ExoPvP. Choose your destiny STAFF NEEDED!

purplecowsPvP's Avatar purplecowsPvP3/28/15 12:45 pm
3/28/2015 2:25 pm
finntalez's Avatar finntalez
Staff needed! Apply here.

Rank you want:

Why you want the rank:

How will you help the server:

Experince:

Additonal comments:

IP IS: 198.23.157.120:25565
purplecowsPvP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2015 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
finntalez

Rank you want: whatever you feel comfortable with

Why you want the rank: Because, I have a lot of experience with staff (mod*2,head-mod*1,admin*2,head-admin*1,co-owner*1 and I have even hosted a server of my own. I am great with plugins, I am an okay builder also, but most of all I love pvp servers, I have decided to take this perfect opportunity to apply and possibly be able to be by your side, bringing in players and being in the server leadership

How will you help the server: I will make sure the server does not get in trouble with hackers, griefers, spammers etc... and I shall also help you get the server started, and not only am I very experienced with leadership, I am also a great builder and can build almost anything, so please trust me and take me as leadership of the server.

Experience: I have a lot of experience with staff (mod*2,head-mod*1,admin*2,head-admin*1,co-owner*1 and I have even hosted a server of my own. (I know what I am doing.

Additional comments: Keep in mind that I have a lot of experience and I would love to help the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome