/2017 3:28 am
Lachie1770
avronaOh boy where do I start because I never seen so much wrong and nonsense in one place.

Ok Officially 15, but you act like a wining 12 year old to everyone that doesn't agree with you.

Why are you referring to yourself as "you?"

Yea. Cause Im as stupid as you to call myself a idiot. Talk about Original comebacks.. gg... "We got a rebel here" Said no-one to you.

Well Believe or not, I am, Your server might be "Vanilla Minigames" But Hypixel etc are all do the same, Only difference they use plugins instead and their spawns aren't a eyesore. So yea, Its generic if you like it or not.

The thing is you are not. The only thing from that entire list your little brain came up with that is true to my server is that it's vanilla.

Is that what your parents said to you?

No, but did yours keep the receipt for you?

Nah, Cause I wasn't abandoned then re-adopted like you.

Even tho your getting more and more unpopular...

That doesn't even make any sense. But hey, what more could I expect from you.

Considering How many people are against you, Its more then you will ever expect.

Oh you must feel so cool don't you.

Cooler than an iceberg. JK. Seriously if you are relentless enough to flame bait, why stop at childish insults? Just go all out.

You are the one causing this so. Why don't you get off your little computer and read a book you might learn something.

Now why don't you get off and go work on your little generic server and let the ones who want to use 1.7.10 or older alone like a good little boy....

Yeah you heard the mod police everyone. Anyone with a generic vanilla server can get out! Thankfully I'm not one of those people.

I Think you seriously need help.
01/17/2017 3:16 am
avrona
Oh boy where do I start because I never seen so much wrong and nonsense in one place.

Ok Officially 15, but you act like a wining 12 year old to everyone that doesn't agree with you.

Why are you referring to yourself as "you?"

Well Believe or not, I am, Your server might be "Vanilla Minigames" But Hypixel etc are all do the same, Only difference they use plugins instead and their spawns aren't a eyesore. So yea, Its generic if you like it or not.

The thing is you are not. The only thing from that entire list your little brain came up with that is true to my server is that it's vanilla.

No, but did yours keep the receipt for you?

That doesn't even make any sense. But hey, what more could I expect from you.

Cooler than an iceberg. JK. Seriously if you are relentless enough to flame bait, why stop at childish insults? Just go all out.

Now why don't you get off and go work on your little generic server and let the ones who want to use 1.7.10 or older alone like a good little boy....

Yeah you heard the mod police everyone. Anyone with a generic vanilla server can get out! Thankfully I'm not one of those people.
01/17/2017 3:07 am
Chickens4Life
This Is Me

Lachie1770
avrona
Good guess but no. I'm 15.

Sorry Avrona No Rudness but hes kinda right, No offence

avronaSo you are not talking about my server. Because what you said is not my server.

Well Believe or not, I am, Your server might be "Vanilla Minigames" But Hypixel etc are all do the same, Only difference they use plugins instead and their spawns arent a eyesore. So yea, Its generic if you like it or not.

Again I have to agree with lachie, ive look at your server, judging the images it looks like a pretty plain server that uses all command blocks and vanilla items.

avronaWow real maturity there. It's like someone who can't come up with any comebacks without getting told off by their parents.

Lets not touch on this anymore.....

avronaI see at the end of the sentance there you finally figured out that the start of your sentance there was false.

Well To the modded community that is

avronaWow we got a fierce one here. Listen: no, just no.

"Listen: no, just no." So its alright to tell people what to do whens it you, but when it's us you act like this smartarse prick (Sorry But thats how i feel when you comment).

Honestly Avrona just listen to us, Your not experienced in this field, you dont know mods. All your gonna do is annoy the people who enjoy older versions and older version mods. Dont nag to people like us about not using 1.9+ Just leave us alone your not changing anyone's mind here, and get some more vaild points expect for "Its got more stuff" like everyone has said. Like just honestly your just a fly now, keep coming back to food and annoying people.....

Take no offence dont bother typing back with the smartarse attuide you display and do something right, and just leave 1.7.10 and below post Modded or not

Edit:
Yep this can seen in his latest post that you are utterly a disrespectful person
Avrona ive tried being nice but honestly you clearly are some spoilt brat, The way you act is just this disrespectful brat who thinks hes top -snipe-

Sorry to burst you little bubble, But your server last time i check is some -snipe- built server with no plugins, Looks pretty normal vanilla server, Last i check this is a modded related post your a vanilla fangirl who annoys the -snipe- out of people just because they dont use the latest version. So erh Hello Your not needed in this post in the first place.
Oh wait no rules to play with you because you think your top -snipe- and think you have the right to disrespect people like with a smartarse attuide. Look man your clearly unwanted her, theres like 7 people telling you to go away. But yet to stay, Gg Man you did it, Your offically the most retarded person who thinks hes top -snipe- i've ever met. Heres your reward! -Snipe- off already mate your not gonna get far in life with the way you present yourself here.
01/17/2017 2:59 am
Lachie1770
avrona

avronaSo you are not talking about my server. Because what you said is not my server.

avronaWow real maturity there. It's like someone who can't come up with any comebacks without getting told off by their parents.

avronaI see at the end of the sentance there you finally figured out that the start of your sentance there was false.

avronaWow we got a fierce one here. Listen: no, just no.

01/17/2017 1:53 am
avrona
Lol You calling people childish, Ive seen your "Youtube" videos, you are clearly too young to be on youtube so you must be under the age of 10.

You are clearly wanting players to come onto your boring and generic server.

So you are not talking about my server. Because what you said is not my server.

Ha The only reason he would be yelling would be that you are annoying.. what a hypocrite.. Oh wait... we already discovered that.

Wow real maturity there. It's like someone who can't come up with any comebacks without getting told off by their parents.

I, actually we all don't need luck, cause we all got a brain... I dont need to, you are doing that yourself just fine, So please, Continue if you want to become a meme.. Oh wait.

I see at the end of the sentance there you finally figured out that the start of your sentance there was false.

Again, you clearly aren't 15, you sound like a 9 year old pipsqueak on YouTube. Realistically your probably a 12 that "knows it all". So Do the world a favor please, Press "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" and click "Shut Down" and Turn your internet off.

Wow we got a fierce one here. Listen: no, just no.
01/16/2017 9:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ashen One
Yup! I still play it! Me and my bro like to do modded survival, so that's a thing.
01/16/2017 9:41 pm
striker107
I just thought I'd mention that pistons were added because a mod developer made them and Mojang liked it so they added into the official game, so the saying "Mojang should create new content not things from mods." is invalid because they've been doing this for a while now. So why is it only coming up now? If you have an answer please tell me.
01/16/2017 7:58 pm
LightlySaltedBuilder
avronaOh boy where do I start?

Avrona, did you know that smooth lighting and the current minecraft chunk storage system were originally MODS that mojang implemented

Pretty much everyone with any interest in the development of Minecraft knows that.
Then why do you call modders bad programmers? if not even mojang had this until a modder made it.

but wait! modders are soooo bad programmers that something that skilled can't be made by them!

Helpful tip: Actually READ what I write before replying. You're either not reading it just to be annoying, or you read it but still continue being annoying so you ignored it. Better luck actually writing something true next time.
You call mods bad minecraft rip-offs made by people who know nothing about programming, it seems fair to assume you don't think very highly of modders and their programming skills.

Remember in your 1.9 blog, where you said 70% of the community liked mods. Would you just lose 70% of the community because "it doesn't fit into minecraft"

It's not mods in general. Mods in newer versions I'm absolutely fine with. But it's just comes to these prehistoric versions mods no longer have any sense since it's such an old version, seeing how since then we had 1.8,1.9,1.10,1.11, and 1.11.1 updates which all added lots of new stuff. Mods in 1.11? Sure, go ahead. I would never/most likely never use them, but at least it makes sense since it's the current version. I even tried getting into modding myself.
You really don't listen to anything that people have been saying. Like everyone said, thats where the most mods are on, and it's not easy to update a mod to a newer version. Its easy to update minecraft, but if your using mods, for example, i only use worldedit, but whenever there is an update first i need to go download forge all over again, get a updated version of the texture pack, and updated versions of world edit, if the last two even exist yet. even though i only use one mod it's still annoying to have to update, and it's really not easy to update with mods.

Helpful tip: if you want people in the modding community to like you and not be a meme then keep your opinions to yourself, and don't call mods bad ripoffs. if you want to see bad ripoffs of minecraft then go to the appstore, and get it into your head that just because you can update easily doesn't mean people want to update. It's easy to update to windows 10 but does that mean everyone will update. no, because some people might prefer the current version, so leave those people alone and stay in your vanilla forum, if you hate modded or old versions so much then keep it to yourself

What on earth are you taking about???
You seem to dislike people using versions below 1.9 or the current version, well if it bothers you so much keep it to yourself, it's not a law to have to update to the current version.

Hes known for skipping facts that ruin his vanilla only cult cause.

????

Responses in bold

Also, your argument that it has more items is actually in favor of mods. with 1.7.10 mods you can get at least 100+ items, vs what, 10 in the newer versions.

Btw can a mod lock this post, it's becoming is a flame war
01/16/2017 7:42 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
Wrangler
Some movecraft style mod servers still run on 1.7.10 because newer ones with say "Shield" were added mess the movecraft plugin up.
01/16/2017 7:41 pm
Lachie1770
Also
avrona
Lol, again if you want to start a flame war, why are you stopping at childish insults.

Lol You calling people childish, Ive seen your "Youtube" videos, you are clearly too young to be on youtube so you must be under the age of 10.

avrona
1, Why drag my servers into it?

You are clearly wanting players to come onto your boring and generic server.

avrona
I do listen and I do respect people. There is nothing to listen to here though.

You are officially one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen, You don't have respect for the people using older versions, what a bloody lie, Also stop using the same bloody argument all the time. All you say is "it adds new stuff" which might be true but get more "arguments" oh wait you cant, cause 1.9+ is a big mistake that just ruins minecraft.

avrona
Again, unless you are in charge of some modding police I have some bad news for you.

Unless your in some charge in some "newest is best" cult... Oh wait.

avrona Get over what? You are yelling at nothing.

Ha The only reason he would be yelling would be that you are annoying.. what a hypocrite.. Oh wait... we already discovered that.

avronaYour still on that soapbox? You are literally talking about nothing now.

What? Soapbox... Really? is that all you got. Are you that dumb "cleaver bot"?

avronaThe level of nonesense there is just so much. Again, actually read what I say or just ignore it and keep on fueling your false points to try to turn people against me for no reason. Better luck next time.

I, actually we all don't need luck, cause we all got a brain... I dont need to, you are doing that yourself just fine, So please, Continue if you want to become a meme.. Oh wait.

avronaI've never seen so much wrong in one short statement like that. Where do I even start.

1. You are seriously starting a flame war, but if you are starting one anyway, why are you still using childish insults like stuck up? You saying that really says a lot about you. Plus how on earth could you even have come up with that false conclusion in the first place? I'm starting to think you are getting me confused with some annoying 12 year old.
2. Add an extra 3 years to that and there, that's my age. Good try though.

Again, you clearly aren't 15, you sound like a 9 year old pipsqueak on YouTube. Realistically your probably a 12 that "knows it all". So Do the world a favor please, Press "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" and click "Shut Down" and Turn your internet off.
01/16/2017 7:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
treehugger10
Honestly that's really all I've been playing since the combat update came out
01/16/2017 7:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GamingSkeleton3
I play a modpack that I updated from 1.6.4
01/16/2017 7:03 pm
raidarr
Chickens4Lifeattempting to shut down any older version mod lovers. Just stop this now, your only making yourself look like a fool. You go play your precious 1.9+. Leave us alone we wanna play 1.7.10 modded/nonmodded just deal with it and go away

I wasn't aware that avrona had the executive button and was banning minecraft accounts for not playing on new versions, which seems to be the gist I'm getting here...
01/16/2017 7:00 pm
Chickens4Life
you know i had this huge post about me telling you stuff then i somehow deleted it but you know ill just get to what i was on about.

Avrona your a nagger to older versions, all you want to do is drag people to a version you like and they dont with 1 reason "b3c2u53 17 h25 m0r3 s7uff" im sorry i had to, "Because it has more stuff" then your constantly calling mods rip-offs, which btw you still using incorrectly and calling versiosn you never even played "prehistoric".

And as people clearly have told you, You keep using 1 reason over and over, attempting to shut down any older version mod lovers. Just stop this now, your only making yourself look like a fool. You go play your precious 1.9+. Leave us alone we wanna play 1.7.10 modded/nonmodded just deal with it and go away you aren't need in theses types of post because all you do in theses post is nag people for not using the newer version then start flame wars then say others did it.

You need to stay off modded post in the old version cause all your gonna do is start another flame war because u want people to play minecraft on the newest version. We'll play want we want how we want. You cant change that, You WONT change.

Now stop calling mods rip offs because they arent even ripoffs, stop saying 1.7.10 down is pointless to play cause "1.9+ has more items" Hey we got a vast superior range of mods (popular) as lachie says, we got thousands of more things that you claim to be "UNMINECRAFT" . Get over it please and move on and stop making yourself look like the fool
01/16/2017 5:48 pm
Lachie1770
avrona
1.7.10 has a bigger marketshare for mods and why would you want to develop for a version that doesn't have a big marketshare?

Because it has more stuff? The mod I'm working on already uses so many items from 1.8+ that work so much better for it than some outdated version with less features.

Ok, Does it Have trains, does it have planes, does it have cars, does it have power poles,does it have proper wires, does it have roads, does it more building blocks, does it have machines, does it have proper 3D tracks, does it have a way to make custom paintings, does it have nuclear power reactors, does it have working computers, does it have decent red stone system like Redpower and does it have more food, I could go on forever... but you get the point (well probably not cause ur name is avrona)

If your mod doesnt have any of that (which due to you been a newbie to minecraft it wouldnt, plus everyone prefers the orginals) then its gonna be a waste of time mod.

You would have to have atleast 1000+ blocks/items/etc to have even get closet to what 1.7.10 modded has, not that you have any proof of this "mod", it will be outdated fast and you will abandon it due to your "newest is greatest" logic.
01/16/2017 5:33 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
HbTextures
avrona
1.7.10 has a bigger marketshare for mods and why would you want to develop for a version that doesn't have a big marketshare?

Because it has more stuff? The mod I'm working on already uses so many items from 1.8+ that work so much better for it than some outdated version with less features.

"many" how much is that?
I've been working on my mod since 2014 (all 1.7.10) and I've gotten to ~700 items and ~280 blocks. I think I have outdone vanilla by the numbers, at least a little bit.
By the way, "that work so much better" is either subjective or it needs some kind of proof (you aren't even giving us examples here)
01/16/2017 5:21 pm
raidarr
avronaBecause it has more stuff?

Care to comment on the mod I linked with more stuff than any of the vanilla versions, including 1.11.2?

How about the other mods that already have more than vanilla ever added since they were first made in 1.7.10?
01/16/2017 5:04 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
avrona

Proof? I can make a mod that adds the objects from 1.8 into 1.7.10 easily by adding multiple classes and lines of code. Also, STOP USING THE SAME ARGUMENT. You are just saying "Because it has more stuff?" the whole time. Please provide why that is better and why mods can't do that. Download some mods that add new objects and all those objects won't be in minecraft for a long time.
01/16/2017 4:55 pm
avrona

01/16/2017 4:32 pm
striker107
Why can't the modders and the vanilla players get along? But I guess it's not possible for this tear ever to be repaired due to the damage that has already done. But I won't accept that, I will try my hardest to fix what I can, I will never give up on this dream of modded and vanilla players getting along!

So please stop his before it gets any worse, I am a vanilla player AND a modded player. That is all for now.

Respectfully Striker107.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome