Eclipse Server Recruitment [Staff,Bulders,Admins,Devs]

xXJazsoccerXx's Avatar xXJazsoccerXx2/27/17 10:54 pm
3/1/2017 11:17 pm
xXJazsoccerXx's Avatar xXJazsoccerXx
Welcome to Eclipse Recruitment topic!

Who are we?

Eclipse is a passionate server that strives to become the most heard name in Minecraft, we have a team of dedicated, loyal and committed staff who work all around the clock to ensure that we have a smooth, lag-free and enjoyable environment for our players to play in, as well as deter those who violate the rules and regulations of our server.

What makes us different?

Staff at Eclipse have a huge passion for Minecraft, we have been playing for at least 4 years each. In a failed attempt of finding the perfect server, we decided to create one ourselves. We provide professional server management so players don't have to worry about immature staff or any abuse (Owner 16 Years Old).

What do we want to accomplish?

If we give you a brief vision of where we see ourselves, and the goals that we want to accomplish, it would be to have a nice and friendly community where players regardless of factors such as age and ethnicity can join and actually enjoy themselves without having to be restricted. We do have plans to expand our server into various different unique game modes in order to attract a broader audience. We have a Discord server where our players can take that step further and communicate with friends.

Who are we looking to recruit?

Builders (5)
Mods (3)
Admins (2)
Helpers (3)
GFX Designers (2)
Plugin configurators/Devs (experts only)
Youtubers / Advertisers

Application Formatting:

IGN:
TimeZone:
Rank applying for?
Why do you want to be accepted?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Past Experience / Work showcase?
xXJazsoccerXx
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2017 3:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LilPineapplee
When do you think the server will be released?
03/01/2017 11:17 pm
xXJazsoccerXx
the server wont be released until we have enough staff
03/01/2017 3:19 pm
xXJazsoccerXx
bump
02/28/2017 10:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
WolfSquadz
"I know how to code for mc so ill do the config", "coding in minecraft" isn't configurating settings bud.
02/28/2017 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Original_CorzaPlays
IGN: CorzaPlays
TimeZone: AUS
Rank applying for?: Admin/Dev (Ik Plugins)
This server was the first server i saw on the list and i decided to come here and apply for them
Im a Youtuber Who would love to advertise and i know how to code for mc so ill do the config
My Server (Still Indev)
03/01/2017 3:09 am
xXJazsoccerXx
Denied due to lack of information
02/28/2017 2:59 pm
xXJazsoccerXx
bump
02/28/2017 1:36 am
LilPineapplee
IGN
LilArtsyGamer

I prefer not to say my real age, so I'll round it 13-15.

TimeZone
Eastern Time Zone.

Rank applying for?
Youtuber, if you're accepting those.

I'm a somewhat new channel and you will be starting soon, so I thought it would be perfect to try and let us both grow together. I love to see new servers grow with new players and it is so fun and exciting to record game-plays on new servers. You want to accomplish a goal, making your server one of the most known. I want to grow my channel, and be one of the most known Minecraft Youtubers. Both seem reasonable and can happen at the same time. My passion is Youtube and I'm trying my best to reach my goal. I hope I can do it on Eclipse.

I am unique and very dedicated to my channel. I try different game-plays such as factions, skywars, and other minigames. Maybe doing some maps on single player as well. From what I've heard, I'm pretty enjoyable and have revived great feedback from my viewers. I'm creative and have a way of making people laugh with family-friendly content.

I have been recording and doing Youtube since June 2016. Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZGudT ... PsgpO62URA

I may seem like a small channel, but I'm trying my best to keep it up and not give up on it.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it. ~Lizzie
02/28/2017 12:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
WolfSquadz
IGN: Rubrical
Age: (Classified) Will tell until/or if I am accepted to the Eclipse Server.
Skype: (Classified) Will tell until/or if I am accepted to the Eclipse Server. Contact me here if accepted.
Time-Zone: Pacific Time Zone
Position: I am hoping to reach anywhere between Helper through Administrator. Although I can be a developer. I extremely tired of doing it in the past.
Why do you want to be accepted? You make the server seem like it wants to accomplish a goal that is no doubt an amazing goal. I have been trying to find servers that fit and none have so far. So seeing that you want to just be known for having a respectful server. That's all I have wanted when seeking for servers. I chose this server because I see potential and I want to be apart of that potential. Also seeing something succeed that I had a part in always makes me happy.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I am extremely experienced with many different activities and like to embrace that part of me in a professional way to the community of Eclipse. I usually know what the community wants, as I have ran my own servers in multiple occasions during the past. I've always had around 15-20 people on. I have developed a mindset of what the community have wanted in the past and even today. Although I am not applying for the Developer rank, you can always count of me if there is a problem. I am just tired of just being "used" as a developer.
Past Experience/Work showcase? Well I can't provide proof on which servers I have worked on. All were just small servers striving to make it to the top but failing. I can prove to you that I have indeed made my own server and show you the playercount. Also if you want me to show you some of my "custom" plugins, tell me. I have proof for some things but not everything. I have gone through so many postions I cant even name them all (not bragging, just wierdly the truth)

Please take my application into consideration, either good or bad. I hope for the best. I hope you do get known and have a succeeding server.
02/27/2017 11:14 pm
IndustrialBlade
IGN: Bladdy
TimeZone: central
Rank applying for? Admin
Why do you want to be accepted? I want to help out and make people feel like they have a place to play and have fun.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I am nice and very friendly
Past Experience / Work showcase? Head-Admin on GemMc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome