Downloading Skins

PupuNikkari's Avatar PupuNikkari4/3/17 11:52 am
1 emeralds 526 4
4/4/2017 9:20 am
SkySlasher20's Avatar SkySlasher20
So, my good friend requested a skin and I did one for her... Later on she told that she couldn't change it, because when she was clicking the 'change' button it told 'bad request' I tried to do it but it didn't work. I downloaded the same skin to a different website and then it worked... Is there a bug ?

The way I got the 'bad request'

Click on any skin here on pmc
Click 'change my skin' (or something like that)
You should be thrown to the Minecraft's official website and it asks your things. Sing in and then you'll see the skin file there and stuff and if it's an Alex you'd better change it to it
Then click 'change'

That's how I got the 'Bad request' thing....
Could someone explain what's going on ? I have no problems with this (you can always download the skin file and then that way do it) but some people (as my friend) may not know how to download the skin else or is this a bug on their Minecraft.. So could someone who knows tell me what is this ?
PupuNikkari
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher