EPICNESS! NEED STAFF Make Warps, Shops, and Claim land!

vapetricks420's Avatar vapetricks4206/25/15 3:51 am
7/1/2015 10:59 am
Spaiand1987's Avatar Spaiand1987
IP: play-epicness.tk or epicness.dtdns.net

Epicness is a family friendly, survival economy, super fun server! Here we have the server up for YOUR enjoyment! This server adds a small twist to survival, adding economy, money, shops, warps, And even the ability to place bounties on players! Kill players with bounties to earn money!!! Join now, with friends! (Friends Are neato)

Owner: Ultracrepadarian

Owner: Javy_K

Head-Admin: madkilllz

Moderator: Klldarkness
vapetricks420
Level 11 : Journeyman Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 10:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
Experience being staff:Owner,Admins,Developer,Mod,Helper,Co-Owner,Head Admin Head mod
IGN:tteets09
Why should you be staff?:I am really expirence with most buildeing plugins and i have a server of my own it is still in progress but it will be up soon
Details:
07/01/2015 10:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Electrik__Ninja
hey
07/01/2015 10:40 am
FaZeKoalas
Hello, I would like to Apply for Moderator On Your server.

( I had added some more information about me and applying for moderator)

Q:Do you have the respect of YOUR fellow players including staff?

A:I believe I do.

Q:What do you aim to do?

A:I aim to help both players and staff in any way I can, as I do at the moment where I can. I believe, however, that I would be able to help more as staff.

Q:Are you known to have a trollish attitude or use foul language?

A:I admit to having trolled in the past however I have not done so in quite some time. I have never used foul language on the server.

Q:Do you attempt CORRECT prose so people can understand you?

A:Always

Q:Have you been on the server for over 4 weeks?

A:No i haven't.

Q:Have you been on TeamSpeak and spoke to other players in the community?

A:I do not have TS.

Q:Have you ever cheated or antagonized other players in the community?

A:Once as a minor troll and I wore a 16 hour temp ban for it.

Q:Have you tried to constantly be helpful to staff?

A:I aim to help both players and staff in any way I can.

Q:What is your in game username:

A:FaZeKoalas

Q:Which time-zone are you in:

A:Central Daylight Time (CDT)

Q:How old are you:

A:14 but i will be 15 in this upcoming October

Q:Do you feel you are mature enough for this POSITION:

A:I feel that my age, coupled with my life experiences have left me in a position where I am definitely mature enough for a staff position.

Q:Do you speak fluent English:

A:Yes, I speak fluent English.

Q:Do you have any previous experience and if so, what:

A:The only previous experience is helping develop a server and then i was demoted back to a regular player.

Q:Do you know what a moderator's JOB is:

A: A moderator's job is to uphold the integrity of the SERVER, through helping both other staff and players, solving disputes, disciplining rule breakers and acting as a role model. I believe I would be able to fulfill all of these roles.

Q:Why do you want to be a moderator:

A:I want to be a moderator because I want to give back to the servers around the world and give them a shot.

Q:What is your Skype:

A:My Skype is FaZeKoalas

Q:How Long have you been on Epicness ?

A: Approximately 30 minutes.

Q:How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

A:I have been playing for about 2 years now

Thanks For Considering me!
07/01/2015 7:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
- AbbreviateOG
why cant we connect to the server??
07/01/2015 6:27 am
- AbbreviateOG

Experience being staff: Staff Experience, I don't have any staff experience within Minecraft Servers! make the completely clear right away, but I have experience with running a large making organisation particularly around iPhone games and pay to play games like World of Warcraft etc. In the gaming world I'm a leader and run large teams of people, always organised and very connected with team of leaders. I'm very strict on rules and reputation, often I don't give second chances you do something that either disrespect other member or leaders there is no way back in. I take criticism well and learn extremely quick.

IGN: PaperDwarf

Why should you be staff?: "Why should i be staff?", I would like to rephrase that and say "Why would I like to be staff?" Well I've been apart of the Minecraft community since November 2010 play in my spare time when ever I can, I believe with my experience of being a leader of an organisation, I can bring great value to your admin team. I work well under pressure and to deadlines, I will sacrifice a few nights sleep to get the job done. I very willing learn the Staff Role within a Minecraft Server.

Details: What other details would you like to know? beside that I'm Australian.
07/01/2015 4:40 am
vapetricks420
*A little bump*
06/29/2015 7:54 am
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
RadiantGaming
IGN: RadiantYT
I've been staff on 2 servers before, one that shut down, one that is temporarily offline. I'm very mature and will treat everyone with respect. I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now, so at this point I know how to deal with trolls and haters.

Please consider me for staff.
Thanks for reading,
Radiant
06/29/2015 5:41 am
vapetricks420
Bump STILL NEED STAFF
06/26/2015 11:28 pm
vapetricks420
You have to play for 6 hours to apply
06/26/2015 3:05 am
vapetricks420
You now need to wait a week to apply!
06/25/2015 9:51 pm
AFishOfDeath
Ign: AFishOfDeath
Why Would I like to be staff: I would like to be staff to help the server and because i have experience i own a server ultra knows he is admin on it also i have been admin on 2 servers and moderator on 3 i also used to own another server but it went down D: servers also i know some commands because... well i own a server xD and i am a very friendly person who will always be nice to people but when someone does something wrong knows what punishment to give them also i know how do some stuff with redstone not alot but a little bit xD also i could be on the server alot atleast 1 hr a day but probably 2 - 3 maybe even more xD but probably not because i own a server so i have to spend time on there aswell... yea ik this is the worst app ever xD i suck at making apps D: well xD...
06/25/2015 8:55 pm
ChibiCanadian
also my ign is ChibiCanadian
06/25/2015 8:51 pm
ChibiCanadian
dear staff,
my name is Zachary and i have bin on you server playing for 52 mins now. Why am i applying well you see i love to play minecraft i have a Youtube account that i can make vids and post on it also is i can put in a lot of time well because its summer but when school starts back up i can play for about 4:10 pm to when ever this is why i am applying.

i have some more for you to read, you may be like uggggggg but it will payoff
so some stuff about me
1:i have bin playing minecraft for a while now, I am not like a pro gammer i just like to play some games. i have bin making good grades in school i do not get in trouble also do not swear much i say Crap a little bet we moving on my Age: 13

why i want to be staff well i love to be on small server some ppl ask why i say because i like to get that welcome well if you play on mineplex you are just a new person no one welcomes you. i am also have good ideas for stuff on an old server i was admin on i made my self an office XD. i have bin staff on many servers.

what rank i want and why well i would like to be head admin or maybe admin why well on a server i was head admin we were making the server a prison server i made all the ranks for it i can do well with cmmands. i have bin co owner, OP, head admin, admin, moderator, head helper,helper i know how staff works and all that stuff on all the servers i have bin staff on i rilly never had to ban ppl. I can work well with ppl.

Well that was my app thanks for reading and good bye

-Zachary
06/25/2015 5:54 pm
LegionSeals
IGN: LegionSeals
Why do you want to be staff?: So I can help others and the server.
What would we GAIN from you being staff?: I'm a good builder and good with commands. I'm friendly and helpful so you would gain a great staff member.
Details: I have experience to Builder to Owner on other servers.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

~LegionSeals
06/25/2015 12:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
britishgirlBG
Worst server EVER!
I got banned for no reason! It said I was hacking but I'm 11, I don't even know how to hack! It banned all my accounts with an ipban!
0.5/10!
I do not recommend unless you like getting banned for "Hacking".
06/25/2015 6:47 pm
vapetricks420
I am VERY sorry britishgirl I saw multiple messages popping up saying you were moving too fast, or in a strange way. I will unban you at once
06/25/2015 6:48 pm
vapetricks420
What is your IGN?
06/25/2015 8:22 am
vapetricks420
P.S Post it in any order just with those questions
06/25/2015 7:49 am
JohnRider234
Experience being staff: Owned 2 servers, admined alot before my account was hacked in 2011, but I bought minecraft again last week. I've played since 2010.
IGN: LegoNexus
Why should you be staff?: -snip- I've had alot of experience and I enjoy admining servers as I feel powerful and like a "great protector" and I will bring loads to the server! I'm friendly, approachable and fun!!
Details: No further details. Just add me as an OP if you want a successful server. That is all.
06/25/2015 7:40 am
vapetricks420
Please post applications in this order:
IGN:
Why should you be staff?:
Details:
06/25/2015 6:01 am
Mastermined4325
I want to apply, i am mature and have skype

IGN: DibbyWithAY (soon to be changed)

I have already been admin and mod on a few servers. But only 1 of the servers i worken for is still up and working. The others got shut down as the owner didn't want to pay anymore.
06/25/2015 5:50 am
OMGNightmareHDss
Ill apply!

Im very good with plguins i would love to Start a OPFactions and be the Manager of it (owner of OpFactions) ill also be Moderator for the rest of the Server and help out as much as i need to im very good with plugins and building (kinda) and very good at Config I would love to help

Name: Anthony

IG: NightmareHDs

I was Mod/Admin for NemeGaming Pretty big server got banned from owner bc i seen someone Hacking and it was his IRL so he kicked me when i banned him lol

- NightmareHDs
06/25/2015 5:45 am
vapetricks420
Apply for staff here!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome