EonMC | Looking for Builders, Developers and YouTubers

CoffeeBunny's Avatar CoffeeBunny12/11/16 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 318 8
2/21/2017 6:02 pm
Parker555's Avatar Parker555
Hello, my name is CoffeeBunny and I am the owner and the main developer of an upcoming server, EonMC.

Wait, what is EonMC?
EonMC is a server with many experienced builders and developers. This makes it a lot more easier to make original games such as Animal Hunt, For Honor, Rank Force and of course other games such as Factions and SurvivalGames.

When are you going to open the EonMC?
I am opening EonMC as fast as we have at least two games finish. But the server would go down if we don't have any players online. This is why EonMC is looking for YouTubers. Maybe you are the right one?

How can I be sure that the uptime is 24/7
At EonMC we have an uptime on 99.9 because we are sponsored by some really good hosting services. The EonMC network is located in France.

You need at least 300 subscribers when applying as YouTuber.

Application Template

Which position do you want to apply for:

Age (At least 13):

Timezone:

Minecraft in game name (IGN):

Skype (Required):

Tell us a bit about yourself:

How much time can you spend on the server:

Do you have any experience with server management? (If you apply as YouTuber you can skip this one) (include the name and ip if possible):

Why should we pick you:

How do you think you can help us:

Remember if you are applying as developer you need this requirements:

At least 1 year SpigotAPI experience
At least 2 years experience with Java
At least 2 years experience with Eclipse

(Exceptions can be made)

Notice! We are only accepting Builders, Developers and YouTubers.

So what are you waiting for? Apply!
CoffeeBunny
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2017 6:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
Parker555
Which position do you want to apply for: Mod

Age (At least 13): 16

Timezone: Eastern Time (ET)

Minecraft in game name (IGN): Parker821

Skype (Required): parker82111

Tell us a bit about yourself: A teenager who loves minecraft currently going to high school.

How much time can you spend on the server: I can spend 2-5 hours during the weekdays and 4-10 on the weekends.

Do you have any experience with server management? (If you apply as YouTuber you can skip this one) (include the name and ip if possible): I was admin on mc.sioncraft.net. I helped the owner out for the last 3 years, you can contact her for verification.

Why should we pick you: I know the commands, have past experience, and can be online. I am easy to work with and very friendly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which position do you want to apply for: YouTuber

Timezone: Eastern Time (ET)

Minecraft in game name (IGN): Parker821

Skype (Required): parker82111

Tell us a bit about yourself: A teenager who loves minecraft currently going to high school.

How much time can you spend on the server: I can spend 2-5 hours during the weekdays and 4-10 on the weekends.

Do you have any experience with server management? (If you apply as YouTuber you can skip this one) (include the name and ip if possible):

Why should we pick you: I have a microphone, and video editor with lots of experience editing.

How do you think you can help us: Uploading videos to my channel, I can promote the server and help get more players online.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoIZ5L ... ziM4-1NGGg
12/11/2016 4:40 pm
CoffeeBunny
DonkeyMonkeyFunky
DonkeyMonkeyFunkyWhich position do you want to apply for:

Age (At least 13): I am 17

Timezone: I live in central timezone

Minecraft in game name (IGN): TrollDragonz

Skype (Required): noah.davis111

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i am 17 And i Have played minecraft for years now i love playing sports and building in minecraft its so fun And i like minecraft alot

How much time can you spend on the server: Well on weekdays about 2-4 hours a day on weekends 5-7 hours a day

Do you have any experience with server management? (If you apply as YouTuber you can skip this one) (include the name and ip if possible): Well yes i currently own FlawlessFactions A beta upcoming factions server It is small now but it is almost ready to be released If you need the ip for proof just send a comment

Why should we pick you: Because i have been building for a few years im pretty good at it But Im not very good at designing terrains but im still trying. And I think i can really do alot for this server!

How do you think you can help us: Well i can be pretty pretty active And i can also build good And i can do pretty much anything except terrain and this seems like a good experience. I am nice at houses/villages and Everything else Sorry its somewhat short if you have anymore questions comment or skype me

Contacted on Skype.
12/11/2016 4:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Mymomisakitten
What are you applying for?: YouTuber

Age (At least 13): 12.......

Timezone:EST

Minecraft in game name (IGN): Hartthrob

Skype (Required): Hartthrob.loves.minecraft

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 12 years old, have been a YouTuber for a month and have 16 subscribers and wanting to make YouTube videos as my job

How much time can you spend on the server: On week days 4 hours, on weekends just about all day

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDA94ZxKs9QAgYy1RADVBQ
Added this one for fun! /\
12/11/2016 4:41 pm
CoffeeBunny
You need at least 300 subs.
12/11/2016 4:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
DonkeyMonkeyFunky
DonkeyMonkeyFunkyWhich position do you want to apply for:

Age (At least 13): I am 17

Timezone: I live in central timezone

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i am 17 And i Have played minecraft for years now i love playing sports and building in minecraft its so fun And i like minecraft alot

How much time can you spend on the server: Well on weekdays about 2-4 hours a day on weekends 5-7 hours a day

Do you have any experience with server management? (If you apply as YouTuber you can skip this one) (include the name and ip if possible): Well yes i currently own FlawlessFactions A beta upcoming factions server It is small now but it is almost ready to be released If you need the ip for proof just send a comment

Why should we pick you: Because i have been building for a few years im pretty good at it But Im not very good at designing terrains but im still trying. And I think i can really do alot for this server!

How do you think you can help us: Well i can be pretty pretty active And i can also build good And i can do pretty much anything except terrain and this seems like a good experience. I am nice at houses/villages and Everything else Sorry its somewhat short if you have anymore questions comment or skype me
12/11/2016 4:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
DonkeyMonkeyFunky
Which position do you want to apply for:

Age (At least 13):

Timezone:

12/11/2016 4:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
taikhoom1806
Which position do you want to apply for: Admin

Timezone: UTC + 4:00

Minecraft in game name (IGN): taikhoom1806

Skype (Required): Taikhoom Patanwala ( The one with the cat face )

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm quite a friendly guy, and my strength are my friends !

How much time can you spend on the server: 6 Hrs A Day

Do you have any experience with server management? (If you apply as YouTuber you can skip this one) (include the name and ip if possible): Head-Mod and Mod on 2 servers and Admin on 1

Why should we pick you: I hope to fill this server ( and its players ) with joy and happiness by solving mysterious cases and or crime... Players have a hard time playing while many griefers come on and well, HACK and or just trouble you or there could be other types of hackers who try to get unfair advantages and that's where I come in... I WILL not tolerate any HAXORS and will mute, kick and even ban them if necessary ( Even if they are my friends )... Overall I think I'm really fit for this job and I would appreciate me writing this HUGE piece of writing... Seeya !

How do you think you can help us: ^^^
12/11/2016 4:10 pm
CoffeeBunny
Denied. We are not looking for administrators. Sorry, but thanks for your application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome