12/26/2015 12:37 pm
Greit0n's Avatar Greit0n
Dream Vanilla

Note: This server is 100% Vanilla!

Rules

1: No Griefing!
2: No Stealing!
3: No Mods (Like X-ray and such!)
4: PVP is allowed if both persons have agreed to it!
5: Respect Other Players!
6: Be Mature!
7: If Any Rules get Broken = BAN
8: this is not a rule. type "Gold" in the end of your application to
make sure you've read the rules! if you don't do this you wont be
accepted no matter what!

APPLICATION!

Note: Everything that doesnt say "(Optional)" Is required to be answered!

1: Age:
2: In Game Name:
3: How active will you be?:
4: Skype:
5: Why Do You Want To Join?:
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?
(Optional but bigger chance if answered)
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional)

Trial Period

Theres a Trial Period on 1 week to see if you follow the rules. this trial
period will contain that you may be kept an eye on sometimes and you
cannot vote for any community votings!
Slyslash1000
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2015 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Greit0n
1: Age: 20
2: In Game Name: Greit0n
3: How active will you be?: every day
4: Skype: I will PM you
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I like vanilla, but tired to play it solo and public servers are meh
Hardcore Gamer
Playing since 2009
Youtube
Gold
12/26/2015 2:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xX_AnonyMouse_Xx
1: Age: 13, Turning 14 soon!
2: In Game Name: xX_AnonyMouse_Xx
3: How active will you be?: I will surely be online on weekends, other days depend on my school work.
4: Skype: xX_TheMouseKing_Xx
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I don't like to play Minecraft alone. But I like to play on survival mode.
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I'm from India so I have the worst ping if your server is hosted in America. Also I like helping other people!
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?: Yes, I am playing on another SMP server currently, but I would like to play on another server too!

PS: Also I cant voice call for two reasons:
1) Voice call will increase the lag on my network.
2) It is highly unlikely that others would understand my accent.
11/18/2015 8:43 am
x_avenger_x
First of all, hi I have been looking for many private servers for a long time, but none of them had the perfect rules or the way they play. I wanted a normal vanilla server just like the famous ones like Mindcrack or Hermitcraft. I hope I would at least get the chance to play in the one week trial to show what kind of a person I am. Anyway, now for my application.
In Game Name: x_Avenger_x
How active will you be? : Quite active especially during normal school days or holidays. It will depend also on what kind of stress I am going through with exams (on that time).
Skype: Madhoosudhan (I am planning to make a new one if I join this server)
Why Do You Want To Join?: I wanna join because it's fun to play with people around the world, who may become your friends. Like I mentioned, I have been looking for mature servers like the Mindcrack or Hermitcraft and I hope this will be too. I am a passionate builder and a redstoner and mainly because I love this game!
Tell Us A Bit about yourself : I am kind, nice, good, etc. Hahahah kidding. I am someone who wants to build good relationships with people and have fun. Building with them, pranking them, getting pranked back, and all that fun packed moments are what motivate me to apply for your server.
Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? : Yes I have. In fact, I was running a server for a year or more and it was great fun until immaturity kicked in within my friends, which turned to something ugly. This was why I was searching for other servers where people playing are not just my friends, but completely new people/
Do you have any social media? Yes. I have a Youtube channel where I posted some random videos but I also have some private videos trying to make Minecraft, Hearthstone etc. gameplays. I am trying to become a youtuber but I have my Junior college going on which keeps me busy. Facebook - Madhoosudhan Saravanan
Youtube - Madhoosudhan,
Twitter - x_Avenger_x
I do have more but will share if I get into the server I hope I get selected at least for the trial. Thank you for your time!
Gold
08/04/2015 9:58 am
anonpmc912796
[deleted]
08/03/2015 8:48 pm
Toadsicles
IGN: Toadsicles
3: How active will you be?: 3-5 times a week
4: Skype: toadsiclegamerz
5: Why Do You Want To Join?:I just want a server that I can play on without people harassing me in a private setting.
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: Im a realitively chill 16 year old guy who just loves to play video games.
(Optional but bigger chance if answered): Ive played on many private and public vanilla servers in the past, most weren't long stays on the servers, either because of server issues or personality issues. Most if not all personality issues ive had were when I was younger and was more immature and emotional.
Youtube: http://youtube.com/realtoadsicle

Gold
07/27/2015 1:32 am
Beefmaster09
In Game Name: EnchantedPix3lYT
How active will you be: I will be on nearly every day of the summer, and then at least 3 to 5 times a week during the school year.
Why Do You Want To Join?: I have been craving SMP since i have gotten into PvP and with the right people survival multiplayer can be great!
Tell Us A Bit about yourself- Well, I have a brother that applied for this as well (Stealth_Sniper), and we both make texture packs. We're fairly new to the "department."
Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?: Yes, me and my brother co-owned an SMP for awhile, and before that we were apart of multiple smp's.
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional): Twitter: @EnchantedPix3l and @Pix3lMakesPacks

GOLD Thanks for your consideration and time
07/27/2015 1:16 am
Stealth_Sniper

In Game Name: Stealth_Sniper

How active will you be?: I will be on probably once a day or every two days for the remainder of summer, then at least 3 times a week from September on as I have baseball and school as well.

Skype: highheat34@gmail.com (Though I would rather be contacted through Twitter DM's)

Why Do You Want To Join?: I have been craving survival for a while, and singleplayer is pretty boring :/ SMP is fun with nice, friendly, mature people!

Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I am a growing texture pack maker, and am starting to stream texture pack making as well. This may, at times, cause me to not be on for a day or two, but that is about all. With fall baseball coming up, I also will have pretty busy weeks from September through the end of October.

Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past? Yes, me and my brother co-owned a private SMP for around two months, as well as were a part of two previous SMP's prior to that.

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional): No youtube, twitter is @StealthSnipes, Twitch WAS BlazingWolfYT, now starting to stream (occasionally) with SteqlthSniper

P.S. me and my brother (Beefmaster09) whom is also applying, aren't always able voice chat on teamspeak or skype or whatever, actual messaging is a lot more convenient, but if needed voice calling is fine.

GOLDGOLDGOLD Thanks for your consideration <3
07/21/2015 7:33 pm
Scythe_Minecraft
1: Age: 14

2: In Game Name: Canadian__Maple

3: How active will you be?: Around 4 Hours a day.

4: Skype: freezing.maple

5: Why Do You Want To Join?:
I want to join so that I can have something to do in my spare time, have some fun with other members and also to have a new, consistent series for my channel. I also want to have a server that I can keep building on.

I am a Canadian, the age of 14, pretty humorous but hard working guy. I also love to help others.

Yes I have, I was a part of the 'Sugar SMP, another group of friends. It ended due to the host just disappearing and haven't heard back since.

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc)
I have both a Youtube and a Twitter, links below.

YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjEbM- ... UtPb8w_gDA
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jackthecactus

Gold.
07/21/2015 7:18 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
ImTheObjective
1: Age: 18

2: In Game Name: ImTheObjective

3: How active will you be?: As much as I want to be. If I feel like playing for 5 hours straight, I will, if I feel like playing for 1 hour, I will.

4: Skype:ImTheObjective

5: Why Do You Want To Join?:I have always been a huge fan of the simplistic way of Vanilla Minecraft. I currently own a Bukkit server, as I have hosted many before, and to be honest, I get bored of the added plugins and such that comes along with these types of servers. I love playing Vanilla Minecraft due to how it makes me feel; when I build something amazing without any assistance from commands and such, I feel like I have achieve so much more. I have previously owned a few Vanilla servers also, I enjoyed hosting and playing on it, however I shut them down due to the fact I couldn't find decent players that were willing to play as much as I was. Your server sounds perfect to me, and I feel like I will really enjoy my time on it if I am accepted.

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: My name is Andrew, I live in the UK and I have played Minecraft since the early Alpha stages. Building and caving are my favourite activities in Minecraft. I am known by everyone to be very mature, however having a sence of humour also. I can bring fun and laughter to any situation, whereas being very serious and dedicated in others.

Yes. Like I said, I have hosted a few myself. I love playing Vanilla Minecraft, as such for the first year and a half I had Minecraft I didn't even touch multiplayer; I spent the whole time playing survival in single player. I love the raw Minecraft that very few people still cling on to today; everyone else is too busy messing around with plugins and cheats to make the game more "fun".

8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional)No.

Gold
Thanks for reading.
07/21/2015 6:56 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
TheAquaticDragon
2: In Game Name:same as pmc
3: How active will you be?:1-3 hours a day
4: Skype:jacksonrozells@hotmail.com
5: Why Do You Want To Join?: love pure survival and multiplayer
I am a gamer love mincraft and whatever games are fun and awesome to play
(Optional but bigger chance if answered) Yes i have i have been on 3 now and owned 1
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) yes i do but dont use them way too much
07/21/2015 6:48 pm
SpicyTexanPeppers
1: Age:16
2: In Game Name:SpicyTexanPepper
3: How active will you be?:1-2 times a week
4: Skype:SpicyTexanPeppers
5: Why Do You Want To Join?:I love Smp based of of AsfJeromes videos.
6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself:I have played Minecraft for 5-6 years now, And my main goal when playing is to just relax and have fun, because, hey,Thats what games are for right?
7: Do you have any experience about Vanilla SMP from the past?Only videos i have seen, I know how it works.
8: Do you have any social media? (youtube, twitter etc) (Optional) Skype. I can upload videos on youtube, but my computers not really good enough to make quality ones.
Gold
07/18/2015 4:08 pm
MayhemYoutube
1: Age: 15

2: In Game Name: stk123456

3: How active will you be?: On every day

4: Skype: MayhemYoutube

5: Why Do You Want To Join?: I want to record on a Minecraft SMP, for my brand new channel.

6: Tell Us A Bit about yourself: I just started a new minecraft channel on youtube and I am a huge minecraft fanatic.

(Optional but bigger chance if answered): Yes, Vanilla minecraft SMP is something I used to do all the time, now I want to bring it to youtube.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKs4cE ... wNbpUqnV-A
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MayhemYoutubeHD
These social media accounts are brand new, and I am looking to expand them

Gold
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome