YouTuber SMP Server! [APPLY!]

NoahTheWhiteHead's Avatar NoahTheWhiteHead4/11/15 2:33 pm
6/12/2015 6:36 pm
Sandgeneral1's Avatar Sandgeneral1
---------------------------YouTuber SMP Server

---------------------------Note: This server is 100% Vanilla!

--------------------------------------Rules

-----------------------------------1: No Griefing!
-----------------------------------2: No Stealing!
-----------------------------------3: No Mods (Like X-ray and such!)
-----------------------------------4: PVP is allowed if both persons have agreed to it!
-----------------------------------5: Respect Other Players!
-----------------------------------6: Be Mature!
-----------------------------------7: If Any Rules gets Breaked = BAN
-----------------------------------8: this is not a rule. type "Gold" in the end of your application to
-----------------------------------make sure you've read the rules! if you don't do this you wont be
-----------------------------------accepted no matter what!
-----------------------------------9: Use Common Sence! Or Don't do things to people you wouldnt
-----------------------------------want to be done to you!

---------------------------Requirements!

--------------------------1: You Need to have a Active youtube channel with atleast 10 subs!
--------------------------2: We do NOT have any age restrictions! We only have a rule to be Mature
--------------------------enough! If we don't think you are mature enough for this server (through
--------------------------your videos will be decided) you can't get in!
--------------------------3: Upload a video from the server minimum onces a week! (of course we
--------------------------can take exceptions for ex: Vacation)
--------------------------4: Follow The Rules of the server!

---------------------------APPLICATION!

---------------------------Note: Everything that doesnt say "(Optional)" Is required to be answered!

--------------------------1: Name:
--------------------------2: Age:
--------------------------3: In Game Name:
--------------------------4: How active will you be?:
--------------------------5: Skype:
--------------------------6: Why Do You Want To Join?:
--------------------------7: Tell Us A Bit about yourself
--------------------------8: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?
--------------------------(Optional but bigger chance if answered)
--------------------------9: Whats Your Youtube Channel Link?:
--------------------------10: Do you have any other social media? (Twitter, Facebook etc)
--------------------------(Optional):

---------------------------Trial Period

--------------------------Theres a Trial Period on 1 week to see if you follow the rules. this trial
--------------------------period will contain that you may be kept an eye on sometimes and you
--------------------------cannot vote for any community votings!
NoahTheWhiteHead
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/12/2015 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sandgeneral1
--------------------------1: Age:13
--------------------------2: In Game Name:SandGeneral
--------------------------3: How active will you be?: atleast 3 hours a day
--------------------------4: Skype:
--------------------------5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I want to join a fun loving community were I can have fun with new friends
--------------------------6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself I'm a boy and I love Minecraft
--------------------------7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?
--------------------------(Optional but bigger chance if answered) I was on a Smp called Stepcraft
--------------------------8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) Instagram sabinwright123

Gold
06/12/2015 6:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58
1: Age: 12 I do know with my age my chances of getting on are very small.

2: In Game Name: BlazingDerp

3: How active will you be?: it is summer but i have lots of things going on i would try to fit in about 2-3 hours per day but it would be a little bit hard

4: Skype: epicjordan10

5: Why Do You Want To Join?: i joined a SMP server and enjoyed it lots but the SMP owner did not really know how to keep it running and just accepted everyone leading to some bad things that i don't think any server owner would want. and the owner just won't support the server

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself:
I love playing minecraft and getting to know people to maybe help them with anything they need. In Real Life i play Golf A sport i love and go to play any time i get but mostly it is hard to play the sport i love as my house is busy and its hard. i would not call my self amazing at the sport but my family comes from really good golfers so i love golf just about as much as they to =P

7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?
(Optional but bigger chance if answered)
Yes As You read in "Why Do You Want To Join" i said i have joined one SMP server but let down by the server owner not really give any effort to the server.

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional)
I Have A Instagram, Facebook, and YT i just do not usually make videos on my yt channel.

Thank You For Reading My Application
~BlazingDerp Gold <3
06/12/2015 5:41 pm
greekgirlgamer
1: Age: 13
2: In Game Name: greekgirlgamer
3: How active will you be?: I can be 3-4 hours a day or the hole day!
4: Skype: elianna2002
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: Because i was always looking for an smp server
and i want to make new friends also i can help on buildings!
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: My name is elianna I'm from greece.I've been playing minecraft 4 years now 1 on ipad+3 on pc and i like making new friends and be social with others! I would be happy if you accept me!
(Optional but bigger chance if answered) Yes i was playing in my friend smp server until this server closed i know how is to be a part of a big family and i want to be in yours.(even if i have mine i prefer playing in other smp so i can make more friends)
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional)
Yes i have a youtube channel with some friends named: greekminecrafterz and i have twich GreekMinecrafterZ + skype

Gold!!!
05/23/2015 9:15 am
XerozDaKing
1: Age:15

2: In Game Name: XreonDaKing (wil be changed to XerozDaKing when i can)

3: How active will you be?:1-3 hours normal days , and everything from 1-10 on fridays and saturdays.

4: Skype: xxlegancyxx

5: Why Do You Want To Join?:I would like to play with a community and have lots of fun with others and make new friends. I have played on servers like this and they always get shut down but I keep the friends that I have made, i usally watch mindcrack and hermitcraft and i think it looks so cool and fun to be part off a community like this.

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I am a 15 year old Norwegian boy, My name is Markus, i like to build and have fun with others on minecraft, and i am really expirimented with minecraft and have been playing it since beta (6 years).

(Optional but bigger chance if answered):Yes, i have owned 1 but after some month's i could afford to host the server anymore, ive also played on many.

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional): I have youtube, but its for csgo so i dont know if you have any interest. But here ihttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmQZRX3B8mQbVYsfUQ358-A
and i have skype and teamspeak 3: 84.28.174.140:9990

Hopefully i get accepted

Gold!
05/16/2015 5:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
GythaYoshiko
1: Age: 16 (17 in around 3 weeks so)
2: In Game Name: GythaYoshiko
3: How active will you be?: Well, if other ppls are often online on the server and stuff, will I be online as often as possible (like almost every day).
4: Skype: mzzannie1
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I want a new SMP to be on.
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: Well, I am a female, and I lives in Norway. I like playing games, watch yt/twitch, watch anime and do cosplays.
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? Yeah, but quited because of low activity on one SMP, and quited another one because even the owner didn't follow the rules.
8: Do you have any social media? Well, Twitter: @gythayoshiko

Gold <3
05/16/2015 3:57 pm
lolglitchmaster

2: In Game Name: lolglitchmaster

3: How active will you be?: I will join everyday IF I have internet and/or my computer's power cord.

4.Skype: lolglitchmaster

5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I would like to join because of my few years of Minecraft, I have been into the PVP side of the game. All the servers of building, and "friendly" communities have been restarting without notice, and griefers and hackers have not been caught. All of my other SMP applications had the owner stop replying so no one else could get in.

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself. I have joined Minecraft in the update 1.2.5. I have not been into the creative, building side of the game, but more the PVP side.

7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? I have a little bit, but wasn't too positive.

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) I have youtube, (I do not upload Minecraft, too laggy) and Skype.

Gold
04/22/2015 6:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SketchingCraft
1: Age:13
2: In Game Name:SketchingCraft
3: How active will you be? 1-5 hours on how am i doing:
4: Skype:mangaliman309
5.: Why Do You Want To Join?: I'm looking to be a part of mindcrack :3 i really like starting some huge projects and i like having someone who dont drop me in a way but anyways i think this server is a great and i think your an awesome person xD
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: My name is Michael and im a full time student so sometimes i cant go minecraft because im busy in stuffs like in school stuff but i can play minecraft i can find time for this even 1hr because minecraft is my hobby
(Optional but bigger chance if answered: Yes i do, but i didnt became a staff i just enjoyed playing respecting the staffs and players and i do try to make a server but no cuz of money so i shut it down
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional): i do have
Twitter: MikMangaliman Facebook:Michael S Mangaliman
04/21/2015 11:40 pm
Level 42 : Master Modder
Calopteryx
1: Age: 17
2: In Game Name: Calopteryx
3: How active will you be?: pretty active
4: Skype: private msg
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I need a server to play on
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I'm a part of the modding community within PMC
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? been here since alpha
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional)Youtube but no vids.
04/21/2015 11:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Isaacjohnl
2: In Game Name: FyreTango
3: How active will you be?: Very active every day.
4: Skype: live:isaacjlawrence
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I would love to be a part of this community and have fun with other players. I love SMPs.
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I love soccer, skiing, and gymnastics, and I am serious, yet fun to be around. I am a mature and friendly person with a lot of experience. In minecraft I specialize in building, mining, and creativity. I am also a very organized person. I am also a nerd. I like school and I want to be either an astronomer or architect when I grow up. I am also writing a Sci-fi Novel! I've been to Hawaii. I am left handed. Is that good enough? I hope so.
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?: Yes I have been on several before. I have actually been the owner of one. I have got what it takes.
8: Do you have any social media?: Well, I have google+ and skype, but thats kinda it.

I would love to be a part of this nice community!
04/22/2015 6:31 am
Level 1 : New Network
iChrono
Wow! You make a vanilla server. and as soon as you dont like what your co owner is doing you join another server? Wow...
04/22/2015 9:24 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Isaacjohnl
Dude, I couldn't pay for my old server, so I handed it over to my co-owner. Duh!
04/20/2015 1:30 am
bluebeard92

IGN:bluebeard92

How active I will be: I'll play almost every day

I'm interested in joining because I've been watching a lot of hermitcraft lately and I want to find a server like it

I like biking gaming and hanging out with my friends

Do you have any experience with SMP in the past? I used to play on 3 SMP server
Gold

I have Twitter Facebook and a YouTube account I'm currently working on
04/19/2015 9:01 pm
MRxLG

IGN: xLgScopes

How active will I be: the most times a week I will be on is 4 to 5
The weekends ill be very active

Im interested in joining because I want to server to grow and become more known I have confidence in it. You can trust me. I follow all the rules and what you tell me to do and what I can do. I know some really good commands with command blocks such as: color shuffle game, admin tools, etc. I have good experience with it it I've been playing minecraft for 3 years. I can also but alright.

I make music for living and also have some songs thay would sound good for an intro i can somewhat make logos still learning but I have some nice pics I've made

Youtube name: http://youtube.com/greatchaosofficial
04/19/2015 6:10 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
cmayeux
1: 15
2: cmayeux
3: Mainly on weekends once i've done all my homework, but sometimes i'll be on in weekdays later in that day.
4: cmay1233
5: I can bring good builds, i'm also a very friendly person, I wont be mean to anyone unless they are doing something seriously bad. I can also bring kindess (Hence the sentence before) I want to make a community that has all of these features. and many more positive adjectives.
6: Sort of like number 5 i'm friendly, caring and I love to talk with other people and have a community that talks a lot and is based close together.
7: I Recently had a successful SMP server of my own but, players slowy dropped out and never came back. I tried to start it again but never got the community I had before.
8: A Youtube (Unactive)
Gold‏
04/18/2015 10:47 pm
Caziem[]PC Gaming[]
Are you still in need of members?, my friend and I are looking for a server to join.
04/18/2015 9:34 pm
Spectraculus
1: Age: 16
2: In Game Name: Spectraculus
3: How active will you be?: 2-5 hours depending on the day
4: Skype: KieranBeres_ (Don't forget the_)
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I would like to gain access to your server because I have always had an attachment to vanilla servers, I love the peace and the community.
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I am 16, I'm from Canada, I don't ride a mouse to school and I am very knowledgeable in servers
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? Yes, I have played meny vanilla servers in the past and have even had one of my own but took it down because of school...
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional): Had a youtube when i was young but i was a squeaker sooo you know where this is going, though i am planing to start a new one soon. I also have Twitter and Facebook (But nobody uses Facebook)

Hope you like this and I hope to join you soon!
04/18/2015 8:50 pm
012Dragon012
1: Age: 14

2: In Game Name: Shad0wSlayer

3: How active will you be?: I can be on approximately 2 hours a day during the week and 4+ hours in the weekend(I do have a life) This may change from week to week (at least an hour per day)

4: Skype: liambarnes012

5: Why Do You Want To Join?:

I enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game and where you work together as a community and improve what you have to make things easier and more efficient and like the fact that you can interact with other players economically(Trades and sales) and you can work with them to create different structures and well be the wealthiest person on the server

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I am 14 years old and am fluent in 7 different programming languages I enjoy working with people and have an outgoing personality.I always stuff p my typing as you can see.Yeah... I really don't know whats to say.Wait I forgot I love playing minecraft

7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?Yes I have though I left because of inactivity on the server.When they first began everyone was active and playing all the time although the 'novelty' wore off after about a month

8: Do you have any social media? Yes I have Youtube Twitch and twitter although I don't use them very often

Sorry this is a bit of a Shambles but thanks for taking the time to read it
04/18/2015 7:05 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
bump
04/18/2015 2:57 pm
Mrslimshot
1: 14
2: Aslimshot
3: I'll be on 2-6 hours a day
4: garrett.hornak3
5: I have been on a lot of smp servers before and I wasnt able to find one that was clean of griefers, hackers or cheaters. I would really like to do some of the jobs that most players arn't willing to do such as clearing large places of land and farming. I also have a been told i'm a very nice person. Overall I love communicating with players witch I feel is nessasary for a smp server.
6: I'm a nice person that will talk to people and give advice, i've been playing minecraft since 1.6 beta, so I feel like i'm exsperianced, and
7: I have played on my friends smp server for 2 years and many others that had went down.

8: I have a youtube a twitter and a GOLD
04/18/2015 6:45 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
You have been ACCEPTED To Join Dream Vanilla! you'r applicaton was very detailed and i hope you find the activity on Dream Vanilla!
04/18/2015 2:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xx17
--1: Age: 13
--------------------------2: In Game Name: heyitsmarkx
--------------------------3: How active will you be?: i would be on almost every day
--------------------------4: Skype: xx17mcxx
--------------------------5: Why Do You Want To Join?: because currently i have been trying to find a server on to record for youtube
--------------------------6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: well i have been playing mine craft for a long time and i have played on a lot of vanilla servers because now it seems like the new servers r getting out of hand because of all the grieving and stuff
--------------------------7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?
--------------------------(Optional but bigger chance if answered) Yes i have joined a lot of vanilla servers and its fun because they create a fun community
--------------------------8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) Yes i have a youtube channel https://youtu.be/8cKcoAyNjek
04/18/2015 6:44 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
We are DECIDING. there are things you've misunderstood about this topic. we will not tell you this BUT you will get to our decision is made to figure out what you've done WRONG!
04/18/2015 1:19 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
bump
04/15/2015 12:52 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
bumpy
04/14/2015 8:45 pm
MasterJediDigger
IGN: MasterJediDigger
How Active: If I like the server, I will probably play on it whenever I can.
Skype: I don't have a skype. I hope this is not a problem.
Why I want to join: I played on a SMP server for a while and I loved it. Unfortunately, they shut down, and ever since I have been looking for another.
About me: Some call me anti-social in real life but in Minecraft I am very outgoing. I've been playing minecraft ever since Pocket Edition 3.0 and PC 1.4.6. I really like building redstone stuff, even though my machines don't usually work. I really like making minecart systems, though.
SMP Experience: As I said, since minecraft 1.7 I played on an SMP server. I even donated. I was mayor of a tropical resort, too
04/15/2015 11:02 am
NoahTheWhiteHead
Not much detail have been going into this. its a very messy application and it haven't really been thought through. also you havent read the rules. i can see this because theres a hidden message you should put in your application to secure that you've read the rules. and a communication service is very important for us to now that your following around and being kept updated on our server!
So you have been DENIED to join Dream Vanilla. good luck in the future tho!
04/14/2015 3:20 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
bump
04/14/2015 1:07 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
IM NOT USEFULL!
04/14/2015 9:52 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10

2: In Game Name: FaalkHD

3: How active will you be?: 3-6 Hours evry day it depends on my day/week

4: Skype: emil.falk03

5: Why Do You Want To Join?: becouse i am looking for a good smp server where i can hang out and be friendly and do my stuff i like to play 100% and i have been looking for a server pretty long now so i would be happy to get accepted

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: My name is Emil Falk and i am from sweden and i am playing hockey i have been playing minecraft for 2 and a half years so i got experience whit it..

Yes, i have been a player on many server and i really think it is fun. i owned a smp server and i tryed to make it like hermit craft, badly i couldent afford it

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) No sorry, but i have skype

Gold
04/14/2015 1:00 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
Your Application was really detailed! you did have minor mistakes but all in all it was great to read and i'm going to fix your problem with your lack of SMP!
You Have Been ACCEPTED To Dream Vanilla!
04/14/2015 9:25 am
NoahTheWhiteHead
bumpy
04/13/2015 11:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kraazeekid

2: In Game Name: kraazeekid

3: How active will you be?: 1-6Hours a day, depends what I'm doing!

4: Skype: kraazeekid

5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I'm looking to be part of the next mindcrack! I want to start a huge project, and have someone who won't drop out on me halfway through, which so far, you look like an awesome person!

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I'm kraazeekid, Liam, 13 years old, a regular person. I'm no different too your normal teenager going through secondary school. I just have different hopes in life. I would love too grow up, and get a Masters Degree in Computer Science when I'm older.

7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? Yes, just one, but I was the most active player, the owner closed it due too not having enough time too host it.

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) Nope, sorry!

Thanks for reading,

kraazeekid

Gold!
04/14/2015 9:23 am
NoahTheWhiteHead
Congrats! You have been ACCEPTED To Dream Vanilla! The application was very detailed and im suprised that you also mentioned what you want to be! Keep skype updated! you will be contacted shortly!
04/13/2015 10:07 am
NoahTheWhiteHead
Bump
04/11/2015 6:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Karbru
1. Age:
I am 14 years old.

2. In-game Name:
My In-game name is OneChillTree.

3. Skype:
My Skype name is tree32147,

4. Why Do you want to join?:
I would like to have the experience of playing on a SMP Agian, This seems perfect. I want to get back into Vanilla minecraft and build some stuff, If I get accepted I would build some super efficient farms. I would also make a huge area for me. I also would of course like to meet new people/friends, and have fun with the community.

5. Tell us a bit about yourself:
I have been playing minecraft for around 3 and a half years, So I know how to do most things in this amazing game. I know how to do basic GFX, And have been owners of a few servers, Feel free to talk to me about me. I'm a pretty Chill Tree.

6. Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?:
I have played on around 3 Smps. All of them I resigned after a few months, Due to boredem. I hope this does not happen this time!

7. Do you have any social media?:
I have a twitter, youtube, instagram, facebook, google+, gmail ect. I have most of the basic things. I can msg you them via skype, If you would like. I don't uplode to my Youtube, Because my internet is too slow, And I have a crappy PC.

Thank-you! Gold!
04/11/2015 8:26 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
So Much Detail! You've done anything correctly! So you have been DENIED! ..... Just Kidding You Have Of Course Been ACCEPTED To Dream Vanilla! A Little Humor Doesnt Hurt You will be contacted shortly! keep skype updated!
04/11/2015 6:03 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
Grim_Reaper191: Age: 13

2: In Game Name: Grim_Reaper19

3: Skype: jordan.collins37

4: Why want to join?: I want to join because my company benefits a lot of servers I can help build help keep hackers away make new ranks and add commands to the ranks so I will try my very hardest to help your server in every way I possibly can.

5: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I love to help servers grow and I'm always looking out for hackers and protecting, building, helping the server. I may be 13 but I'm very mature I do not abuse my powers I am a very trustful person.

6: Do you have any social media? Yes I have youtube and twitter (I don't get on twitter a lot though)

I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope i can help your server out
P.S. I'm applying for anything that you think I should be.

Thanks for your time!
Have a good day!

We are not looking for staff on a vanilla server. You surely haven't even read what concept this application is. vanilla servers / SMP is 100% vanilla, no rank, commands etc. because of your lack of reading through the WHOLE Topic you have been DENIED to Join Dream Vanilla! but good luck in the future helping Bukkit / Spigot Servers!
04/11/2015 2:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
2: In Game Name:CowMan377
3: Skype:CowMan377
4: Why Do You Want To Join?:I want to join because I love playing SMP servers and I love hanging out with new people. I can help build stuff if it is needed. I will help this server out with hackers or people that are abusing there staff powers.
5: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I get bullied a lot so I don't have much friends so I just basically play minecraft a lot. I love helping servers and players out. I am very friendly and I don't bite
5: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? I've owned a SMP server from the past and I know how to help with things. I have owned many servers before and made lots of money from them.
6: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) I have youtube and I can probably record the server at sometimes and I have twitter.
Thanks
04/18/2015 6:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DJLeo
xD, you can tell this duck copy/pasted an application.
04/11/2015 6:07 pm
NoahTheWhiteHead
there is surely no lack of detail going into this application! but if you've adressed that you have any social media please write it in your application. of course it is understandable that you don't want twitter public realesed, but youtube could be great! also you need to read through the rules! we can see you havent because rule number 8 isnt a rule and you needed to type "Gold" at the end of your application! but your application and work going into the application was very detailed so we've decided to ACCEPT you! Welcome to Dream Vanilla! but before joining. please read through the rules
04/11/2015 2:39 pm
potatopoat2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome