Equinox-RPG | Dev/s Needed! | Hiring Staff & Builders

Eileifr's Avatar Eileifr2/20/17 9:59 am
1 emeralds 250 5
2/25/2017 12:39 am
Eileifr's Avatar Eileifr
Hello, I am hiring developers, moderators and builders for my Minecraft server. It is a medieval RPG themed server with quests, custom bosses, towny and more.
Please apply using the following link:
http://equinox-rpg.enjin.com/forum/m/39 ... /last#last

Going over two new staff applications. The current openings for moderators could be closed soon. Apply while you still can!
Eileifr
Level 19 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2017 12:39 am
Eileifr
Going over two new staff applications. The current openings for moderators could be closed soon. Apply while you still can! Looking for a Dev and some builders mainly now.
02/24/2017 11:04 pm
Eileifr
We're still looking for staff members, only one person has applied so far and they were accepted! We could really use a dev to work on the server.
02/21/2017 12:23 am
Eileifr
Still looking for all positions, however the developer and builder ranks are needed the most currently. Apply at the link in the OP.
02/20/2017 1:32 pm
Eileifr
We're working on a total overhaul of the server. I just upgraded the RAM and a new map will be added shortly. Testing a few things out currently, and we're still looking for staff members, builders and a developer or two. We could really use a dev as there is lots of work to be done considering this overhaul just took place!
02/20/2017 12:36 pm
Eileifr
I would like to inform future applicants that the application will take some time to fill out, this is to weed out the lazy individuals looking for a quick staff position. We have also accepted our first applicant. Congratulations to Phantom!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome