ExodiaNetwork Recruitment Thread

zute6's Avatar zute68/30/16 11:16 pm
9/5/2016 5:54 pm
zute6's Avatar zute6

Hello, I'm PandaPlaysAll, an Owner/Developer in Exodia Network.

I am hereby to recruit for the server-under-development - Exodia Network.
We are currently only a week away from our official publication to public.
However, we are short in number staffs - we only have few, compared to the size of the project we are working on.
We need Devs and Administrators, who can own/configure all plugins and practically own the server. You will be getting paid

First of all, you do not have to wait for months until the server becomes published. Development and building process is nearly complete. We need you to help us meet the deadline in the last minute, and you will be part of our staff team forever.

Furthermore, our finances are backed by SMBC - Jason C. and I (PandaPlaysAll) - You never have to worry about our server going short for hosting. Besides, we are using the best, qualified hosting in the market - mcprohosting.com

We have professional staff team working around the clock to complete the project as soon as possible, with exceptional service quality. Our hired builders are working around the clock to finish numerous structure, all customized just for our network.

Depending on your position you will get paid once we receive a certain amount of donations to the server to cover up our cost so far. This should be achieved within few weeks of publication since we have contracted advertisements from numerous Youtubers and Minecraft-related websites.

We are seeing high likelihood for this server to achieve few-hundred-players online at all times within first few months of publication, from the quality of service, and efficient advertisements. You will earn respect for being part of Exodia Network's staff crew.

We are hiring:
2 - Developers, who can either configure plug-ins or code custom plug-ins, or both.
As Much As Possible - Youtubers, who can video film/advertise our servers to their channel.
NOTE: YouTubers, we currently have about 15 staffs in our network - they will all be encouraged to subscribe your channel. By next week, our staff number will increase to 30-40 - that's 40 subscribes to get your channel flowing!
8 - Junior/Senior Moderators, who can display adequate maturity and moderate the chat conversations/behavior of players.
20 - Helpers, who has high online time. We would like Helpers from different time zones, to assist players online in different time zones as well.
1 - Digital Art/Photoshop, for various needs. We have customized logo/icon/banner already, however.

Other positions not mentioned above may be vacant. Discuss to proceed.
Not all positions are paid. Most of the wages/payments will be given after covering the server development costs. Details will be discussed.

We do not have any age restrictions.
We believe that the staffs should be picked from their level of skill and maturity, not a prejudgment of 'older the better.'

To apply, simply add me on skype: Daveway99. Make sure to let me know that you are applying for staff position when sending the request. There will be an interview, to see if you are capable of holding the position, and work with us. This is relatively brief, and you should not be stressed about it. So far, we have not turned down any applications.

Alternatively, if you don't want to go through skype, you can apply here:
Developer Application
Click to reveal
*Developer Application*

Your name, age, sex, current occupation (mostly student):

Level of education received:

Your timezone/region:

Language capabilities:

Amount of time you can be online, per week, in hours:

Past experience as a developer:

Any incidents that happened while you were staff in the past:

Coding/configuring capabilities (Tell us what you can do as a developer):

Expected payments and reason:

Recommendations (from your past-network owner, someone who you worked with, et cetera):

Could you bring your friends/advertise our server for us, as part of our network’s staff team:

Any other informations you want us to know:

Moderator/Helper Application
Click to reveal
*Exodia Network Moderator/Helper Application*

Minecraft Username:

Your actual name, age, sex, current occupation (mostly student):

Level of education received:

Your timezone/region:

Language capabilities:

Amount of time you can be online, per week, in hours:

Why should we choose you over many other applicants:

Past experience as a moderator:

Any incidents that happened while you were staff in the past:

Recommendations (from your past-network owner, someone who you worked with, et cetera):

Could you bring your friends/advertise our server for us, as part of our network’s staff team (this is one of the factors that we count a lot on):

Any other informations you want us to know:

*Please fill the information with care. It would be beneficial if we can know about you in detail.*

Thank you for your attention.

PandaPlaysAll | Exodia Network Owner
Development Department Chair

EDIT: SERVER IS ON! : IP: Play.ExodiaNetwork.Com <--- Whole Server is setup, just needs little things added, that's the point of administrators and devs, add me on Skype (neasle2)
For more information
zute6
Level 23 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2016 5:54 pm
zute6
Im UTC+10 There are normally other staff online though
09/05/2016 11:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Pjtheone
When can u be on server panda, in est time.
09/05/2016 2:24 am
zute6
bump
09/04/2016 6:07 am
zute6
Sweet
09/03/2016 11:53 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
peterplayzmc
I'll go on the server in a bit gimme about 15 mins
09/03/2016 11:25 am
zute6
Bump
09/02/2016 8:10 pm
zute6
That is correct
09/02/2016 4:53 am
zute6
Cheers matey
09/02/2016 4:26 am
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
LastGhost
Looks nice. Ill check it out
09/02/2016 2:39 am
zute6
Our timezones aren't the best, so tomorrow on the weekend will be a good time!
09/02/2016 7:46 am
peterplayzmc
Yes'm I see our time zones are not the best when can you be on in est?
09/01/2016 5:58 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
ExodiaNetwork
Okay will do,
We are trying to grow by any means necessary. Desperate would not be the right word to use though.

Thanks for the constructive critism
09/01/2016 4:56 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
ProfessorPhysics
I know that you guys are desperate and willing to succeed but the Skype Spamming has just got out of hand by now , please stop the massive spam , i have had about 3 spams by you guys.I insist you keep the hard work but keep in mind there are people out there that do not want spam.Perhaps finding another way would be a great idea
09/01/2016 4:33 am
zute6
Okay, that's alright
09/01/2016 7:20 am
peterplayzmc
Please email me I'll be on the server at 3:30 pm est thanks bye
-Peter
08/31/2016 7:17 am
zute6
Log on the server, you might be accept due to the hours you can commit. But i need to talk to you. Please create a Skype
08/31/2016 3:16 pm
peterplayzmc
Sorry can't get a skype I can get a Google hangouts, I'm on server now my email is peterlikesmc@gmail.com
08/31/2016 7:10 am
peterplayzmc
*Exodia Network Moderator/Helper Application* Hello I'm applying for administrator, head administrator, or co-owner!

Minecraft Username: Pjtheone

Your actual name, age, sex, current occupation (mostly student): Peter, male, in middle school at a private school.

Level of education received: Sorry I don't get this question.

Your timezone/region: Est

Language capabilities: English

Amount of time you can be online, per week, in hours: I can be on about 35+ hours in a week.

Why should we choose you over many other applicants: Welll I think you should chose me because I'm hard working and have a great personality! If I am assigned a job to keep his server up then I'll do as asked.I am also very mature and have a great personality. You should also pick me because I have been owner and co owner and other spots like that such as staff manager, manager, ect where you run the server a bit.

Past experience as a moderator: Well I have a bit of experience with moderator and helper. But I have also been experienced with administrator, head administrator, co-owner, and owner possessions.

Any incidents that happened while you were staff in the past: Well I decided to stop a few months ago because I was staff on a server and it was small but fun and the owner made big changes and I left he was also getting a bit rude.

Recommendations (from your past-network owner, someone who you worked with, et cetera): Forget as I said last time was a few months ago.

Could you bring your friends/advertise our server for us, as part of our network’s staff team (this is one of the factors that we count a lot on): Yes I can bring friends and advertise for more staff ranks if needed!

Any other informations you want us to know: I hope I get accepted and if not good luck to other applications!!!

*Please fill the information with care. It would be beneficial if we can know about you in detail.*

Email is pererlikesmc@gmail.com I'm very active on that.
No skype sorry.
08/31/2016 6:36 am
zute6
Contacted via. Skype
08/31/2016 2:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Kiwi8vjd
Exodia Network Helper Application

Kiwi8vjd

Vaughan Donovan, 15, Male High School student

Level of education received: is this really imporatnt im not getting paid just doing it for fun

Your timezone/region: Western Time zone

Language capabilities: English

Amount of time you can be online: 5 Hours every School Day All day Saturday maybe an hour on Sunday (Not Religious)

No real Reason i just like Helping people

Past experience as a moderator/helper: Im Staff/Mod on another server started of as helper and i was helper on another but it shut down.

Any incidents that happened while you were staff in the past: I dont think so

Could you bring your friends/advertise our server for us, as part of our network’s staff team : i could invite my friends sure No Problem there.i might YT on it if i fell like it as well. and i Might be able to get my friend (Popular kid) to put the IP on his facebook

Any other informations you want us to know: How Much do you Expect of me so i know i can achieve it

Ive played minecraft for 5 or 6 years lost Count XD i play for fun and help people who need it along the say if im not added to your server have fun anyway

Discord Tag: ThunderKiwi#2059
08/31/2016 2:27 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
VorteK Academy
Nice server, i checked it out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome