Executive Assistant for Hire

Nomos_14's Avatar Nomos_147/27/15 11:11 pm
1 emeralds 89
Thank you for taking interest in my topic here. I'll keep it short and just tell you the gist of what I am trying to accomplish here. My in-game name is Nomos14. I am an experienced, older player of Minecraft.

I started my own server about 2 years ago and just until recently, it was going great. I left for a vacation and it was hacked and it is no longer mine. I do not have the funds to start it back up, and I don't have the means to, either. I am not a great player of this game; not great at building, not great at crafting things, but I know how to run a server and I can do it fast and efficient.

I want to join a server that is already on its feet, but is still growing and expanding. I bring something to the table that society is lacking these days: Leadership. I can lead from the back, front, middle, wherever you want me, I can run a staff. As an owner, you, prospective boss, could focus more on the server with the wins and out of building, planning, etc. and let me deal with the people and the staffing at hand. I don't expect to be on the server itself too much, but I am always available through Skype or teamspeak, and I am very well versed in managing both of those.

As for major credentials, I have a certificate of business and organizational leadership from a well-known, honored establishment. I have run servers before, I know the game, and I love to be a part of it. I speak english and spanish if that gets me anywhere and I have earned an incredible 600+ dedicated service hours at my school (if that doesn't spell commitment, I don't know what does).

Please pm me if you are interested in having me as your executive assistant. I am down for interviews, questionnaires, what have you, I just want to help. I don't expect pay.

Thanks,
Nomos_14
Nomos_14
Level 1 : New Explorer