Draft Status?

CommandBlockGaming's Avatar CommandBlockGaming5/27/16 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 784 4
5/27/2016 10:01 pm
Sardonyx's Avatar Sardonyx
Hey guys!
Today I tried to post something, but it said "Project in draft status. Only site mods & author can see it." What do I do? When I look for it in my profile page, nothing is there! PLEASE HELP!

CommandBlockGaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2016 10:01 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
Ok, so the reason that you are having the issue is that it doesn't pass all of PMC's spam filters. Try adding more characters to the description. (but don't spam text, since that's against the rules!)
05/27/2016 9:21 pm
CommandBlockGaming
Fire Conquest
Silvania Studios
Fire ConquestHey guys!
Today I tried to post something, but it said "Project in draft status. Only site mods & author can see it." What do I do? When I look for it in my profile page, nothing is there! PLEASE HELP!

Ok firstly, that colour is super hard to read, and use simg tags instead of img for pictures, as it scales it so people can see properly. I did that in my quote above, see how much nicer it is?

Now that that's out of the way, you probably unticked the "Publish Live" button. Go edit your project and check that button, it should be ticked.

The "edit" button does not appear, how do I edit? And also, the only reason I ticked off publish live was because it said it was spam and didnt work, when I unticked it it worked.

Ah sorry, i am just going to repost this stupid damn thing. Thanks for your help tho, really appreciate it!
05/27/2016 9:08 pm
CommandBlockGaming
Silvania Studios
Fire ConquestHey guys!

Ok firstly, that colour is super hard to read, and use simg tags instead of img for pictures, as it scales it so people can see properly. I did that in my quote above, see how much nicer it is?

Now that that's out of the way, you probably unticked the "Publish Live" button. Go edit your project and check that button, it should be ticked.

The "edit" button does not appear, how do I edit? And also, the only reason I ticked off publish live was because it said it was spam and didnt work, when I unticked it it worked.
05/27/2016 5:23 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Fire ConquestHey guys!

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome