Dragon Block C, Whitelist RP.

MikeAddiction's Avatar MikeAddiction11/1/14 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 11
6/15/2017 3:28 pm
MasonFosterGaming's Avatar MasonFosterGaming
Dragon Block C Roleplay!
Hello everybody, I'm bringing to you a Dragon Block C server that is strictly roleplay. This server is going to allow you to create your own Dragon Ball Z-like sagas with the other people who are playing with you. The server is whitelisted to prevent people from ruining the experience for all those who want to roleplay.

First and foremost, you will be making an application that I will judge to determine whether or not you will be on the server. You can choose between 5 races.

Saiyan: Disadvantages include; Not being able to become a super saiyan without a genuine reason, pride doesn't count as a reason.
Half-Saiyan: Can become a super saiyan slightly easier Disadvantages: considered inferior by saiyans, lack of pure fighting drive,
Human: Most well balanced, Most well accepted, most lenience in back story (your story wont be as important in your acceptance).
Namekian: Can fuse with another namekian(npc) once for a power boost, otherwise similar traits to humans
Arcosian (Frieza's Race): Needs no reason to transform, upon spawning you will get one free tier 1 scouter,

Template for application
Minecraft Username:
Roleplay Name:
Race:
Personality Strengths:
Personality Weaknesses:
Other Personality traits:
Backstory:
Explanation:
Your roleplay name can be anything that is not from the canon. Please DO NOT put the letters Go- at the beginning of your name. If you do, you won't be accepted. Your race is one of the races listed above. Gender is self explanatory, boy or girl. Combat type refers to the mod, where you can specialize in a certain type of fighting, Spiritualist(Ki attacks), Warrior(Melee), or Martial Artist(Both). The next three sections DO NOT refer to your character's fighting skill. They want you to tell me your character's personality. If they are good, or evil.
Good:
Personality Strengths: Kind hearted, quick witted, cares for friends
Personality Weaknesses: Acts without thinking, takes on opponents that he is no match for, overwhelming pride.
Bad:
Personality Strengths: He is strong, Super good melee fighter, Battle power over 9000, beats any enemy
Personality Weaknesses: might be beaten by Goku, is not as strong as I said, is bad with ki attacks
You can obviously see which makes more sense.

Other personality traits are just things that your character does and doesn't like. For example, "John" likes baseball, and enjoys bacon and pineapple on his pizza."
Backstory is the most important part of the application. If your backstory is too short or not detailed enough, you probably wont be accepted. You CANNOT reference the show directly, and try not to mention characters from DBZ. Please try to come up with a creative story from scratch rather than copying DBZ and saying something like "John came to earth from planet Vegeta to escape Frieza. He wanted to beat Frieza for destroying his home so he trained with Roshi and Kami to beat him."
PLEASE WRITE YOUR APPLICATION IN THE COMMENTS! This avoids copying, and I can keep track of all of the applications more easily.
The server will be up when I am up, and it will most likely be down when I am asleep, if I am taking a hour break, I'll leave it up. But when I go to sleep, it goes down.
THE SERVER WILL BE PUT UP ONCE I HAVE ACCEPTED 5 PEOPLE!
MikeAddiction
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2017 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MasonFosterGaming
Minecraft Username: SuicidalAngel
Roleplay Name: Parznap
Race: Half-Saiyan (Saiyan and Human) (Would be better if he could be a ¾ Saiyan and a ¼ Human)
Combat Type: Warrior
Personality Strengths: Cunning, creative and shows amazing leadership qualities.
Personality Weaknesses: Laid back, over confident, too defensive of himself (His half-breed race). He considers himself a Saiyan and not a Half-Breed.
Other Personality traits: Doesn’t fight for anyone (only fights for himself). Doesn’t really have the urge to fight and only fights if he really feels like it or has to. Although due to his Saiyan blood the idea of a fight can excite him.
Backstory: Parznap was born in a loving family, being born into a family of a half-saiyan father and a full saiyan mother. They both ran away from the saiyan race, hoping to start a loving family together with their new son. Parznap always considered himself a saiyan growing up when he was younger, he never knew different and always had the pride of a full-blooded saiyan warrior, he even trained under his mother and sometimes his unwilling father. He would always push himself to his limits and call out his parents for being weaklings even though they were both going easy on him. Soon enough Parznap got too overconfident, he called himself the strongest child in the saiyan race. Sure, he could back these words up, he did pack a punch. However he was no match for the people older than him. All the older saiyans used to abuse Parznap, call him a dirty half-breed. Parznap never believed this even though he looked nothing like the other saiyans. His hair was brown like his father while theirs was black like the night. Their urge to fight was larger than his and they always kept their calm, they never became angered like Parznap used to.

Parznap always ignored them. His parents called them bullies. They denied that he was a half-breed saiyan. They called him powerful. He lived with these thoughts for years until Parznap was 16 years old. He was happy until his grandfather arrived. He called Parznap’s mother a betrayer and Parznap’s father a dirty half-breed. The secret was out. Parznap finally knew he wasn’t a full saiyan. He hated that, but he never had the chance to think as the grandfather swooped in for an attack. This was blocked by the father and the two had a massive drawn out battle at their full potential. Parznap saw the full power of his father. He was once again lied to. Betrayed by his parents. The fight ended in a retreat of the full-blooded saiyan. Parznap was shocked, he yelled to his parents, called them horrible, disgusting saiyans. He ran out and he never saw the pair again. He now lives on the streets at the age of 19. His urge to fight has dimmed down however he has taught some children some of his fighting techniques when given the chance. He showed potential as a leader but he was too disgusted in himself as he wasn’t a full blooded saiyan. He didn’t want to influence anyone else.

Explanation: I play on this role-playing server known as Lord of the Craft. It’s known to be the biggest minecraft roleplaying server in the world. I always loved dragon ball and it’s become an obsession for me. I’ve always wanted to roleplay as my Saiyan but have never had the chance until today. This is my chance and I hope I can be accepted so I can see the full potential of this server and roleplay with many people who love dragon ball as much as I do! My skype is ratedmride
01/23/2017 9:07 pm
RascakWarrior
Minecraft Username: WaterMage0516
Roleplay Name: Zesty
Race: Majin (But in game I set it as human, if that is ok.)
Combat Type: Spiritualist
Personality Strengths: Cheerful, Loyal, Playful, Calm
Personality Weaknesses: Forgetful, Annoying, Impish
Other Personality traits: Likes to play with poop? , Died 9 times, but bribed King Yemma with action figures to bring him back.
Backstory: Trained under Master Pupu for a 3 years after finding him when playing with poop to learn the Pooki Arts and he activated the Plot Device, teleporting him to the Role Play. (I have a more in depth version if you want it.)
Explanation: I made this character in Dragon Ball Fusions as a Otherworlder and I thought he was soooo cool! I tried entering another RP so I made the story to get in, but the server was closed so I came here.
09/25/2016 6:19 pm
sheepoverlord123
Minecraft Username: sheepoverlord123
Roleplay Name: Mr. Sheep
Race: saiyan
Combat Type:melee
Personality Strengths:Does not hold back at the start, does what he wants, trains a lot
Personality Weaknesses:Trains too much, gets into trouble a lot because he does what he wants, is bad at aiming, thinks that ki blasts are stupid
Other Personality traits:
Backstory:I was a saiyan that was sent to Planet Sheep to kill all life forms when I was 1 week old, but the strongest sheep hit me on the head so hard I forgot who I was and was left to die. then an elder sheep took me into his herd then raised me in the ways of the warrior sheep. then suddenly I got hit in the head and got my memories back and tried to go back to my home planet Planet Vegeta, but then I learned it was destroyed by the evil tyrant Fridge. so I wanted revenge and learned he was going to Earth. and here we are now
Explanation:I never did a role play before on dbc so I wanted to see what it is like
06/16/2016 6:12 pm
MattDAGYT
Minecraft Username:MattDAGYT
Roleplay Name:Matt
Race:Half-Saiyan
Combat Type:Uses ki and hand-to-hand
Personality Strengths:Tacticical,Swift,Simple,
Personality Weaknesses:Takes pity on others,With give Evil a second chance to change
Other Personality traits:None
Backstory:A saiyan escaped from the planet vegeta but was never heard from,until he was spotted at the planet earth,He met a earth girl and had a child.But the saiyan had to look for his brothern,so he left the woman and the child.The child is me.In honor of my father my mother taught me how to fight until the age of 13,when something arrives on earth.This is where my story begins
Explanation:I love to roleplay but no one roleplays on dragon block c so i found this and i hope i can join!!(btw my skype is mlockburner_1
10/03/2015 11:32 pm
[Wildclaw2001]
Minecraft Username: Wildclaw2001

Roleplay Name: Boggal

Race: Saiyan

Combat Type: Spiritualist

Personality Strengths: smart,natural leader, cares for friends , always pushes to get stronger.

Personality Weaknesses: over confident, refuses help, spends to much time training , sucker for love , not very strong in the physical department.

Other Personality traits: Always look in for the perfect mate.

Backstory: Born on planet Vegeta before the destruction at the age of 5 i was taken to shemuru a planet in the west part of the solar system. At the age of 7 i learned of the death of my father Toto (2 class saiyan) i was really sad and went into depression but i push through with my friend Shushla sadly at the age of 12 Shushla died and left me all alone. At this point i realized that i would never let my friends die. At the age of 15 i was on Gotato when i met a man that told me about other of my kind residing on Freizas ship. Though i never found the other one of my race. at the age of 17 i traveled to a planet named earth...... And here we are now.

Explanation: I chose to do this as my roleplay person because it describes my personality and i've always love the thought of being part of the rp community,
08/18/2015 12:46 pm
chespin1234
Minecraft Username: kanepower1234
Roleplay Name: Okora
Race: Sayian
Combat Type: Martial Artist
Personality Strengths: Strong, Cares for his friends, Spends most of his time training or hanging out with his friends
Personality Weaknesses: Very quick to react in battle, Hotheaded, Doesn't think much in battle
Other Personality traits: He nice to people and likes making friends
Backstory: Okora was born on Planet Vegeta and became an extremely skilled fighter at a young age. He was soon sent to Planet Yardrat to conquer the planet and kill everything. He soon learned about his home planet's destruction, he decided to become good and heard of earth and soon headed there, where he is now a Z fighter.
Explanation: I kinda did already (also I don't have skype, so what should I do?)
01/25/2015 3:26 pm
tarzan1376
Minecraft Username: Tarzan1376
Roleplay Name: Tato
Race: Saiyan
Combat Type: Hand to Hand
Personality Strengths: determined, simple, very straightforward, words and actions are often dominated by my feelings.
Personality Weaknesses:never lie, hide nothing, selfish and focused on my goals
Other Personality traits:None.
Backstory: Born and Raised on Planet Vegeta up until the age of 9, when frieza attacked my parents sent me off to a distant planet called Eros up until the age of 37 a evil dragon surfaced and attacked I quickly fled knowing the worst that could happen. when on autopilot my ship took me to earth their is where I met my wife and had 2 kids. I was settled down when an evil creature came named Cell and killed everyone leaving me to mourn, left with nothing but the heads of my children and wife. as Cell walked away he began to laugh oddly turn around and stab my kids heads with his tail. After that he flew away as if nothing happened. Quickly I stood up and vowed vengeance upon cell and to distinguish him from existence. I vowed to stop running from every little thing and finally fight back for once, to regain my honor to get rid of all sins i've committed I must defeat cell!
Explanation: of what * sorry *
11/02/2014 4:49 pm
MikeAddiction
I need 4 more people
11/02/2014 4:00 pm
MikeAddiction
Bump
11/01/2014 10:32 pm
MikeAddiction
Bumpity bump
11/01/2014 5:26 pm
MikeAddiction
Once you apply, please PM me your Skype!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome