EpiCraft Fun and Addictive

Cow_Thor's Avatar Cow_Thor5/2/15 1:28 am
5/3/2015 1:39 am
Cow_Thor's Avatar Cow_Thor
Hi everyone!

Join EpiCraft today! Read below some of the FAQ's.

What is EpiCraft?
EpiCraft is an AWESOME server that many players love. We have great staff members to assist you if needed, and epic players, and epic ranks.

What can I get for joining?
EpiCraft offers you a free rank when you join, which gives you $10,000, /fly, and an 'EpiFlyer' tag on the EpiCraft forums.

How do I get 'EpiFlyer'?
All you need to do is join the website (http://epicraft.com.au/) and then follow the steps on the default page.

How do I connect?
EpiCraft currently has two servers. EpiCraft main or survival, and EpiCraft PvP.
» s.epi-craft.com «
» pvp,epi-craft.com «

-----------

EpiCraft has been around for around 3 years. We have recently re-opened the EpiCraft PvP server with a new owner (SMOOFTY777). EpiCraft is currently on 1.7.10 for both servers, but work on both 1.8 and 1.7 clients. We are looking to update to 1.8 soon.
EpiCraft has an epic staff team, with awesome builders. EpiCraft does have rules, that must be followed. If you swear or spam, staff members will give you warnings and eventually mute you.
You can find the rules of EC here: http://epicraft.com.au/rules for main server,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EpiCraft has just passed it's 3rd anniversary recently, the server used to have maybe 200 players per day, PvP used to be full, frantic and fun. But now? We barely get more than 30 players in 48 hours total. I may not own EpiCraft, but I work on it, with a great community, friendly staff and tonnes of adventure for you and your friends! So drop on by at

s.epi-craft.com
Cow_Thor
Level 1 : New Miner