Evoultion Gaming Looking for Developers and every other staf

RockettPvP's Avatar RockettPvP8/31/15 2:24 pm
9/3/2015 11:12 am
Redified's Avatar Redified
Hello my name is RockettPvP the Owner of EvoultionGaming. We are making the server later today but before we open the server we need a couple things.

Helper - Requirements - Must have Skype. - Must be active - Must Have experience from other servers. - Must be able to learn the roles fast and help people. (Note: we will review you on skype to make sure you have the requirements and then after that you will write an applications on the forums which then if you pass the first test we will give you the link to.)

Moderator - Requirements - Must have Skype. - Must be active - Must Have experience from other servers. - Must be able to learn the roles fast and help people. - Must have Gyazo to screen shot. - Must have some sort of screen recorder to Record hackers. (Note: we will review you on skype to make sure you have the requirements and then after that you will write an applications on the forums which then if you pass the first test we will give you the link to.)

Head Moderator - Requirements - Must have Skype. - Must be active - Must Have experience from other servers. - Must be able to learn the roles fast and help people. - Must have Gyazo to screen shot. - Must have some sort of screen recorder to Record hackers. - Must have alittle understanding of plugins and group manager. (Note: we will review you on skype to make sure you have the requirements and then after that you will write an applications on the forums which then if you pass the first test we will give you the link to.)

Builder - Must have Skype. - Must be active - Must Have experience from other servers. - Must know how to build good spawns, Shops, and arena's (Note: we will review you on skype to make sure you have the requirements and then after that you will write an applications on the forums which then if you pass the first test we will give you the link to. and we will review you on a build test to make sure you can actually build.)

Admin - Requirements - Must have Skype. - Must be active - Must Have experience from other servers. - Must be able to learn the roles fast and help people. - Must have Gyazo to screen shot. - Must have some sort of screen recorder to Record hackers. - Must have alittle understanding of plugins and group manager. - Must know how to deny someone and ban someone and spectatae them in in /v to make sure there not hacking while video taping and must be on a lot more then any other staff member. (Note: we will review you on skype to make sure you have the requirements and then after that you will write an applications on the forums which then if you pass the first test we will give you the link to.)

Developer - Requirements - Must have Skype. - Must be active - Must Have experience from other servers. - Must be able to learn the roles fast and help people. - Must have Gyazo to screen shot. - Must have some sort of screen recorder to Record hackers. - Must have a lot of understanding of plugins and group manager. - Must know how to deny someone and ban someone and spectatae them in in /v to make sure there not hacking while video taping and must be on a lot more then must other staff members. - Must know how to CODE PLUGINS and have a full understanding of all plugins and how they work and which ones to get for a kit pvp server like we are for now. (Note: we will review you on skype to make sure you have the requirements and then after that you will write an applications on the forums which then if you pass the first test we will give you the link to.)

My skype is : Minecraftrockett2
Add me
Cya there
RockettPvP
Level 1 : New Miner