EnderCulture

EnderKitten's Avatar EnderKitten1/25/16 5:27 pm
1 emeralds 473 9
2/11/2016 3:40 am
TickTock Films's Avatar TickTock Films
I am hoping to create the mod of all mods, with me as the "idea source" creative person because I'm not very good with coding, but have boatloads of ideas.
This mod will greatly advance the End, forever changing it as we know it. This goes beyond even Hardcore Ender Expansion, adding villages, overworld biomes with villages (called "Little Ends") of enderfolk, new lore, new food, crops, livestock, tools, weapons, trading, currency, architecture, literature, art, music, agriculture, science, war, love, female enderfolk, battlemage enderwomen that tend to the Dragon, known as "peacekeepers", "infertile" pearls that can be used in crafting, and so much more.
So, feel like being part of the next Minecraft Mod hit?
EnderKitten
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2016 3:40 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
TickTock Films
Actually I've decided not to work on the mod until we have a bigger team, you know, just incase we cant get anyone.
01/26/2016 11:31 pm
EnderKitten
I love them! The Peacekeeper needs some assistance for the armor, but you're absolutely on board!
01/26/2016 4:37 am
TickTock Films
You know you're really bored when you start making models for a mod you probably wont get accepted into...
Front views
Back views
The one with the face mask is the "peacekeeper" the other is the enderwoman, generally more passive than the enderman. Might work on more stuff for this.
01/26/2016 12:39 am
TickTock Films
Sounds like an awesome mod and I'd love to help on it. I can't mod, but I can mod-el. So if you want models for enderwomen or things, like blocks, just contact me through PM. I'd be happy to help on such an interesting project
01/25/2016 8:06 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Oh
01/25/2016 6:18 pm
EnderKitten
Tanks for clarifying that, Miner_world111. For future reference, though, I'm not a "he".
01/25/2016 5:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Josephpica, she even said in her post, she cannot mod. So she is looking for somebody to mod for her, whilst she does the textures,

Edit: Sorry, force of habit.
01/25/2016 5:35 pm
JozyP
Sounds cool, looking at your profile, you texture work is very good, but nobody has seen you modding skills.
01/25/2016 5:32 pm
JozyP
You have the passion, but do you have the skill? Nobody wants to join a "modder" who is bad at coding or uses MCreator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome