Eternal Earth (SMP) (Whitelist) (Few plugins)

levi8george's Avatar levi8george8/31/14 4:05 pm
9/10/2014 6:15 pm
levi8george's Avatar levi8george
Hi people! I am here to tell you about my brand new spanking server, EternalEarth! We are a small whitelist SMP (Survival-Multiplayer) that recently opened for beta. We feature few plugins such as Essentials, MobArena, and much more!
EternalEarth features fun classical Minecraft survival, we don't try to be a huge kick butt server because we are not huge. Just a small SMP with friends
We do stuff like building contests, survivals with the staff, PvP Tornuments (Player VS Player), and skin comps. We have a friendly staff team that will help you no matter what, and a community that will welcome everyone with open arms. We are a 24/7 server, and we don't have "3 day maintanence downtime" we do our work late night when no players are online.

If you wish to apply for the whitelist please use the format below, You will be PMed if accepted. Thanks

-=Format=-
IGN:

Have you ever been banned before (we dont hold grudges, please tell the truth)?:

Will you FOLLOW the rules and listen to the staff?:

We do not believe the staff is ALWAYS right here, if a staff abuses will you report them to an admin with video/screenshot as proof?:

On a level of 1-10 how mature are you?:

Will you ask before you join a city/town?:

Do you understand that asking for staff/op will result in a 7-day mute?:

Please apply!
levi8george
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2014 4:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
IGN:

Have you ever been banned before?: Yes.

Will you FOLLOW the rules and listen to the staff?: Yes, unless the staff are being stupid/totally wrong

We do not believe the staff is ALWAYS right here, if a staff abuses will you report them to an admin with video/screenshot as proof?: Screenshot, yes.

On a level of 1-10 how mature are you?: I'd like to think that I'm about a 8.5. I like to have a little fun, but I can't remember ever really getting carried away to the point where I got in trouble for it.

Will you ask before you join a city/town?: If it's required of me, yes.

09/10/2014 6:15 pm
levi8george
Accepted. Check your inbox!
09/07/2014 3:21 pm
levi8george
Friendleh bump
09/02/2014 3:18 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Venidos
IGN: venidos

Have you ever been banned before (we dont hold grudges, please tell the truth)?: no

Will you FOLLOW the rules and listen to the staff?: always

We do not believe the staff is ALWAYS right here, if a staff abuses will you report them to an admin with video/screenshot as proof?: yes

On a level of 1-10 how mature are you?: 10

Will you ask before you join a city/town?: yes, i would love to join a town

Do you understand that asking for staff/op will result in a 7-day mute?:yes

ive been looking for a small community server for awhile and i hope this is the one, i like more indepth applications and i apply for staff applications alot so ill paste that below so you can get a better understanding of myself

Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Admin as co owners are very improfessional

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building but enjoy building modern on the side, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds, if you would like to see the last server i used to co-own you can visit amarinthia.co.vu and i can show you my builds in person

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit.

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medieval and ancient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also.

Why do you want to join the server?: i enjoy helping others and other servers.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: instrested in a part time position as school can consume my time.

Have you ever been banned on a server before: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype or PM me on PMC.
09/03/2014 8:44 am
levi8george
Accepted. Check your inbox for more info.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you
09/02/2014 9:05 am
levi8george
Bump
09/01/2014 9:26 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
IGN:
RavingKriller

Have you ever been banned before?:
Yes, from BeastsMC. So I went to the free-build server and walked around and found a place to build, when I placed a block or broke one, it would disappear. Then after about 10 tries, I was auto-banned by one of their broken plugins for "griefing" on a free-build server. Even though I didn't touch anyone else's stuff. Weird right? Well thousands of players have been banned from that server for the same reason (Check MCBans).

Will you FOLLOW the rules and listen to the staff?:
I will always follow the rules applied by staff. I understand that rules are what keep the server in place, and if everyone follows them we won't have any problems and the server community will be running perfectly.

We do not believe the staff is ALWAYS right here, if a staff abuses will you report them to an admin with video/screenshot as proof?:
I will always be sure to report abusive admin. I respect admin, but when they don't do their job right, then we have a problem. My goal would not be to have the admins banned, but simply punished.

On a level of 1-10 how mature are you?:
I would say an 8. When it comes to serious situations such as fixing a server issue or a rule breaker. But when I'm skyping with fellow server members, I seem to have more fun and just relax.

Will you ask before you join a city/town?:
This wasn't included in the paragraph about the server but, I will ask before joining a town.

Of course, I won't ask for OP, and yes I do understand the consequences. I don't need to be reminded of how annoying ""I'm from PMC, give me OP now"" is hehe.
09/01/2014 10:14 am
levi8george
Accepted. Check your inbox for more info!
09/01/2014 9:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TomMCYT
IGN: thedudewithtool

Have you ever been banned before (we dont hold grudges, please tell the truth)?: Yes

Will you FOLLOW the rules and listen to the staff?: Yes i will

We do not believe the staff is ALWAYS right here, if a staff abuses will you report them to an admin with video/screenshot as proof?: Yes i will

On a level of 1-10 how mature are you?: 9

Will you ask before you join a city/town?: Correct yes i will.

Do you understand that asking for staff/op will result in a 7-day mute?: Yes.

Addition: Can i make a youtube series on it?
09/01/2014 10:17 am
levi8george
Accepted. Check your inbox for more info!

Also, yes you can do a youtube series on the server as long as you abide by the server rules
08/31/2014 7:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
IGN: ELMOSISKO

Have you ever been banned before (we dont hold grudges, please tell the truth)?: Yes for a dumb reason i was asking if they needed help and they banned me

Will you FOLLOW the rules and listen to the staff?: Yes

We do not believe the staff is ALWAYS right here, if a staff abuses will you report them to an admin with video/screenshot as proof?: Yes i will i dont like when staff is abusive

On a level of 1-10 how mature are you?: 8.5

Will you ask before you join a city/town?: Yes i will

Do you understand that asking for staff/op will result in a 7-day mute?: Yes
09/01/2014 9:02 am
levi8george
Accepted. Please check your inbox for more info.
08/31/2014 6:56 pm
levi8george
Reserved for updates
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome