Eden Universe | 1.8 | Recruiting Staff

EdenUniverseMC's Avatar EdenUniverseMC4/1/15 4:12 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 80
5/14/2015 9:24 pm
EdenUniverseMC's Avatar EdenUniverseMC
About Eden Universe

We offer Factions, Plots, and Skyblock. The server ip is play.mrgocanes.com .We're always looking for dedicated staff members that would love to help out in the rebuilding of the once great Eden. I try to bring the most realistic job experience into Minecraft. We have staff incentives, staff promotions, staff events. The same goes for the players. But, what Eden really needs is support, people that are dedicated, motivated and mature.

Eden's Struggle

I've been struggling to find dedicated staff to help the growth of Eden. I get people that say they're here to help and then do the opposite. Eden needs a lot of help, especially since I have two jobs, and I work so hard to keep Eden running. I know the first step for a successful server is a strong staff, dedicated and committed to do anything to help the server prosper. All I ask is if you want to help out please, come on and try your best, and I promise you, you won't regret it. We have a great amount of members on our website. We have a GFX team, a fan art team, and a few others. One day I will promote an assistant to help relieve some of my duty off of me so I can accomplish much more.

Eden's Background

Eden Universe has been around for almost two years. It was a really big server back in it's day with 60/60 people, with a waiting list to join. Everyone loved Eden, donated to Eden, and no-lifed on Eden. Then the server became corrupt, by the last Owner (mrgocanes). He sold Admin ranks, didn't care about the server, just the money. Pretty much didn't exist on the server. The server became so corrupt the community started leaving because of the abusive staff. To make a long story short, I came on about a month ago, and took on the responsibility and the challenge of rebuilding Eden. I did a lot of remodeling of the website and the server. I'm doing a lot to ensure that Eden only goes forward from here. I need help though. I need dedicated people, whether you're a mod, a player, a developer, any help would be appreciated and would bring Eden together.

Links

Staff: http://mrgocanes.com/apply
Shop http://mrgocanes.com/shop

Hope to see you either as a staff member or a player!
EdenUniverseMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2015 9:24 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/13/2015 5:43 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still recruiting!!!
05/12/2015 4:53 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/11/2015 7:17 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/11/2015 3:56 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/11/2015 1:07 am
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/10/2015 9:35 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/10/2015 7:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
typimpdaddy
b
05/10/2015 4:38 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/10/2015 2:19 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/09/2015 11:57 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/09/2015 8:30 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/09/2015 1:29 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still recruiting!!!
05/08/2015 5:24 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still recruiting!!!!
05/08/2015 12:58 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/07/2015 9:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Awepic
server ip?
05/07/2015 9:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Awepic
Id love to join

7.5/10 At building

Im kinda kind (lol)

I know what mods do and I know how to do it

I love building

I want a friendly community

IGN: EpicOfAwesomness
05/07/2015 9:36 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/07/2015 7:44 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Unicorn
CubicSquared
If you have time add my skype Marshmellion64 and give me a call I'll answer any questions you have as well as pitch a project idea of my own.

I specialize in terraforming btw.

http://www.enjin.com/profile/3195921/pics
05/07/2015 7:03 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/07/2015 12:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xXKingPlaysMCXx
Recruiting!!!!
05/07/2015 12:23 am
xXKingPlaysMCXx
Recruit
05/06/2015 10:33 pm
BlooperMan67
can I be builder?
05/06/2015 7:02 pm
typimpdaddy
bump
05/06/2015 4:16 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/06/2015 1:40 am
typimpdaddy
http://www.mrgocanes.com/apply apply here guys u cant put apps in this thread actually click the link If you want to apply
05/05/2015 10:21 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still recruiting!!!!
05/05/2015 6:27 pm
xXKingPlaysMCXx
Recruiting!
05/05/2015 5:45 pm
2Cool4Skhool
Is it really necessary to have a five page thread of, "Still recruiting!"?
05/05/2015 4:46 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/04/2015 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MoonSaber_Ninja
I'll be interested in applying for admin I'm also mature. Message my skype if interested

05/04/2015 11:14 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/04/2015 8:35 pm
xXKingPlaysMCXx
Were still recruiting staff join the server at play.mrgocanes.com and apply at http://www.mrgocanes.com/apply you need 24 hours of playtime before you apply,
What ha been recently added to eden universe. We have removed teacher and skywars and we have replace them with king of the ladder and skyblock, we recently updated the spawns and they are absolutely amazing.also we have some things we have to fix but besides that EdenUniverse is a really fun server to play so i hope to see you guys on there!
05/04/2015 6:31 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/03/2015 8:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Derpymun
Ugh too many bumps
Where have I seen this server before, like a year ago?
05/03/2015 8:06 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/03/2015 4:22 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/03/2015 2:39 pm
XwarpedwolfX
I would be an mod or admin it would be the first time I have been staff on a server. I'm also only 13 so I may need some help getting started ,but i would love to help. Hope you recruit me ,now time to check out your server!
05/03/2015 2:11 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!!
05/02/2015 9:00 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/02/2015 6:46 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/02/2015 1:43 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/01/2015 8:07 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
05/01/2015 4:26 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting!!!
04/30/2015 8:12 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still recruiting!!!
04/30/2015 5:36 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still recruiting!!!
04/30/2015 12:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
MineCraft Name: Coonor

What plugins are you familiar with: Familiar with most every plugin that is big in the world of minecraft.

Server Staff Experience:I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

Timezone:EST New York, United States

Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Thank you

EMAIL: longislandstringin@gmail.com

04/29/2015 5:10 pm
EdenUniverseMC
Still Recruiting
04/27/2015 7:47 pm
EdenUniverseMC
still recruiting!!!
04/26/2015 4:00 pm