Am I doing it wrong?

Rainy_Day's Avatar Rainy_Day9/17/14 3:20 pm
1 emeralds 197 6
9/17/2014 3:53 pm
Dark_Alpha_'s Avatar Dark_Alpha_
Hey guys... I own a Pixelmon server. I've made many posts on PMc about the server, made a video, put it on server lists... Hell, I even put it in my signature. However, I'm not getting any players at all... Now you might think this is attention-seeking, but really, I just want to know if my server has crippling problems, etc, that explains why my server is not doing well. It just makes me wonder whether everything is worth it. And, yes, I have made $150 in donations. And that proves that it did do well at some point.
Rainy_Day
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 3:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pig
Dark_Alpha_
i don't play on servers at all at the moment. i wait until bukkit and optifine are out for 1.8 and maybe then i'm going back to servers. but it's mostly for my own buildings. (they are as dead as the servers at the moment )
09/17/2014 3:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
Rainy_Day
Alright then. I guess I will start fresh.
09/17/2014 3:30 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Maybe it is time to try another thing. Pixelmon is SO overdone. I've have 3 PM's from people claiming to have invented it

It's just to overdone. Why not something original!
09/17/2014 3:28 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
My guess is that it's because there are so many Pixelmon servers.
People usually flock to servers with new and original themes or more classic types of the most. Pixelmon isn't really either of the two.
09/17/2014 3:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
In my opinion, minecraft is in a loop wondering what is going to happen to the community, the servers I help run have been dead since the recent events such as the EULA, and Mojang being bought out. However, I could be wrong that this is the reason players are not on. One thing you should try is asking your players who have played, and no longer play on the server on why they left.
09/17/2014 3:22 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
pixelmon has been played to death and bled dry...nobody plays it anymore
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome