EvadeNetwork - Needs Builders/Helpers/Devs/YouTubers

Aphroditee's Avatar Aphroditee8/28/16 1:43 am
1 emeralds 70
Hello, My network Called Evade is looking for staff!
Please read everything and do everything that is needed. Please when you fill out a applicaion, Use colore and creative things.
Also answer to your best way and make sure you add as much detail as YOU see fitting. Dont copy anyones answers or anything.

We are a skyblock only server, we are ONLY looking for Helpers, Builders and DEVs. DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN OR MOD!

Helpers will have TempBan, TempMute, Warn and Kick. Helpers will be helping find hackers, bad players and toxic players. Helpers will also do the same thing
on the website.

Builders we need you guys to build spawns, PvP arenas and anything else need fitting. Please understand you will be working for FREE till the server becomes something. Once the
server grows and makes good money we will pay good money for your builds.

Devs we need you guys to look for bugs/glitches and help fix them, you will NOT have access to console or files but you will work on the plugins by me sending you the
config/file for the plugin and you send back and I go over it and upload it to the server. DO NOT BEG FOR ACCESS.

We need people who will be on the server DAILY, and will also be voting daily. We want members who will play on the server as well and not just sit on the spawn or just
come online and then leave. We want active members and active staff.

PLEASE VOTE AFTER YOUR APPLY!

APPLY FOR STAFF ---> www.EvadeNetwork.com

Join the website and apply!
Aphroditee
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter