✌✔Exemplar Network ✔✌ Upcoming Network

Grid Torque's Avatar Grid Torque1/16/17 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 3.6k 125
4/15/2017 11:30 am
Grid Torque's Avatar Grid Torque
Hello Everyone, I hope you're all doing alright today,

I'm Zac, The Owner of this upcoming network, and am currently looking for a large quantity of helpers to help me get this project started.

A Little info about our Network

Our Network is hosted 24/7 meaning no down times unless for maintenance. It's not like other server's or networks out there that run off of E3's or low ram server's. Our Server is a dedicated high end equivalent server, that utilizes the latest in technologies and hardware to keep our servers lag free, and secure.

Our Website is hosted 24/7 as well, with rarely any downtime unless for maintenance and improvements. We will be using Xenforo, or IPBoard depending on the cost and performance of either, currently we're using Xenforo for the time being. We also offer a Justice department for users to see who got banned, where and how, also who did it.

http://www.exemplarnetwork.com

What do we offer?

[size=150][center][b][color=#40BFFF]Hub[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])

[color=#800000]Hardcore Factions[/color]([color=#FF8000]In the works[/color])

[color=#BF8040]KitPvP[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])

KitPvP Map #1 [[color=#FF0000]Volcano[/color]]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/Iw7Frbk.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/2JzUsKx.png[/url]

[b]KitPvP Map #2 [[color=#008000]Four Biomes[/color]]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/GR29Zai.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/GP0OTiT.png[/url]

[b][color=#BF0080]Paintball[/color]([color=#FF8000]In the works[/color])

[color=#408000]Skywars[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])[/b]

[b]Skywars Map #1 [[color=#400080]Alien[/color]][/b]

[url]i.imgur.com/Iu0Oe0r.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/N2SJkrS.png[/url]

[b]Skywars Map #2 [[color=#FF40BF]Fantasy[/color]]
[/b]

[url]i.imgur.com/70ycN6v.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/POmw7dJ.png[/url]

[b][color=#0080FF]Skyblock[/color]([color=#FF8000]In the works[/color])

[color=#FF8000]Survival Games[/color]([color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color])[/b]

[b]Survival Games Map #1 [[color=#008000]San Andreas[/color]]
[/b]

[url]i.imgur.com/coKzazK.png[/url]

[b]Survival Games Map #2 [[color=#FF8000]Radiation [/color](Chernobyl)]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/zoqiQYx.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/x14BGsy.png[/url]

[b]Survival Games Map #3 [[color=#00FF00]Breeze Island[/color]]
[/b]
[url]i.imgur.com/vmOzHPn.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/5lAhswm.png[/url]

[b][color=#FF4080]Towny[/color] [[color=#00FF00]Open Beta[/color]] [/b] [/size][/center]

[center][url]i.imgur.com/lZZnTEb.png[/url]

[url]i.imgur.com/n2z9peX.png[/url][/center]

[b][center]We plan on adding the following in the near future when we get more help[/center][/b]

[b][center][color=#00BF80]Creative[/color]

[color=#40BF40]Capture The Flag[/color]

[color=#BF0000]Op Factions[/color]

[color=#FF00FF]Parkour[/color]

[color=#008000]Mob Arenas[/color]

[color=#FF00BF]Prison[/color][/center]
[/b]

[size=85][center][b]What do we plan to do, to become different?[/b][/center]

We plan on making our staff dedicated to ensuring our Network functions like it should, and keeping our communities family friendly, and not those troll networks where everyone swears constantly and bad mouths others because they think its funny. We won't allow that, nor will we endorse trolls unless its not mentally scaring for others.

We plan on making our network a play to win type of network, we don't want to be like other networks or servers that are pay to win, That's just stupid in my opinion, why would you want to waste your money on something that is only temporary and takes the real fun out of playing? Most Servers, and games now a days are pay to win, we won't be like that. If you want to win, just play it and you can do so.

We'll be doing monthly giveaways to our communities, when we go public, you'll have a chance to win something amazing, normally most would have to pay for it, but luckily to a few selected members, they'll get the chance to get it for free. To participate you'll have to abide by the rules, otherwise you won't be selected of course.

A lot of networks aren't EULA Compliant, we'll try our hardest to be EULA compliant, as we don't want any down time in our network at all, what most don't understand is, if you don't comply with the EULA or Minecraft's Terms of Service, they can easily take down your right to host a network or server's.

More plan's coming soon, We're currently in Pre-Alpha...

[b][center]What I currently need is the following -[/center]
[/b]
[3 Of 5 Accepted] [b][color=#8000BF]Plugin Developer's[/color][/b](Must be able to create plugin's from scratch and must be able to do them with ease, if work is decent enough, you will be compensated for your efforts!)
[0 Of 5 Accepted] [b][color=#FFBF00]Builder's[/color][/b](Must be able to build cities or spawn's with great detail, as it will be needed)
[1 Of 3 Accepted] [b][color=#FF0000]Administrator's[/color][/b](Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 18+)
[3 Of 5 Accepted] [b][color=#00FF00]Moderators[/color][/b](Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 18+)

[2 of 5 Accepted] Helper's - Generally helps with any task at hand on the network, most commonly referred to the Trainee Position, or sub Moderator Position with similar permissions to Moderator. (Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 18+)

[b][center]When you apply for the position -[/size] [/b]

[b]You must be mature, we don't accept kiddies or trolls that can't keep or maintain a professional attitude when dealing with issues on our network.

You must join our discord, we hold our meetings, and updates on there for our staff.

You must be active in our discord and forums, we don't accept applications from people who apply and don't follow our Staff application requirements. Be smart and show your serious about applying by following our requirements.

You will not be abusing your abilities as staff on our network, you will play like a regular player, and only use your staff abilities when required or asked to by the higher up's.[/b]

[b]You must be able to get on discord, also if you have a microphone then it's a huge plus. [/b]
If you live in the USA that's another Huge Plus!
[b]Discord is here [/b]- [url]discord.gg/xAUv8wf[/url]

[b]Use the following Applications to apply(Don't edit the applications or remove lines from it!) -[/center][/b]
[center][color=#BF00FF][b]Plugin Developer's Application[/b][/color][/center]
[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) -

What Plugin types are you good with? -

How long have you been coding and programming? -

How much time can you provide to our network daily? -

Can you create custom plugins for us? -

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? -

What country are you currently in? -

What is your TimeZone? -

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -[/spoiler]

[center][b][color=#FFBF00]Builder's Application[/color][/b][/center]

[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) -

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? -

What are you good at building? -

How decent are you with Worldedit? -

Link me to your Portfolio -

What is your TimeZone? -

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -[/spoiler]

[color=#FF0000][b][center]Administrator Application[/center][/b][/color]
[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -[/spoiler]

[center][b][color=#00FF00]Moderator Application[/color][/b][/center]
[spoiler]In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -[/spoiler]

Final Note - All simple applications that aren't taken seriously will be rejected with no second thought, no duplicate applications, no copy and pasting from previous applications, and please be mature when typing, I don't want anyone that doesn't know how to type correctly or have a decent understanding of english, as my Network will only accept people with a decent maturity level and english understanding.

Thanks,

[color=#00FFFF][b]Network[/color] Owner Zac[/b]
Grid Torque
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2017 4:57 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
Lola
All right listen up, I just cleaned up this entire thread because you all keep on spambumping. I want to remind you that you can only bump a thread 24 hours after the last reply IF YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THAT THREAD. All other people who bump this thread don't contribute to the topic and will be warned for spamming/off topic posting. Please don't do this again, thank you.
04/15/2017 11:30 am
Grid Torque
Thank you for taking time out of your day to post this, I was considering moving things off of PlanetMinecraft as it seemed that the amount of Bumps and replies wasn't what I was looking for.

As of right now We'll only be accepting applications on our website's forums instead of on PMC as some people can't understand that we want them to become active in our community first hand before applying(As it'd be considered spam if they expect to get accepted without following our general requirements before applying).

So without a further ado, We'll no longer be accepting applications on this thread anymore, any further response should be considered spam, and this thread should be hereby closed

If you'd like to apply, please contact me on discord or on our forums at Discord - https://discord.gg/Qk2ERUn

Forums - https://forums.exemplarnetwork.com/

~ Zac Exemplar Network Owner
04/13/2017 8:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Cuulv
In-Game Name - Cuulv

Age - 16

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) - No. Well, I do have a plugin file. Learned bukkit's API, but never made plugins. I want to create custom ones, rather. For a server

What Plugin types are you good with? - I'd say not too advanced ones, I'm best at.

How long have you been coding and programming? - 2 Years.

How much time can you provide to our network daily? - Probably 4+ hours, now, since it's Spring Break. Normally about 2+ hours.

Can you create custom plugins for us? - If I didn't, why would I apply?

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? - About 4 months, learning Bukkit's API.

What country are you currently in? - USA

What is your TimeZone? - EST

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - In small sums.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Well, I can't say I'm better than any other applicants. They're quite good. But I would say choose me for the position because I am a sociable person. I listen to assignments and try to perfect my plugins to the boss's (owner's) liking. I take my time and carefully go over each line of code to make sure there are no bugs. I have a test server I test my plugins out on to investigate any bugs before I send them to the owner.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) - Yes. I currently, am not staff on any other servers.

Thanks for reading!
04/13/2017 7:24 pm
Impast287
In-Game Name - Impast

Age - 14 (Mature for my age)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Around 5 years estimate

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 3 - 10 hours a day, definitely 5+ on weekends.

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I see by your thread, that your server has a lot of potential. I want to become an Administrator to make sure the server peaks. that potential

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - I've never dealt with troublesome players, but I figure it wouldn't be too hard with a bit of talking and occasionally using commands.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I've been an admin on an old server my friend started. It was a 50+ playerbase server with custom plugins. I helped a lot with developer things and managing.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - Just that one I specified earlier.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - I am more than willing to be loyal to this server. I am not the type of person to hold more than 1 powerful role at once.

What country are you currently in? - Ireland

What is your TimeZone? - UTC+00:00

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - I don't guarantee this but it's a possibility.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - You should choose me because I feel like I'm the right guy for this job. I am very experienced with servers and have many contacts to bring to the server. I am also pretty good at graphics designing
04/13/2017 4:13 pm
Grid Torque
Bump~

Still recruiting all staff positions

Joining our discord and being active in our community is a requirement!

~Zac Exemplar Network Owner
04/06/2017 1:25 pm
RyanPlaysMCForFun
c
04/05/2017 1:46 am
Grid Torque
Currently prioritizing applications for GFX Artists, Developer's, Builder's, and 18+ Administrators only. We're also looking for Advertisers, and Content Creators(YouTubers or streamers).

Serious Applicants only!

~Zac
04/04/2017 9:21 am
Xero_Gravity00
Still looking for for more staff members! Thanks!
04/01/2017 7:55 pm
KangaMC
In-Game Name - KangaMC
Previous Username - Kingy109

Age - I'm 13 turning 14

How long have you been playing Mine craft? - I have been playing mine craft for four years and this year will be my fifth, I have taken a short break of 6 months from this game but came back.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - I can play at least 3-4 hours a day and on weekends 5-7 hours

How many Staff positions have you held before? - I have held Admin on a server called Skill-Craft which I resigned on because of the owner getting scammed with merges a lot and there were lots of roll backs, Skill-Craft was a custom enchants faction server.

I was also staff on a server called Arso Prisons I was a Community Manager on that server, I planned buycraft sales, Events and got the servers name out there. This server shut down about 1 month through beta because of the owner not being able to financially support it.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at Exemplar Network). -
I am willing to be loyal and commit my full attention to this network to make it strive for success.

I currently live in Australia,Victoria

What is your Time Zone? -
UTC +11

I could possibly help donate towards the network when I am a legal age to get a job.
If I can't donate then I can still help in many other ways on the Network.

You should choose me because I have had lots of experience with community's and have lots of experience with plugins and I have no tolerance at all when it comes to rule breakers. I'm a active player and can always be there to support the server in anyway needed. I'm a very nice person to be around I like to enjoy the community assets and help my fellow peers, I am extremely good at finding plugins, detecting a hacker and knowing what to do in many situations.

Thank you for spending your valuable time to read my application
04/01/2017 9:05 pm
Grid Torque
We're sorry to say this, but your application doesn't meet our criteria. Thanks for applying, we hope you have a wonderful day!
04/01/2017 3:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hyeeldrako
Sintrib6785677
Sintrib6785677Waiting for a reply from Owner

Please be patient as the Owner is very busy.
04/01/2017 1:31 pm
Sintrib6785677
I am wating for a reply
04/01/2017 1:00 pm
Sintrib6785677
In-Game Name - Sintrib

Age - 14

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - I have been playing minecraft since about a month after the release date and I have always been addicted to it ever since.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - I can come on your network most of the week. I can come on on Tuesday's Thursdays 4-5 hours each day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 6-7 hours on Friday. 7-8 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I can be on about 5 days a week for very long periods of time

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? - I would love to join the moderation because I can help out the server. I can help out the server because I am always active so if a player needs any assistance I can help the guest. I can also assist any rank above me or lower than me. I can push the server to its greatest lengths by banning hackers and building things for the server. I would also be a Leader not an immature staff member. I would be a Leader as a Moderator and as a player. I can deal with hackers and annoying offensive players. I can be a very active Moderator. I can moderate chat and enforce laws top make the server a safe environment that is hacker free. I am also a very serious person when it comes to a job like a Moderator on a huge network.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - I have lots of experience dealing with annoying offensive players. First of all if I see a player being cyber bullied or globally harassed in chat I would come in quick and stop the situation. I would first off warn the harasser not to harass other players in chat like that or it could result in a very long mute. But if they are still harassing the player when I leave I would temporarily mute them for 5 days for "Harassing Players" If there is a hacker I would go to the root of the problem and not just ban them because some said "Stop Hacking." I would go to the alleged hacker in /v and watch them for a while and if I am still not sure I would get other staff members to assist me if they are hacking I would temporarily ban them for 2 weeks for "Hacked Client" And what hacks they were using.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I have been staff on many other servers. I am still staff on mc.gencraft.us but it is currently down because we are recoding the whole entire server. I have previously been staff on mc.lockipvp.net but that shut down a while ago due to funding situations. I have also been staff on many other servers but they all shut down.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - I have held at my max about 4 staff positions at once and maintained them for a very long time.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - If I do get In-game-Moderator on ExamplerNetwork I would only play on the network to help out and I would only be staff on this network and not on any other server. I would never play again on any other server I have would have staff on. ExamplerNetwork would be the only server I play on if I get staff on. I would play on it in general even if I did not get staff.

What country are you currently in? - United States Of America

What is your TimeZone? - PDT

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - I would donate as much as I possibly could so I could contribute to keep the server running

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - You should choose me as a Moderator because I take my job very seriously and I do not mess around when it comes to being staff on a humongous network like this. I would contribute as much time as possible to moderate as much as I could every week. When it is my summer break I would be on everyday for hours. I have am a very fun and friendly person. I could rate myself handling players an 8 out of 10. I also would contribute as much money as I could to contribute to the server. I will ban hackers and mute offensive players when needed. I can always be helping new guests and greeting them to make them feel even more welcome. I am a Leader and I would do as much as possible to contribute to ExamplerNetwork.

Thank you for giving me the privilege to apply!

Sincerely, Sintrib
03/31/2017 9:42 pm
XxZachesxX
In-Game Name - ZzZacheszZ

Age - 16

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - I have been playing minecraft for, 5 years now.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 5hrs weekdays, 16-20hrs on weekends.

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I wish to join the Administration team, because, I am sick and tired of unprofessional servers. I join a server, everyone seems professional, and they aren't I want to deal with a server, that deserves my work. This one, caught my eye. Anyways, the simple reason for me wanting to be a part of this team is that I have a love for helping people. I miss doing this from past servers, and I have a great sense of accomplishment when someone that asks for my help has their problems resolved. To have happy players online only makes this server better.

I have tons of experience in being a staff member. I have dealt with multiple occasions where players were hacking, abusing and much more. I have been staff on other servers multiple times, and have experience in almost every category.

A player has accused another of hacking, what would I do:

First of all I would immediately check the anticheat/hack logs. If I had no access to them, I would ask a higher rank of staff to check them for me and see if it picked up anything on the accused 'hacker' I would then teleport to the accused player in vanish and start observing the player. I would then ask the other player if he has any proof of such hacks the player was using. If he says no, I would tell him that no proof is fine, but there is consequences for fake accusations. I would also tell the 'hacker' that there is consequences for hacking, but also tell him there're greater punishments if he had lied.

If a staff member was abusing what would I do:

First of all, I would immediately start recording then temporarily-ban the player and contact him on Skype. I would confront him about his actions and my reasons for banning him. I would also report to the staff chat/Admin+ that the staff member had been abusing, and I have video evidence. I would send the evidence and continue interviewing the staff member, asking him his reasoning for abusing and tell him a higher member of staff and myself will consult the consequences of his actions.

More examples below

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I have been nearly all positions, on minecraft servers, besides Developer. I have tend to notice, that I rise in rank on servers very quickly. The servers that do, deserve my work appreciate it, and love me being on there, assisting the players and being an all around fun and nice person to be around.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - Lots, around 60 total (3 year span)

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - Yes, I am willing to be loyal and not apply/become staff on any other server.

What country are you currently in? - Canada

What is your TimeZone? - EST (Eastern Standard Timezone)

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - Yes, I will definitely be able to contribute funds toward the network in the future. I love to help in any way possible, even spending my hard earned money.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - You should choose me, because I have a great sense of accomplishment when someone that asks for my help has their problems resolved. To have happy players online only makes this server better.

I believe I am qualified to be an admin as I have a lot of past knowledge on how servers run as I have run my own server and have moderated on past servers before. My traits and qualities lead me to believe I would make a great admin for the Exemplar Network.

Administrator characteristics that I possess are:

Fairness - I am a fair person who is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try to see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.

Humorousness – I love to have a laugh with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier in general.

Trustworthiness - I am a person who can be trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfill tasks given to me, and to help maintain the server.

Confidence - I am confident when dealing with all ages of people and speak in a positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. I am courteous to players and try to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so I may help them in any situation. I am a very sociable person that can make conversation with any one at any time.

Selflessness - I believe myself to be a selfless person, which means that I put others before myself and care for the needs of others all the time. When I leave school, I’d love to work as a student councilor and help students with anything from a little problem to something as big as self-harm. I feel for anyone who has an issue, no matter how great or small. People around me, some close, and others not, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. It is a common thing in this generation and to try and put an end to their pain and suffering is something that really matters to me. I know I can’t be there for everyone, but I want to be looked up to, trusted and be reliable so that people can come to me with their troubles if needed, and give me the chance to help them to the best of my ability.

I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfill a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me. I also have a part time job, which has helped my skills of teamwork and working in an environment as a staff member, and a person in general. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the Exemplar Network. I understand that admins cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.

For a final thought before finishing this application; I have the belief that holding a position within the staff team should not drastically change the behavior and characteristics which make players people. This being said, although I will have a professional, firm approach representing the Exemplar community as a member of staff, I will also continue to act as a person. To elaborate; an example of this would be not just popping up in chat when someone does something wrong to correct it, but rather popping up in chat to ask how people are doing and finding out about what is going on in their lives.

Finally, I would like to say: Thank you, for reading my application, and taking the time out of your day to read it. I really appreciate it. Also, good luck to all future applicants!

Regards, - Zach
03/31/2017 8:42 pm
Jackdevo
Hey ZacsCustom could you possibly review my application on p11 when you get a chance?
03/31/2017 8:02 am
Xaturas
Johoo!

Befor I start with my Application: I'm not native english, the only english i learned is the regular "school english". I hope it's not that big thing if my english isn't perfect at all c:

(huge language mistakes can be given as a friendly reply so i can improve my skills)

okey, let's go:

In-Game Name - Xaturas

Age - 18

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - uhm... long enough, tho. I think i joined around the 1.3-1.4 Patch.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - that's different. if i have trouble in school (many tests an so on, im in 11th grade, i can't join the network up to a week. i try to get time for my own, but it's not that easy, as i wish

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - I LOVE to build in MC, but had to stopped gaming for a while 3 months ago. (the reason can be asked afterwards, if its important, but it wasnt my behavior or sth else )

What are you good at building? - uhm. i can build many styles. from medieval, to modern, orcish, elvish, terrainstructuring and so on... and if i have to handle an new theme, just gimma a two days and im able to build it c:

How decent are you with Worldedit? - due to a few years of building in teams or on servers, im pretty good with Worldedit and Voxel. It has been a while after the last use, but it wont be a problem to get in fast and smooth

Link me to your Portfolio - Nope. because there is no PF, never want to have one, and i think i wont do it soon too

What country are you currently in? - Germany

What is your TimeZone? - UTC+01:00 i think

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - nope

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - well, yea. I answered that one many, many times. I'm a friendly person (not only imo, also in those of others) And can handle many Problems pretty easily or find an easy solution for it. I like new projects or a Challenge where i have to proof my knowledge. And if i fail, i learned a few things too, soo, winwin
I think im pretty good in building in MC, and got also good experiences over the last years of playing that game. Well, the only problem i see is, that i may not be able to name you a exact amount of hours/day. I come on if i can, and leave if i can't. If there is a longer period of inactivity i will inform the staff too.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) - i hate those ppl who are in 5 different staff teams. everytime you need them, they're elsewhere allready. Yes, i will be your only one :*

Key, thats it. If my english is too bad for an Native, please ask. I really don't want to join an german Team, because i want to improve my english... and thats hard with only 90min/week in the school

Bye!
~X
03/30/2017 11:11 pm
CattyFreddy
In-Game Name - GabrielIsCatty

Age - 13 (Mature)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - (If included pe 4 years) 2 years

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) -2 Hrs

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - I want this server to grow and grow with people and become popular one day.

What are you good at building? -Minecraft maps, lobbies, houses, and other more.

How decent are you with Worldedit? - 6/10

Link me to your Portfolio - http://imgur.com/Td0TUE2
http://imgur.com/txnnJTw

What country are you currently in? -Philippines

What is your TimeZone? - GTC+8:00

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - Maybe sometimes I can donate.

You should choose me because I'm good at building, well I wouldn't say an expert like Grian but I'm a good one. If you also accept nice people I'm the right one! I'm nice, loyal, and doesn't swear. Well you decide my role I won't be mad (ex. Jr Builder, Sr Builder). I can also setup the commands for the minigames if you want to (ex. Skywars, Paintball, Etc).

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -Yes I'll be honest, and a good staff member.

Additional Info About Me:
Full Name: Gabriel G. Saulo
Birthday: April 20 2004
Hobbies: Play MC, Programming Scratch (This is different from java scripting),
Entering at: Gr. 7
03/31/2017 7:31 pm
Grid Torque
Thank you for applying, however as you didn't need to post your full name or birthday in the application, I recommend that everyone who does so, please refrain from doing it, as it can lead to people attempting to steal your information.

Please join our discord so that I may chat with you.

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/Qk2ERUn
04/01/2017 5:50 am
CattyFreddy
Thank you but is it ok if I take a little long because got errors with my laptop
03/30/2017 8:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Fliip
In-Game Name -

Age -

What is your TimeZone? -

03/30/2017 7:07 pm
MC_GamerXVI
In-Game Name -
MC_GamerXVI
Age - 12

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since September 2015

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 5 normally
Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - because I have been going around servers to see if anyone would like to use my building experience to build like spawns or maps.

What are you good at building? - lobbys medieval buildings modern buildings and anything besides islands, surface texture, and decoration.

How decent are you with Worldedit? - I know most of the world edit system besides some of the spheres.

Link me to your Portfolio - http://imgur.com/a/k8jpU http://imgur.com/a/rnxNx

What is your TimeZone? - USA EST

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - No I cant I would if I could. I will help the server out though when I can.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I think you should choose me because, I've been building since I started playing Minecraft, I starting play it actually for a build competition. Also in my opinion I'm a great builder, but you can judge me on my building, I also learned a lot from people like Grian and some others.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) - Yes, I would. I have tried other servers, but the never accepted me so I always be loyal to you if you accepted me.
03/31/2017 7:10 pm
Grid Torque
Please join our Discord chat, as I'd like to have a chat with you.

Discord link - https://discord.gg/Qk2ERUn
03/30/2017 4:50 pm
Jackdevo
In-Game Name - Jackdevoful

Age -16

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Over 5 years

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 2 Hours

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I would like to join the administration team to help the people within this community and make a positive impact on this servers/networks development. I would love to be given the opportunity to help control and manage this community, and to help the players within it. My previous administration and mentoring roles both in school and on other servers has led me to really want to help more people out, and now I am looking for further opportunities to develop on my own abilities, and help others whilst improving upon myself.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - On previous minecraft servers I have helped to maintain a positive attitude that usually defused a situation before it comes to a very disrupting player, however in cases where people have been troublesome within minecraft servers, and after failed warning attempts I have banned them providing an in detail reason for the ban and where they may appeal their ban. On servers outside of the minecraft game, I have and continue to deal with very disrespectful players on a daily basis, on an Arma Community I am currently a part of, I deal with at least 1 situation a day and each one is very unique, I could not state for one specific way of dealing with situations as I go about each situation differently and make a critical evaluation on the events that are occurring depending on the situation at hand.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I have been an owner of a community bungeecord server, an administrator on one community and more recently a junior moderator on a community that I have just left. Currently I am the leader of a whitelisted faction on an Arma community, in total my faction has just over 1,000 members that I alongside two other people control, however in total the community I am a part of has over 35,000 members.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - 2 x Server Owner, 1 x Administration, 1 x Junior Moderator, 1 x Leader of whitelisted faction. 5 In total. Howver in real life I have a variety of leadership proving qualifications such as scuba diving, a singing certification, grade B GCSE Computer Science Coursework, completed mentor training and even NICAS level 1 climbing.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - I am not a staff member on any other community/server within or outside of minecraft, however I am a leader of a whitelisted faction on the UK’s largest Arma roleplaying server, however this will not impact upon the help that I provide to members of your community. I will be loyal within your staff team if accepted.

What country are you currently in? - England, United Kingdom

What is your TimeZone? - UDP+00 English Timezone

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - I can donate small amounts at times, however generally I would not consider my position as an investor, more of a person that can help to manage, promote and help members of the minecraft community.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I am very good when it comes to managing large amounts of people in stressful times, I can make detailed analysis of situations and resolve them or take appropriate action before major issues arise, I can fully respect and work professionally with members of your community, I can help in some development aspects of the server. I can also work with builders on your server to plan and initiate the building of major projects. I am very friendly and have previously been a mentor in real life, therefore I can help in understanding issues with some community members/issues between two or more members of the community.

My Comments
Thankyou for reading my application, I will be very willing to do an interview to take this position if you would like to know more about me.
For a better decision on my purposes that could be desired within certain positions, here are qualities I think I possess:

Leadership skills
Situational Resolution Skills
Minecraft Building
Some Java understanding
Good plugin configuration Knowledge
Prior knowledge on permissions plugins
HTML and CSS Web alteration/design qualities, although I cannot make a website fully from scratch
Web moderation skills (Currently an admin on ratemyteacher.co.uk)
Leadership Skills (Leader of whitelisted faction on large community and also xbox live support member)
03/30/2017 6:42 am
CattyFreddy
Hello i applied then i joined (found it in your website) your server when i did /pl it showed Am, I, a, plugin, or, am, I. I LAUGHED FOR THE NEXT 5 MINS. XD. Well your server is good!
03/30/2017 6:27 am
CattyFreddy
In-Game Name - GabrielIsCatty

Age - 13

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - (if included pe: 4 years) 2 years

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - Depends

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - I want to join so that i can help your server and show every people my building skills.

What are you good at building? - Towers, Castles, Other more

How decent are you with Worldedit? - Hmm I'll say 6/10

Link me to your Portfolio - I'm at my cellphone so i'll do the building in pe but I have pc.

What country are you currently in? -Philippines

What is your TimeZone? - UTC+08:00

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - no

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -You should choose me because I'm good at building I'll say maybe not an expert but a good builder. I can make minigame maps (Skywars, Eggwars, etc), I LOVE DOING THEM! I just love doing builds then people will see them and they're like WOW!

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) - Yes
03/30/2017 6:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Original_CorzaPlays
In-Game Name - CorzaPlays

Age - 13 (mature)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - since 2011

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - if i can 100

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - i want to help out your server since you guys are in need of a admin and i would love to record a Catching Hackers video on here!

Example 1: a Hacker on Kitpvp starts hacking
i would freeze them and make them download ss (if i cant find anything suspicious about the player) and make them go in there folders if found something then 10 ban, if not then ill let them continue.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - none

How many Staff positions have you held before? - none

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - yes

What country are you currently in? - Australia, Brisbane

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - (if i can) yes

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - i really want to be apart of this serer because it looks good so far and you guys have lots of choices to pick of which gamemode i will love to play!. I sound 18 even though im not its life and if my power is out or i am inactive its because by the time i post this i have cyclone debbie!.
03/29/2017 10:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
YesImAHuman
In-Game Name - YesImAHuman

Age - 16

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) - yes, but i only released 1: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/rpgspellsapi.156485/

What Plugin types are you good with? - is there a Type? didnt know that, i just code when i make a plugin

How long have you been coding and programming? - around 4 years now

How much time can you provide to our network daily? - well, on schooldays about 2 hours, in friday and the weekend around 8 hours

Can you create custom plugins for us? - Yes!

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? - i just said 4 years, what kind of coding are you else suggesting?

What country are you currently in? - The Netherlands

What is your TimeZone? - CET

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - im not really sure about donating to the server but im able to help on any other way

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - i got 4 years of experience with java, and i already created some small games of my own even, i can work greatly with others and i understand other peoples code very quickly

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -
is it wrong then to provide other servers with custom plugins they which they request i make for money? because if it is, then you guys are just Developer Rascists!
03/29/2017 1:05 pm
Grid Torque
Thank you for your application, however we've decided to decline your application.

Also a side note, the reason why we want staff to stay with only one server, one network is so that they prove themselves loyal, and dedicated. I've had many in the past apply, get accepted and try and hide the fact that they were apart of another server or start up their own. Under no circumstances will this be tolerated, if anyone is found to be doing such, they'll be removed and not be allowed back in. People sign these applications and agree to my terms to get on staff, they know what they're getting into if they agree to it, otherwise they didn't care in the first place, and that's not professional at all

~ Zac
03/28/2017 5:27 pm
Grid Torque
Bump~
03/27/2017 8:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Lertu
You just copied someone else form
03/27/2017 9:17 pm
JackBotJH_
Is this directed at me? I used the format from the network website and wrote mine originally.
03/27/2017 7:43 pm
Hyeeldrako
By the way everyone, Exemplar Network open beta is officially released to public!
03/27/2017 4:42 pm
JackBotJH_
In-Game Name -

JackBotJH_

Age -

13 (Hope that's not too young)

Since April 2012, so about 5 years now.

1-2 on most weekdays, 5+ weekends

Why do you wish to join our Helping Team? -

I would love to join this project for many reasons. The first of those, and the most important to me, is that I am currently looking for exactly this type of thing, something I can stay with and be passionate about. The reason I'm applying for helper, especially since I am already passionate about this, is my time restrictions. As you can see, I don't have the most time to be on the server, and I feel the higher staff spots should be given to those with much more time to spare.

What experience do you have with helping server's? -

I have owned a few servers, one of which averaged around 15 players (fun little server), and have had a lot of experience experimenting with plugins. Other than my own servers, I haven't been accepted for others, mostly because of my age (I've been applying here and there for a few years, and turned thirteen last year).

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different servers? -

N/A (Read Above) - However I would love to have this be my first.

Duplicate question? Again, I haven't been, other than Owner (does that count as staff?).

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If you’re found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at Exemplar Network). -

Yes, of course. I already focus my time playing on the Towny server, and, as I've said, I am not and do not intend to be staff anywhere else.

USA

What is your TimeZone? -

New York Time (GMT -5 I believe)

I might not be able to donate money, but I am more than willing to donate my time and effort into helping. I am definitely willing to donate actual money, but I do not currently have a PayPal.

I firmly believe you should choose me for many reasons. One, I am enthusiastic and willing to do whatever I can to help out here, and am already passionate about this. Two, I would love to finally be able to be staff, and I would love to grow as a person along with this server, learning a lot about leadership and Minecraft along the way. Third, and finally, I already am in love with the server, and even if I’m not accepted, will continue to help bug test and grow this amazing server.

Thank you for taking your time to read to the end, it means a lot!

Final Note - All simple applications that aren't taken seriously will be rejected with no second thought, no duplicate applications, no copy and pasting from previous applications, and please be mature when typing, I don't want anyone that doesn't know how to type correctly or have a decent understanding of English, as my Network will only accept people with a decent maturity level and English understanding.

*EDIT* I saw that some of my go-to phrases get a tad repetitive. My apologies!
03/25/2017 1:45 pm
Wecr11
In-Game Name - Wecr

Age - 17

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since 2011 (Beta 1.4)

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - Depends on the day and my work schedule for that week. Usually I can be active 3-5 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

With my senior year of high school ending soon, and collage starting up in fall, I will have lot free time on my hand between these times. I am looking to join a community that will make me feel at home. I enjoy moderating/administrating and take these types of jobs with the same seriousness that I would any other job. I would love to do all I can to help this community grow, even if there is not much I can do.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - I have experience dealing with many different troublesome situations, for example: If a player was suspected of hacking I would first gather evidence from other players as well as evidence that I myself would acquire. After receiving proper evidence I would confront the suspect and question them. Following that, I would apply any punishment deemed fit.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's?/ How many Staff positions have you held before? - numerous amounts of various positions in Minecraft servers, Garry's Mod servers, MMORPG Communities, as well as other miscellaneous communities.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - Yes.

What country are you currently in? - United States of America

What is your TimeZone? - U.S. Eastern

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - As stated above, I will be attending collage later this year. With my current job I don't have the funds to pay for rent and living necessities, as well as the added expense of loans. I will be borrowing money from my family to help pay for all this, and until I can get a new job I will not be able to help donate.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Unlike many other applicants, I have a great amount knowledge and experience with Minecraft as well as administration positions. I have learned that administration jobs require a great amount of maturity and even a little bit of silliness at times. To be able to connect with the community you can not be as stiff as a rock the entire time, you must goof off and enjoy the company of others when you can. Through my years of experience I have learned how to balance seriousness and silliness, I know when to be completely serious and when it is acceptable to relax with the rest of the community. Even though I do not have skill in graphic design or programing, I can and am willing to help in my own expertise.
03/23/2017 2:59 am
SethDeity
Hi,
id like to either just be a player for your up coming server or a helper,
Ive been builder on 3 server and mod on 2, i'm looking to just relax on a server (Love prison) but id still like to help people as an helper (something low profile)
My IGN: Taylo72
Language: English
Time i can play: 3 hours a day (depending on school).
Why should you accept me? Well first i believe no server can have too many helpers also id be a long term player considering its prison, I've got experience, I enjoy playing Minecraft, Id help your server grow. Tell me if there are any more questions you would like me to answer.

i also have a few question. If i'm accepted as a helper would i get a free rank.
And when will the server be officially released to the public.
03/22/2017 2:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
100GB
In-Game Name -
My in-game is 10GB.

Age -
I am currently 19, turning 20 soon.

I have been playing Minecraft since cookies came out. (1.7.3)

Depending on the day, I can be on around 5-6 hours maybe less. I work a lot but when I am online I will make my presence known.

I wish to join your team because I feel that I am being taken for granted and have such potential that is being wasted away. I would like to go out there and show my potential and be noticed for once.

I have had many cases in which I have dealt with troublesome players, one that stood out to me more then any was when a staff member decided to duplicate keys for a server which will not be named unless questioned, the staff member lied and lied. He tried to get himself out of trouble by lying even more but I can tell when people are lying, I can tell what peoples intentions are and what they really want which helps me with these situations. Yes, he was banned. Not really an example but I have dealt with everyone from people using hacked clients to people saying they will kill themselves and never once have I ever choked and not known how to deal with a situation.

The most recent rank I've been is Senior-Moderator and it was a trip. I think I have honestly been every rank possible. Back when I played 1.7.3 I had been Admins on a few servers, then later as Minecraft updated I took a break due to work and college. I just started playing Minecraft again about 6-10 months ago. So I haven't played a lot, nor have I tried to join any serious networks. While my coming, I've helped servers build which could be considered the Builder rank. I have been a Helper-promoted to a Moderator later in the future. I have been a Head-Admin for an OP Factions server, and have owned my own server as well. I have a lot of experience with being any part of administrator or staff member.

In total I think I have held 40+ staff positions since I started playing Minecraft,

Of course.

U.S.A.

What is your TimeZone? -
Pacific Standard.

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - Possibly in the future, till now I must explore the server and see the potential it has and the structure.

I think I should be chosen because I feel that I am more qualified then anyone that has applied so far. I've scrolled through these 8 pages and have seen many ridiculous applications. It's not just what is in the application of course. Someone can lack the ability to describe yet still be the most honest and genuine administrator you've ever had. Again, I think you should choose me because I can provide a lot to the server, not only by recording and donating(possibly), but by creating graphic designs and have a strong input on the server and its status for future events. I am a very serious person, never do I really like to play around. I like to be that admin that people don't necessarily fear but people watch what they do or say very carefully. Overall I am a friendly person to those who deserve it and are respectfully. I am completely unbiased and am not on anyone's side when it comes to disputes. I can not only code some programs, but I think I could bring outstanding leadership skills to your server. Even possibly teaching others staff members. I am a genuine person that will tell you how it is.
03/21/2017 4:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
DOGGO69420Jesus
Before you read this application, I want to thank you for reading it. I know you'd much rather be at home watching Family Feud, but instead you're here reading this. I appreciate you.

*Yes I edited the application because I misread one of the parts to it. This is still 100% my words though*

In-Game Name - CowzFool

Age - 17 (18 on April 22nd 2017!)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 2012

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - Sunday through Thursday: Around 4 pm Eastern Standard Time to 11 Eastern Standard Time
Friday and Saturday- Possibly all day, plans may change!

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I wish to join this administration team because your Network sounds promising to me. I want to help you grow to a height you've never known. I want you to meet a plethora of new players for us to have a connection with so we may all have fun under the same sun. I'm not going to lie, I honestly want to help out with the Prison part of your server in any way I can, although I can not create plugins from scratch. I missed the class on how to do that. Did I mention I like helping out new servers? I have not applied on any other servers recently, you can go check the previous page under "Server Recruitment". Out of all the limitless servers out there, I chose yours because it interested me and I hope to better it.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - One player I remember decided it was okay to call me the n word after he found out I am African American. All of chat saw this and all of the pressure was on me. I though in my head "Should I properly punish this kid or should I go off?" According to the server's rules, I had to ban him so that's what I did. I did not go off, I maintained my cool and handled the situation.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I don't want to put out server names as I left them for good reason. I have been a Helper, a Moderator, and an Administrator.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - I don't really understand this question. All at once: only one at a time. All together too many to count. I have been an administrator more than a Moderator or Helper before.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - I am definitely willing to be staff on ExemplarNetwork. I understand that if I am found staff on another Network I am banned permanently and rejected and not allowed to re-apply. What else do you want? My soul?

What country are you currently in? - United States of America.

What is your TimeZone? - Eastern Standard Time

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - As soon as my debit card is processed.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected.- Well honestly you should choose me because as I said earlier in this here application, I keep my cool under pressure. I don't get mad easily, I'm not temper-mental nor do I have a short fuse. Yes I realize those are all the same thing but I can't stress that fact enough. I know how to make everyone glad that I have arrived and sad when I leave. I think that's known as being charismatic but I could be wrong. I'm sure you laughed a good few times reading this application. I mean come on, how could you not? I'm funny. Right? Anyways... I know how to handle all kinds of players as I have been on a server FULL of them. I kid you not, the chat on the server is known to be "toxic" and "cancerous". I choose to call it all "colorful vocabulary" and I just move on from it. I'm not staff on that server, nor do I want to be, which is why I just ignore it. I honestly would handle it if I could. What else is there? Oh yeah I'm smart, witty, and I know just the right words to say and I know exactly when to say them. I won't lie unless you need me to. There isn't much I can say about that. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me!
03/20/2017 2:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tatten
In-Game Name - Tatten

Age - 18

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since Beta

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 4 - 5 Hours

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - Mainly to build have a heart for it.

What are you good at building? - Medieval

How decent are you with Worldedit? - Remarkable Prefer Voxel Sniper

Link me to your Portfolio - New PC

What is your TimeZone? - Eastern Standard

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) -
03/21/2017 5:22 pm
Grid Torque
Application rejected due to it being too short, and not completed, please try again in the near future.
03/20/2017 1:55 pm
Hyeeldrako
*There isn't an application for a GFX Artist so I made a reasonable one*

In-Game Name: CongTuan

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 Years Now (Since 2012)

How long have you can you come onto our Network daily? 5 -7 hours on Weekdays and 7 - 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday

Why do you wish to become an artist on our Network? I want to become an artist on your server (Exemplar Network) so I can show my skills for a beneficial purpose: to help your server to grow and grow like Hypixel and Mineplex, to allow others to see this appealing server, to make new friends and share my talents, and to have a better life with the "experience" of a GFX Artist at work. The people that I make the GFX to 95% love it!

What are you good at designing? Logos, banners, server pictures, server banners, and basically anything with the given details.

Why should we choose you? (Be honest and don't lie!) I think you should choose me to be your GFX Artist in your server because I am very trustworthy and very friendly, but I am impatient (being honest ). I believe I am skilled at GFX designing and I have made art for some YouTubers (not popular though), servers, and other people on the internet! I know I won't disappoint you guys on Exemplar Network! I am also loyal to my partners and friends that I work with on the server or in any real-time parts of life!

Show us some of your work! (Portfolio) http://imgur.com/a/9ZIqh

What country are you currently in? United States

What is your time zone? UTC-6:00 (Central Time Zone)
03/14/2017 2:26 am
Doukas
I would to apply for Server Manager and/or Builder. I would be happy to help wherever my skills are best needed.

Server Manager/Builder Application

Server Manager Application

In-Game Name - DJ_Fyfe

Age - 18

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Nearly 7 years now.

How long can you come onto our network daily?
(Hours) -
I can play everyday from 2:30PM - 11:00PM, Weekends 9:00AM - 1:00AM. I am very willing to dedicate much/all of my Free Time towards this server.

I'm applying for the position of Server Manager because I believe with my Experience, Knowledge and Abilities I can help to provide a well Managed Server and Staff to ensure a successful and prosperous Server and Staff Team.

I feel that I have excellent experience handling Troublesome Players, Staff on Staff Affairs, Griefers/Hackers and Players who are being just a General Nuisance. When dealing with these types of players or situations I tend to stay calm, collected and most importantly remain unbiased in decision making and punishment.

To provide a few examples, Here’s how I would react to all the situations I listed above.

Troublesome Players/Nuisance Players - Talk and Warn Player or their Infraction, If continued they’ll receive Jail/Kick/Ban depending on what is appropriate for the Situation and Server.

Griefers/Hackers - Identify the infraction they’ve committed, Confirm I have the correct Player, Ban/Punish accordingly.

Staff on Staff Affairs - If possible have multiple High Staff available, Listen to both sides of the Story, Discuss with Staff, Punish accordingly.

Owner
Staff Director
Server Manager
Senior Administrator
Administrator

How many Staff positions have you held before? - I've held over 10 High Staff Positions for Minecraft Servers and numerous Administration on random servers over the many years that I've been playing.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork). - If accepted, I will guarantee my 100% dedication to providing the best possible work and working towards the success of the Server.

What country are you currently in? - United States

What is your TimeZone? - Pacific Standard Time

Depending on the situation, Yes.

I feel like I should be chosen for the position of Server Manager because I believe that I can bring my substantial Experience, Knowledge and Dedication to the server and I’ll be actively trying to ensure the success of ExemplarNetwork. I’ve just left my job, So I will be able to dedicate almost all my free time towards assisting the Server and You with anything that could possibly be needed anytime. I have Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, Kik, Snapchat etc, on my Phone and I can constantly be available and working for the server even when I’m not at my Computer. If needed I can provide Phone Number etc. for further methods of contact when I am not available. I have played Minecraft for nearly 7 years now and I consider myself a Veteran whether it’s competently and consistently using commands or playing a role as an Active Server Manager. I have extensive experience Managing Servers Operations and Managing Staff Members, Delegating Roles, Dealing with Staff Affairs/Player Affairs and providing Support to anyone in need. My Server Managing/Administration experience includes: Owning and Developing several Minecraft Servers, Acting as Server Manager/ Staff Director and Commanding several Building positions. With my extensive Administration experience, I can help to provide a well managed and prosperous server for the Players and the Administration Team.

Head Builder/Builder Application[

In-Game Name
- DJ_Fyfe

Age - 18

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Nearly 7 Years now.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - I can play everyday from 2:30PM - 11:00PM, Weekends 9:00AM - 1:00AM. I am very willing to dedicate much/all of my Free Time towards this server.

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - I would like to become apart of the Exemplar Building Team because I have an extreme passion for Building in Minecraft. I enjoy building something and then getting to joy the feeling of others being awe inspired or taken aback by my work. I enjoy providing my services and feeling the accomplishment from a job well done.

What are you good at building? -
I can build anything you'll ask me to. If I can build it? I'll learn.
My Areas of Strength for building would be: Spawns, Hubs, Arenas, Cities, Terraforming (Mountains, Landscapes, Custom Biomes). I can build in a few styles but my best themes would be Medieval, Modern and Oriental.

How decent are you with Worldedit? -
I feel that I'm an experience World Edit Veteran. I have been using World Edit for nearly my entire Minecraft Career and I understand all the ins and outs of it. I thoroughly understand how to terraform and build with World Edit. I am also extremely proficient with Voxel Sniper.

Link me to your Portfolio - This is my most recent building portfolio. I will constantly update with New Work. http://imgur.com/a/4DpOq

What country are you currently in? - United States

What is your TimeZone? - Pacific Standard Time

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - Depending on the Situation, Yes.

I feel that you should choose me for my Skills, Abilities and Experience with Building. I have worked for numerous Factions/PVP, Skyblock and RPG Servers as a HeadBuilder and Architect and I constantly worked to provide the best product to ensure an excellent experience and the success of the Server. If chosen as a Builder for ExemplarNetwork I can provide you with my Time, Dedication, Experience and Cooperation with the Staff Team and Server. As a Builder I will work to provide you with whatever it is you need to the best of my abilities. I have substantial experience when it comes to Spawn/Hub Building, Arena Building, Landscape Terraforming and City Building and I will build to the best of my abilities to provide you with your requests.

If accepted, I will guarantee my 100% dedication to providing the best possible work and working towards the success of the Server.
03/14/2017 4:30 pm
Grid Torque
Thank you for you're interest in our network!

Please join our discord server so that we may follow up with you about your application - https://discord.gg/Qk2ERUn
03/13/2017 9:25 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
akindrum
In-Game Name - akindrum33

Age - 14

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Since the late beta in 2010.

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - An hour on weekdays and several more on weekends.

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? - Building has always been fun for me and I am just looking for a chance to continue improving and building.

What are you good at building? - I have experience with medieval, fantasy, and Victorian styles. I tend to stick to those.

How decent are you with Worldedit? - After having used Worldedit and plugins like it, I'm very comfortable with the tool. Since I've gained most of my experience while using it, building becomes tedious without it.

Link me to your Portfolio - https://m.imgur.com/account/akindrum/images

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - No. As I do not own a debit or credit card of my own, I make all of my transactions with paper money.

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - I have a lot of experience with building and know that it requires skill and patience. I don't get worn out quickly and lose interest and I will probably stick with this project for a long time if accepted. I am also willing to build outside of my standard styles if the need arises and I will do my best to be active on the server.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at ExemplarNetwork) - Yes, it has been a while since I worked on another server so I am able to give this server my full attention.
03/14/2017 4:29 pm
Grid Torque
Thank you for the application!

Please join our discord server so that we may follow up with you about your application - https://discord.gg/Qk2ERUn
03/12/2017 1:28 pm
Grid Torque
~Bump
03/06/2017 12:44 am
Grid Torque
~Bump
03/05/2017 2:15 pm
Grid Torque
Bump~~

Currently looking for Administrator's, Moderator's, Server Manager's, GFX Artists, Builder's, and Helper's.

~Zac
02/25/2017 5:36 am
Grid Torque
Looking for Server Managers, GFX Artists, Builders, and Administrators now.

~Zac
02/20/2017 5:20 am
Level 1 : New Network
100GB
In-Game Name -
10GB

Age -

I have been playing Minecraft since cookies were released(1.7.3). It has been a long journey with its pros and cons. Glad I started playing this game.

I am currently very busy with my classes yet I manage to slip in 6 hours every day, maybe more depending on the day. I am normally very active.

I wish to join your Administration Team because I feel that I can the potential and experience to become part of your network. I do understand running networks are a very big deal and are not easy to run. I'd like to help as much as I possibly can and explore the world of players that join and just grow the server with the staff team. I love helping.

I do understand some players don't think twice when playing on Minecraft. I personally like to give chances because everyone makes mistakes, we are all human. I do recall having a moment where I did catch a user using a modded client, that would be a ban from me to them. I don't believe in second chances with hacked client, sure they will say they won't use it ever again but do we really know that? We can't monitor them. They can appeal for a unban or possibly pay for one. They know the risks of having a hacked client and that it's common sense not to have one on any server(unless given permission to do so). I have ran into situations with disrespectful player and have never yet had a time where I didn't know what to do. That's one of my skills. Knowing someones intentions.

I've been the owner of many servers which I have shutdown due to school. Not enough time. I have been given the privilege to be administrators on many servers along side some of the best staff members. I've been every rank in the book which is why I consider myself a veteran in the Minecraft world.

I've held over 32 Minecraft positions, take or leave a few. I am not a "staff hunter" or anything like that. I have extra time on my hand and would love doing something to help the community of PMC and possibly just having a good time with a team. I enjoy being in a team and lately noone really does that unless it being a staff team, so why not?

I am. As long as I receive the respect and trust that I deserve.

United States of America.

What is your TimeZone? -
Pacific Standard.

I believe I am more qualified then any other person on this forums(roughly) to be part of your staff team. Not only am I mature and a good righteous person, I also have much experience and really can tell what type of person I am speaking to. I am not the smartest but I would consider myself a top-notch staff member. One of those who should be taken seriously, I do understand it's a game but hey. Thanks you for reading my application.
02/25/2017 5:35 am
Grid Torque
Thank you for applying, please message me on our discord - https://discord.gg/Qk2ERUn
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome