Emergency Hosting needed for large server

Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante6/30/15 5:14 pm
7/3/2015 4:59 am
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Hello. My name is Dante
Lets skip to the point.
I have on my hands a large gamemode I created from scratch, completely custom and unique from top to bottom.

Our host recently has become too unreliable to host us further.

I work as a Dishwasher at a restaraunt so I am not able to provide payment outside of Donations.

BUT What I can offer you is my full dedication as a custom gamemode Master (Challengers accepted)

Now I don't make kiddie small servers. What I need is a stable network with at least 6GB of Ram that can be spared.

The server itself has been developed and redeveloped so well that at one point I was making almost $2000 a month back in version 4 of the server before the host became unreliable. (WITH NO COMPLAINTS OR CHARGE BACKS). EVER

We are on version 9 now and we finally just relaunched after months of research and development.
This is why I need a host NOW. I already have players begging me to get it back on.

Now I know what you are thinking. "Who the heck is this guy? Why should I trust him?"
Understandable.

Let me break it down for you as to how the benefits outweigh the risks.
1. Backup your server. Done. No more risk
2. My server is completely developed and PROVEN to entertain players for weeks if not months. And with continual updates the fun will never end.

If you have 15 minutes of time to watch this video. Then I promise you it'll be worth it. This video takes a decent look into what the server currently has to offer.

I don't care if you are a large network or one that is just beginning development. My server will pull the weight for you while you develop your network. And who knows it might even be a permanent deal.

All I ask for bottom line:
6GB RAM Minimum
at least 95% uptime with the exception of scheduled restarts
FTP
And a console is preferred but not needed if the owner is easy to get in contact with.
I also have 3 MCMYADMIN Keys for consoles. So if you've been wanting MCMA its your lucky day.

If you can do this for us please message me either here or on skype.
Awesome_Dante
Level 26 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 4:59 am
Awesome_Dante
If you want in this is your last chance. We have hosting options now thanks to the wonderful PMC members in this post. If you want in please reply before my current host comes back online. That will be when we have made our decision. Thank you to all of you who have offered your services. It is because of you that servers like this are able to stick around
07/03/2015 2:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Rizou
I'll host it for you I got 12gb's
07/03/2015 2:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nimiko_Kiri
Hello there sir. My little "group" has a dedicated server we're not doing much with atm but just building up for a network of sorts. I have contacted and told my friends that i am interested in helping this project. It seems like a fun project to get on board with and help out. If you don't mind holding out for about a day until our server owner is on i will push it forward to him.

Don't get your hopes up but i will keep in touch with you.

We aren't a dedicated server with all the fancy smancy stuff but we at least try.

Edit* This was found by a friend of mine so i had to make a new account to reply.
07/03/2015 2:15 am
Awesome_Dante
Come on. i have players piled up waiting for this. Im sure some of you are stuck in developer hell with your server. Why not let us help you out? I think ive shown enough proof that we dont sit around waiting for the population fairy to come around and make us big
07/02/2015 2:13 pm
Awesome_Dante
Bump!
07/01/2015 9:09 pm
Awesome_Dante
Our server has gone down again. Ill probably end up paying a company instead of a network
07/01/2015 1:42 pm
Awesome_Dante
Bump!
06/30/2015 9:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176
I know of a good host. Unlimited RAM and SSD disk space for $25. (Start with 6gb ask for more if needed.)

Add me on skype: flammablesports
06/30/2015 11:26 pm
Awesome_Dante
Thank you. Ill take it into consideration, though unlimited ram usually means its shared. And this server runs it hard. is it a licensed company or individual with a dedi box?
06/30/2015 5:52 pm
Awesome_Dante
godlikewarshello, understand that you would require immediate hosting, however sadly on my part, I can not provide hosting until next month due to my current project, however if no one else by now and end of next month is able to provide hosting. here is my information.

I am one of the owners of http://www.amongstgeeks.com which is also making a outstanding and mostly custom bungeecord network, we would be thrilled to accept you into the network and set you up a multicraft on our backend, however as I have stated, I am unable to get to it asap, which I completely understand your rush in releasing, and as I stated, feel free to contact me if no one replied/contacts between now and then!
____
Great Idea!
-AmungstGeeks Staff

Thank you for your support. you will be contacted reguardless as I believe in lucrative opportunities for both parties. And a completely custom network would be a friggin godsend especially not having to make it alone.
Have a wonderful day
06/30/2015 5:20 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pig
godlikewars
hello, understand that you would require immediate hosting, however sadly on my part, I can not provide hosting until next month due to my current project, however if no one else by now and end of next month is able to provide hosting. here is my information.

I am one of the owners of www.amongstgeeks.com which is also making a outstanding and mostly custom bungeecord network, we would be thrilled to accept you into the network and set you up a multicraft on our backend, however as I have stated, I am unable to get to it asap, which I completely understand your rush in releasing, and as I stated, feel free to contact me if no one replied/contacts between now and then!
____
Great Idea!
-AmungstGeeks Staff
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome