Elder Scrolls RP (Actual thread)

eaPiniM's Avatar eaPiniM8/3/12 6:28 pm
8/4/2012 4:48 pm
eaPiniM's Avatar eaPiniM
((Decide where you start))
eaPiniM
Level 22 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2012 4:48 pm
eaPiniM
Arthur stares into the distance, still, motionless. "Soldiers, stop talking." Arthur shouted.

Eraamion sends the Reanimated Undead to Valenwood, to look at the ruins. "Go to Valenwood and get me some information. Now."

Dantae re-enters the Isle and walks into the location.
08/04/2012 4:25 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Baron Agariga walked off of the boat, looking around, at the ports of Anvil. He walked along the boardwalks, amazed and disgusted by the inferior Imperial architecture. The Dragonling fluttered within his coat.
"I still must name you, young dragonling." Agariga muttered to it's barely conscious form, as he entered the gates into Anvil proper, passing a guard. He looked about, and headed towards the inn . . . .
08/04/2012 6:47 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
(( Hey ))

Ela looked over the large landscape and when she turned smoke was rising from the small Aldemeri camp she had stayed in "I will get those rebels.. Damn them!" But she kept her voice down so that nobody would hear her. Ela began looking at her supplies some bread and carrots, with a potato. She had a few potions and her weapons with her "Not much but it will do" So she made her way down the hill If I can find out where I am I could make my way to a village or city... She thought heading down away from the camp.
08/04/2012 6:36 am
eaPiniM
((Back))

*Arthur watches his reanimated body speak to Eraamion*
"Eraamion, Arthur wants his soldiers. Then you have Undead."
"Fine", *Eraamion turns around and shouts* "Five soldiers go to the Mage's tower!"
*The reanimated body turns to ash on the ground like sand*

*The soldiers walk up to the tower, with Eraamion behind them*
"Ah, Eraamion... For your Undead, I'll need some bodies" *Arthur grins* "Not really, I have my own." *A sphere appears in Arthurs hands, he throws his hands forward and the sphere hits some bodies.* "There."
"Thank you."

*Arthur turns to the soldiers*
"Soldiers, guard the tower, guard all doors."
08/04/2012 5:14 am
_LoveBunny_
Ela opened her eyes, rubble fell down them though she shook her head and they fell off her. She then looked around the small cave that she was currently in "Hello?!" Ela called out, no response. Damnit... They are all gone... Ela thought angrily, after a while of digging, lifting pushing and pulling she was out of the large amount of rocks and Ela turned to look up when a Wraith launched a large bolt of ice at her, narrowly dodging it she closed her hand up and muttered an incantation and she launched the red tornado which was swirling in her hand, the Wraith seemed to cower in fear Hopefully that should give me enough time to escape.. She thought turning and running towards a tunnel. Though on her way she could hear the illusion magic wearing off and she looked infront of her, there was a huge hole in the floor, no way around it and she couldnt jump it, then when she was about to leave back the other way to find a different tunnel the wraith shot forward fast at her, she turned and jumped in mid air the monster reached to grab her, however it failed and Ela landed in a roll on the other side and she sprant down the tunnel smiling back at the wailing creature. After she turned the corner the whole tunnel exploded outwards into a huge cave and there was an opening directly infront of her a few feet forward so she walked out and she rubbed her eyes as she adjusted to the sudden change of light Now what?
08/03/2012 7:09 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
robotmonkey10
After shooting, skinning, and cutting more wild animals, she heads back to her home and separates the meat into two piles and takes the second pile with her to market

((Ok))
08/03/2012 7:09 pm
eaPiniM
((G2G, I'll be back tomorrow))
08/03/2012 7:07 pm
_LoveBunny_
Ela heard the mans voice flirting with another women and she rolled her eyes, then after a while of daydreaming a hand touched her shoulder "Eliah!...Eliah!...Eliah!!!" A guard shook her and she opened her eyes, she had fallen asleep "There has been an attack, a group of rebels have ambushed us! We must get out, go Eliah. Make your way through the tunnel underground, others are coming go Eliah, the battleground is no place for an agent!" He shouted then she quickly got up "Im sorry Sir, yes Sir" and then Ela turned and ran down into the building and opened the floorboards, people came rushing in desperately as the catapults began firing. Ela helped everyone down until she was sure there were none left in the village, so she ran down, closed the top and sprant with the other villagers through the passage and as the huge bang erupted from the ceiling above them they stopped, screaming from the men could be heard and then another bang, The rocks from the catapults must be firing! Ela thought "Everyone run!" then before she could begin fleeing with the rest of the people the floor fell and the roof of the tunnel caved in and she lay unconcsious in the rubble. The fighting had gone silent.
08/03/2012 7:04 pm
eaPiniM
*Dantae stops in Cyrodil, get's a job and sets to travel back *
08/03/2012 7:02 pm
eaPiniM
* Arthur walks backwards towards his small library, he pulls out a big black book. He opens it and begins to speak words, a dead body comes out from a room, reanimated.
He then says "Go into the city not far from here, find more whelps, bring them here. I'm running out." *
08/03/2012 6:58 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
Magfu finishes the target with his steel dagger. He turns and walks to the city cleaning his dagger on the way. He goes through the city and hears a man mumble "I think i know that man wait i do! GUARDS!!!!" Magfu silences the man with an arrow but guards are rushing at him from all ways. Magfu takes out his dagger and stabs a guard taking his sword and turning to the other guards. The sword is stronger so Magfu puts away his daggers and uses the sword to cut through the enemy with the sword. Magfu made it through 10 guards before being shot by 2 arrows one in the leg the other in the arm. Magfu fell to the ground and the guards took him to jail. But just then the other members of the assassin group came in ((5)) and took down half the guards. Magfu managed to get up and pick up his steel sword leaving with his remaining friends. ((2 other 3 were took to jail))
08/03/2012 6:56 pm
eaPiniM
*Dantae's boat hits a big rock, she goes to see what it is but is attacked by strange men*
*She pulls out a dagger and throws it, missing a man. She then grabs another one and charges at one man, sticking it into his stomach"
*She grabs her bow and arrow, then shoots at the man, only just hitting him*
*She examines what they were looking at, it's some sort of shrine... She leaves it and get's back on her boat, and sails away*
08/03/2012 6:54 pm
robotmonkey10
((I'm going make my werewolf now))

Herakon then runs towards the bear skinning it, cutting the meat, and puts it in her bag
08/03/2012 6:51 pm
_LoveBunny_
(( No look at the way I roleplay and then the way you roleplay, yours is.. How should I put it... Less descriptive ))
08/03/2012 6:50 pm
eaPiniM
((What do you mean? With me having 3 characters?))
08/03/2012 6:49 pm
_LoveBunny_
(( Man it is gonna be hard to roleplay with you, no offense ))
08/03/2012 6:48 pm
eaPiniM
*Eraamion proceeds to Arthur's tower seeking help*

*Eraamion stops behind Arthur*
*Arthur turns around*

"Hm?"
"I seek help, I seek Undead."
"Oh... Of course, but something for me to, give me some of your soldiers. Soldiers that can fight. I'm tired of having to waste my time killing those idiots coming up."
"As you wish."
*Eraamion exits*
*Arthur turns back around watching Eraamion go*
08/03/2012 6:45 pm
_LoveBunny_
Ela stepped upon the wood, each step was almost silent and she watched the orange sky as the sun was setting, she breathed out loudly she always felt calmed here serving the elves. I like serving these people... Some are snobs however I dont mind she said, well infact most of them are fine, its just the environment they grew up in, thats all she thought, she was a spy after all and she didnt bother talking to people much. Most of her time was spent practising her skills and as she leaned over the balcony to look at the traders walking by she was grabbed around the waste, she turned red and saw the tall ugly and hairy man giving her a disgusting look "You look mighty fine today and that armour.." He looked down at the revealing armour she had on ".. Are you tryin' to tell me somethin'?" The man gave her anothe one of his sly and perverted faces griping her tightly "As a matter of fact I prefer this armour, it is light and it helps me move more, rather than wearing that heavy plate mail! Now if you think I would share my bed chambers with you then Sir, you are utterly mistaken!" She said raising her voice and pushing him off her "Now now, thats no way to treat your superior is it? Im sure you wont mind If I have a peek..?" He said snatching her up in his arms, she quickly responded and snapped back by biting his finger and she began running out of the door "Come back here wench!!!" He yelled as she left. Ela stumbled down the steps until she was around behind the back of the building, she panted and sat on the floor sadly, Well.. Sometimes they are. .. Then she pulled out her ebony knife and she began running the blunt side of he blade down her fingers.
08/03/2012 6:44 pm
robotmonkey10
Herakon sees a bear and shoots it with one arrow, killing it
08/03/2012 6:41 pm
eaPiniM
*Eraamion throws an iron dagger at the wall after hearing the news about Elsweyr and Valenwood*
08/03/2012 6:39 pm
eaPiniM
*Dantae climbs back onto her ship and puts her armour on, she then starts to sail to Cyrodil where she get's her 'jobs'*

*Arthur continues to stare, but glances to Dantae for a split-second*
08/03/2012 6:36 pm
liam193
The contract was a adventurer who wandered around the forest. Magfu saw him and took out his bow. Magfu shot and the arrow landed in his knee. ((I used to be an adventurer like you then i took an arrow in the knee.))
08/03/2012 6:36 pm
robotmonkey10
Herakon gathered her weapons and headed out to hunt for food
08/03/2012 6:34 pm
eaPiniM
*Arthur stares out of his window, admiring the Isle, motionless*

*Eraamion looks at the map of Tamriel, examining the attacked provinces*

*Dantae takes off her leather armour and jumps into the water beside her ship*
08/03/2012 6:32 pm
liam193
Magfu sat at the assassin group's base looking at various contract and lining them up depending on how much gold for it. He took one that would give 5,000 gold. He got his gear and set out reading the details of the contract on the way to the city.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome