HI IM DUBSLAYER!!! *pew pew* *fireworks*

dubslayer's Avatar dubslayer5/27/15 3:50 am
1 emeralds 485 2
5/27/2015 4:09 am
dubslayer's Avatar dubslayer
hey! my name is dubslayer and i luv minecraft. Although i have known about PMC! i have never really decided to check it out! i now have decided it is in my best minecrafting interest to say hi! to all u other minecraft lovers! Things about me: i will never play singleplayer as i can't stand playing alone (every time i hop on minecraft its straight to the servers for me). I love factions and skywars and my favourtie plugins are mcmmo and auctionhouse (not quite sure of the name of the second plugin). i live in new zealand which can sometimes be annoying as i find that when i hop on most ppl leave i hope that i may see you on minecraft as i am very happy to play with u. i do not have a mic so i don't use skype so sorry bout that if u like to skype (i may be getting one in the future).
I do have one question for anyone who could help.
where do i post something about recruiting on a factions server ( i dont mean staff just ppl to join my faction): treasure wars u may know it as it is where lachlan has his minecraft series
dubslayer
Level 1 : New Explorer