EnderNetwork V 2.0 NEED STAFF URGENT

hy3064's Avatar hy30649/29/14 11:33 pm
10/9/2014 11:04 pm
hy3064's Avatar hy3064
After a Long time we Are Finally out of Alpha Stages

Our Server is Hosted On a Intel i3 Core 3.5ghz With 6gb Ram and DDOS Protection
You guys might Now me as EnderNetwork (alpha Stages) We are Finally out of Alpha
After a week of Struggle with plugins we are Back With More AWESOME MINIGAMES

We Now Offer

Minigames List
Colormatach
Minigame Party
Survival Games
Skywars
Skyblock
Bed Wars
Spleef
1v1
BlockHunt
One in the Quiver
Infection
TntRun
Build It or Build My thing
Parkour (At Hub)
Bow Spleef
Mob Arena (in Beta)
Kit Battle

We Offer No lag In all our games

New Games Relased
EnderWar
CityBuild
Bow Spleef

We are Always Adding minigames to Our Server
Our goal is to make the Best server in the world

We need Staff

Make up your own App

Without a Staff a Server is useless
hy3064
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/09/2014 10:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aroundstupid
Permissions Manager:? (please inform me what this is)
IGN: _Aroundstupid_
Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Groupmanager skills: (1/100) 39
Groupmanager Experience:Eh can learn more
Hours you can be on: 4pm-9pm ish
Why should we pick you: Because i dont take alot of crap and i can be a cool fun guy who is mature
What makes you different than others applying: im not 10 yr old im fun to be around i;ve got good experience
What can you bring to the server(Besides players and permissions):Im not 100% sure but i can do anything
Other info:nothing really

Other Staff:
IGN(In-Game Name)- _Aroundstupid_

Age-14

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)- 8.6

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)- Aroundstupid Come talk to me all ya want (not you spammers)

Rank You Are Applying For?- Admin or Head-Admin (which i see is reserved)

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- 2012 Febuary

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?- A lot of experience as a Co-Owner and other game admining

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)-Co-Owner on a voltz server and other game admins

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- no (honest to god)

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- Because i can be a dedicated member with lots of experience and friendly to staff and commoners

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-Experience im 14 and i dont take crap

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?-nope
10/09/2014 11:04 pm
hy3064
Accepted as Admin Come join

Needstaffserver.ddns.net:25566
10/09/2014 10:17 pm
RAISINS lol
IGN:Raisins1
Position:Admin
Past Experience?:being admin on other servers
why should u accept me?:im admin on lots of servers and would be a great admin on the server
10/09/2014 10:35 pm
hy3064
Accepted as Mod

Comone guys Join Needstaffserver.ddns.net:25566

Still needed
10/09/2014 10:07 pm
hy3064
needstaffserver.ddns.net:25566
10/09/2014 9:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Smarticlehi
i would like to apply for admin i own my own server aswell what is the server ip
10/09/2014 9:45 pm
hy3064
need staff Apply Now or Join
Needstaffserver.ddns.net:25566

Need Staff Right Now Please Join
10/01/2014 3:44 am
hy3064
xD can you give me some cash
09/30/2014 3:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SoSlimeh
Hello, I am Helping and good tothe cummunity i would like admin becaue i can be on often and i love helping people out i have a server currently so i know howto manage
a server
I am Very muture
for 13
i do enforce rules and i would love to help
skype; apolloswager

Ps. I hoping to get admin
also if you need any more info i would be happy to reply!
09/30/2014 1:46 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
I'll be on soon. Gotta go to school.
09/30/2014 1:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Name: Max
IGN:Maxgabriel03
ReasonI won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.
I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 7 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.
I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 6-7 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
if a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
09/30/2014 1:31 am
hy3064
Accepted as Mod/Trail Admin

server Now BACKUP
09/30/2014 12:48 am
hy3064
server is currentley Off Due to Dev

Guess what

We are getting New Plugins
Plus!!!
New Maps
New Minigames

Server will be dev For a Few Hours

Thanks for all your Paintance

Please Feel free to apply
09/30/2014 12:59 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE
I Fixed MY INTERNET
09/30/2014 12:42 am
blazer157
IGN-blazer157

Experience-I've never been staff before but its always fun to have new experiences.

Why I want to be staff-I don't have a giant explanation but simply that I want to help the people of the server that will soon join,Most servers start small and turn out big,I've been through the servers that turn huge.I want to be part of the staff that helped it become gigantic.Why not?I am nice,I am loyal,I can really help the server,I don't care what rank you give me as long as I can help.
09/30/2014 12:47 am
hy3064
Accepted as Helper/Mod I will talk to My Other Staff
09/30/2014 12:14 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
MIDNITEE
Something is messing up with my miecraft! I can't connect to any server. I will get back to you when I resolve this issue.
09/29/2014 11:44 pm
hy3064
join now needstaffserver.ddns.net:25566
09/29/2014 11:36 pm
JADORMOR
IGN: JADORMOR

Experiance: i have been mod on about 20 different servers just to help them get started and big but this time i felt like a server to become staff on and dedicate to and stay with them forever. I also have owned a server in the past

Why me: I want to become staff because I want to help the server stay a safe place for all ages and I will definitely enjoy this server tons as soon as i join. The current staff is great and does their job well when they are online I'm sure, and one more member of the staff, like me, would be a good way to keep the server safer for more hours during the day.
Another reason I want to become a member of the staff is that I am full of ideas and creativity that can be used to make more maps for upcoming things like mini-games and make a building when the owner or any other staff can't so that a mini game or something will be up faster after it is created and ready to go. I also spot small details that some people do not notice and I can fix them if needed so that nobody else notices and it doesn't bother anybody anymore if somebody noticed it beforehand.
Lastly, I can help people out whenever I am on if I am not busy, even if it is for the smallest little thing like helping them find a place to live or building a house, I can help them if they need it (I try to do it as often as I can currently but I am limited with mobility and can't find places fast so it is harder) 

-JADORMOR

P.S What is the I.P
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome