Drawing Minecraft skins

Omentaiga's Avatar Omentaiga3/24/17 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 558 1
3/24/2017 6:55 pm
IronWolf16's Avatar IronWolf16
I've never been that good at drawing Minecraft so I thought why not try it instead of avoiding it?

I only have two examples (4 technically, 2 versions of each) to show, but here are the skins of two of my friends:

http://imgur.com/a/9vsbG

So if you'd like one, tell me this in a reply:

What is your Minecraft username? Or you could just give me a picture/link to a skin you'd like me to draw instead.
What post is the character in? You can describe it or show me a picture of it and Ill try to replicate it.
Animated? I can make a .gif and am a pretty decent animator so I am very willing to do a short little looped animation for the character if you'd like. I don't have any examples of these.
Transparent background? If not what kind of background is behind the character?
Shaded? I'm not the best at shading as you could probably see so there are three options: Flat color (no shading), normal shading (the second versions of both skins in the link), or harsh shading (first versions of skins in the link).
Antialiasing? Antialiasing, I believe, is flat pixels apposed to fading pixels. Put "Antialising off" for pixels like you'd see in MSPaint, and "Antialising on" for the 'fading pixels'. (I don't know how to explain, look it up if you don't understand me lol)

I think that's it.., and put anything else you may want in it.

I can't guarantee I'll do yours if there end up being a considerable amount, as each one at least takes an hour and a half and I have other important deadlines for things I need to meet. This is just for fun, so sorry in advance if I never get to yours!
Omentaiga
Level 26 : Expert Robot