DotCrafted Private Minecraft Server (Hermitcraft Inspired)

ToxicVoltage's Avatar ToxicVoltage4/6/15 1:12 am
1 emeralds 310 8
7/2/2015 3:07 pm
ReecybDesigns's Avatar ReecybDesigns
Hello! I am looking for some players to join my private server, dotCrafted. We are going to open the server in the next few days and are trying to get together a good group of 10 or so players for the start. This server will be vanilla 1.8.3 and is inspired by servers like Hermitcraft and Mindcrack. Currently we are looking for YouTubers and livestreamers primarily, but people who don't do those can join too! The rules for the server are mostly just common sense things, such as don't grief, don't steal, be mature, etc. Pranks will be allowed as long as they aren't too big or destructive, just no pranks that will take a long time to clean up. If you are interested in joining just fill out the application below!

APPLICATION
Name:
Time Zone:
Skype (optional):
YouTube (if you have one):
Twitch (if you have one):

Have you ever been banned from a server?
Why do you want to join the server?
How often will you play on the server?
What are your skills in Minecraft?

Tell us a bit about you:
ToxicVoltage
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ReecybDesigns
Name: Reece
IGN: ReecybDesigns
Time Zone: GMT
Skype (optional): ReecybDesigns
YouTube (if you have one): https://www.youtube.com/user/ReecybDesigns
Twitch (if you have one):

Have you ever been banned from a server? No
Why do you want to join the server? Because I enjoy playing minecraft and I love HermitCraft so being on a server inspired by it would be amazing!
How often will you play on the server? Everyday
What are your skills in Minecraft? Building/Designing
07/02/2015 6:19 am
Level 26 : Expert Miner
inazumark
Name: Mark
IGN: inazumark
Time Zone: UST +0/CEST (Holland)
Youtube: http://youtube.com/dutchgamehelper I upload some Dutch gameplay and some other random stuff.
Twitch: -

I have never been banned from any server.
I want to make new friends and meet new people!
Every day I play some Minecraft so I will often join the server.
I'm very good at Redstone and Building I know a lot about Servers, Plugins and Commandsblocks!

Hi my name is Mark i live in Holland but i can speak English as well. Sometimes I program little plugins or make custom minecraft maps or upload videos to youtube.
I helped build lobbys/maps on other servers. I want to make new friends and meet new people to play with.
05/06/2015 12:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Omena
Name : Tuomas
IGN: Drtumppi
TimeZone : UTC/GMT +3hour.
Never been banned . I would like to join the server cuz i enjoy playing minecraft way too much. Atm im playing on my own server with few friends until i find real one. I will probably play 3-6hours a day. Emm my skills. Been owning server for long time and my building skills. well i could say they are pretty "amazing". U can always come check .
05/06/2015 10:54 am
BlueDynamo
Name: Josh
IGN: BlueDynamo
Time Zone: BST UTC/GMT +1hour.
Skype (optional): I'll say in the server if accepted.
YouTube (if you have one): Not yet, but looking to make one once F find a server like this to play on.
Twitch (if you have one): No.

Have you ever been banned from a server? To my knowledge, no.
Why do you want to join the server? Well I recently started playing Minecraft again after around a 2 year break. When I played, it was on a whitelisted server that I loved. I made friends, and had an amazing time, so re-creating that feeling on a new server like this would be pretty sweet.
How often will you play on the server? Depends on the day. Weekends - Probably like 6 hours Weekdays - 3 hours depending if i have exams coming up
What are your skills in Minecraft? I don't particularly have any skills, I'm all around pretty much average at the game. I love building, but I'm not great at it, so I'd say my best skill is mining probably xD

Tell us a bit about you: Well I'm 16 years old, and love gaming. Aside from minecraft, I play FIFA, most FPS, RPG games, and NBA. I play many more too but these are probably the main games. I'm also Australian, but moved to England about 10 years ago. One of the most interesting things about me (and there aren't many) is that I'm almost fully colour blind, which is pretty crap.
PS. I swear quite a lot, but I can tone it down if it would be too much of a problem

Thank you!
04/06/2015 3:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Confuzzled_Bananana
Name: Nathan
IGN: CraftyBanana
Time Zone: aest
Skype (optional): confuzzled_banana
YouTube (if you have one): no
Twitch (if you have one): no

Have you ever been banned from a server? yes but it was for the most stuiped things ever
Why do you want to join the server? I am sick of owners being mean to players who mean good and enjoy playing minecraft and I hope your one of the owner's like I want to play with online and I want to meet new friends and play with them
How often will you play on the server? 4 hours everyday
What are your skills in Minecraft? redstone
04/06/2015 1:50 am
DragonBomber111
so like monday or tuseday and I might apply
04/06/2015 1:43 am
ToxicVoltage
It will be 24/7 and will open in the next day or two.
04/06/2015 1:41 am
DragonBomber111
Will the server be paid and 24/7 and when will it open?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome