Need Staff apply now for EnderCraft

0XxToxicGamerxX0's Avatar 0XxToxicGamerxX04/21/17 6:17 pm
4/25/2017 1:46 am
0XxToxicGamerxX0's Avatar 0XxToxicGamerxX0
Hello, everybody, I need some staff on my server please only 15+ if your 14 and going to be 15 this year that is fine. please fill this out. I will pm you if you got accepted I will also send you the link for my discord.
looking for admin moderator jr moderator

What is your In-Game-Name?

What is your Age?

What languages do you speak?

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server?

When are you usually on (Times in PST)?

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)?

Why should we accept you over other applicants?

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers?

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain?

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server?

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands?

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means?

How can you contribute to our community?

Is there anything else you would like to add?
0XxToxicGamerxX0
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2017 1:46 am
0XxToxicGamerxX0
bump
04/24/2017 9:59 am
II_iLLUSIONS_II
What is your In-Game-Name?II_iLLUSIONS

What is your Age? 15

What languages do you speak?English Tagalog Ilocano Kankaney

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?:II_iLLUSIONS_II#7760

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server?24/7

When are you usually on (Times in PST)? i can go 8am to 3am Pst

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? 3 1:Head admin 2:Co Owner 3:Helper

Why should we accept you over other applicants?So i can help player catch hacker whos cheat i wanna respect some other staff.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers?:I Learn on admin that allways be on Never take criticism seriously. Think of it as a motivation that will help you move forward, and always understand the difference between criticism and constructive criticism

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain?I am not the best, but I can put all my effort into it.
In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Beacause sometime players dont follow rules hack on server trying to crash the server and advertize So Staff Members Can Stop It

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? know the majority of the commands of Essentials (not sure if there's a deep side of Essentials that I am unaware of

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means?Someone who takes pride in their profession in which they are skilled at. This could be applied in real-world events such as athletes, musicians, etc. i Guess?
How can you contribute to our community?By Respecting and donating And Doing my best to keep players from joining the server

Is there anything else you would like to add?I Really like helping players Mostly Catching hacker really like many stuff

Can I Have The Server IP:??
04/24/2017 3:16 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
congrats you have been accepted please check your pmc
04/24/2017 8:31 am
Blockcrit
What is your In-Game-Name? Technospade_

What is your Age? 14 years old, I will be 15 on the 14th of June.

What languages do you speak? I speak perfect greek, since I am from greece, really good english and some German.

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? Mpillis#1209

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? About 10+

When are you usually on (Times in PST)? I'm usually on ~7-8 PST

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? I'm currently admin and a moderator on 2 servers.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? You should accept me beacuse I speak a lot of languages, so I can help players who dont speak english, also because I have a lot of experience since I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years now. Also, I'm experienced with being a staff member since I'm currently admin and mod on 2 other servers + I've been staff in a lot of other ones before.

I've learned that being staff is quite hard and that you must not abuse your powers. Also as a staff you must be precise when you're about to punish a rule breaker, because you may ban someone innocent.

Yes I am proficient in solving problems, since my friends usually get in fights without a reason and I always help them solve their problems.

Moderators and Admins are necessary on a server because they help the owner by moderating the chat, punishing people who break the rules, and suggesting new features to the server. Without them the owner would have a really hard time trying to Moderate the chat, ban hackers, and develop the server all by himself at the same time.

I am an expert with commands in general. I know using basic and advanced commands. I really love using commands and redstone!

Professionalism includes the qualities that mark someone as a Professional. In minecraft, professional could be considered someone who knows a lot of commands, has a lot of knowledge about the game and etc.

I can contribute to the community by helping new players, banning rule breakers like cheaters and spammers, and I can also help by suggesting new features that could be added to the server.

I also have a smallllll youtube channel on which I could upload some gameplay on the server.
04/24/2017 3:09 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
congrats you have been accepted please check your pmc
04/24/2017 5:35 am
jsummerspear
What is your In-Game-Name? jsummerspear

What is your Age? 14

What languages do you speak? english

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? jsummerspear#5266

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server?14-16 hours

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)?none

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I can help out with what you are looking for. That is a trusted staff that can help out.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? Was not staff

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? It matters on what problem but yes

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? To help players and make players want to stay on the server and have fun.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? Temp mute temp ban mute for admin ban

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? some one who can do there job correctly.

How can you contribute to our community? I can help out new plays or fix anything that is bug out. or broken

Is there anything else you would like to add? Edit:What kind of server do u think it will become?
04/24/2017 3:17 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
i am sorry but you were not accepted you can reapply but next time please and more detail
04/24/2017 5:31 am
jsummerspear
GL
04/23/2017 11:26 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
bump
04/23/2017 2:45 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
Bump
04/22/2017 12:35 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
BUMP
04/22/2017 2:42 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder
What is your In-Game-Name?
ImYourEnder (I would be perfect for this server.)
What is your Age?
14 in May
What languages do you speak?
Swedish is my first and English my second.
What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?
ImYourEnder #0542
How many hours per week can you contribute to the server?
maybe around 30+ hours a week
Assuming PDT is the same as pst (sorry if it isn't I couldn't find a direct time converter) I can be on from 10:30am to 4:00pm
How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)?
Gizmocraft Admin, builder and Graphics designer, LiteCraft: Builder possible Mod, ClashCraft builder and Graphics designer.
Why should we accept you over other applicants?
Because I have experience with being staff, builder and making logos and banners.
That being staff requires a watchful eye and knowledge of how to identify hacks, and to never take anything a player who you warned/banned/kicked/yea you get the idea seriously and just ignore it and to never ever misuse your power or be unreasonable.
I can solve social problems and arguments quite easily as I've had experience within my group of friends who get into fights over nothing.
To keep the community in check and to make sure nobody becomes upset or annoyed with others and to keep the game fair.
I have knowledge of world edit, admin commands, warp setups, multiple world plugin knowledge.
Professionalism means to be skilled or having experience with something.
I can contribute by being a builder, graphics designer and / or a mod/helper.
I can make HD logos and banners and I can make little server icons too for the Multiplayer list.
04/22/2017 2:53 am
0XxToxicGamerxX0
congrats you you have been accepted please check your pmc
04/22/2017 1:20 am
Level 1 : New Network
Itz_Liv
omg xD i just checked the age i spent 15 minutes applying xD
04/22/2017 1:38 am
0XxToxicGamerxX0
what are you talking about
04/22/2017 12:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
Itz_Liv
omg mine just submitted all by its self
04/22/2017 12:39 am
0XxToxicGamerxX0
what submitted by it self
04/21/2017 8:19 pm
CaptaineRa
What is your In-Game-Name? IRazgrizl7

What is your Age? 15

What languages do you speak? English.

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)? andrew#0298

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? Most likely 10+ hours.

When are you usually on (Times in PST)? 3 PM - 7 PM PST

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? I am currently Moderator on one server, but I am planning to leave as they are immature and unprofessional.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I can dedicate myself to the server. I would do my best to help the community grow. I enjoy interacting with players and overall bringing a positive vibe to the server.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? Never take criticism seriously. Think of it as a motivation that will help you move forward, and always understand the difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? I am not the best, but I can put all my effort into it. Sometimes I don't think of the obvious but am knowledgeable on how to deal with problems.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Staff members are always necessary because there are always people that could potentially breach the server rules and staff members are needed to stop it.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I know the majority of the commands of Essentials (not sure if there's a deep side of Essentials that I am unaware of). I am pretty efficient at WorldEdit. I have a lot of experience with GroupManager, as I used to be a Developer on a server 2 years ago. I am familiar with permissions as well.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Someone who takes pride in their profession in which they are skilled at. This could be applied in real-world events such as athletes, musicians, etc.

How can you contribute to our community? I could contribute by doing my best to keep players in check, making sure they enjoy the server and want to stay in the long run. I can also help the community grow my referring players to check out the community that would ensure them that they would be happy if they were to join.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Nope.
04/21/2017 8:30 pm
0XxToxicGamerxX0
congrats you have been accepted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome