EvadeMC | Prison - Need builders & developers

Littledopa's Avatar Littledopa7/31/15 1:13 pm
1 emeralds 80

What kind of server is EvadeMC?
EvadeMC is a single prison based server established and run by myself. The server aims to provide the best prison server experience, with economical goods, plots, easy to use GUI and many more. EvadeMC was based off a previously closed down server. We have custom plugins such as our custom crates sound effects, token based system and many more. We have a current value of 360$ USD to allocate to this server, but before any hosting / domain is done, we want to make this server perfect, bringing the best experiences.

Why should I apply?
We need talented developers, ones who can confidently code. We also need builders who have a great imagination, and creativity. They will be required to understand the basic concepts of world edit. We are confident that this server will become successful in the long run. We are after mature staffs. As a compensation for allocating your time and helping our server, we will compensate you with limited features on this server. One we plan to give are things such as plot mines, and 3x3 / 5x5 pickaxes, ranks and last but not least, an acknowledgement that you've helped with the beat of EvadeMC.

How should i apply?
We are currently looking for developers, builders and Youtubers.
Please use the following templates.
Failure to do so will get your application ignored.

[b]Application Template[b]

Name:
IGN:
Youtube Link (If applying for youtube):
Coding experience (If applying for developer. Include small detail of languages & years of coding)
Plugins created (links If applying for developer):
Screenshots of builds (If applying for builder):
Previous servers staff experience (if any):
Time available per week:
Additional information:
Littledopa
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter