ExoticMining, Major Hub Server, Recruiting Builders, Staff

zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr7/7/15 1:16 am
9/20/2015 2:45 pm
Foosky's Avatar Foosky
Welcome to ExoticMining

Who Am I?

Hello, My name is Zombkllr01. The Owner/Founder of ExoticMining. I plan to make a hub server called ExoticMining. I am currently 15 years of age. I love playing Minecraft and I want other to enjoy playing it on my server that will be bought soon. (IS NOW BOUGHT)

What the server needs!

Banner
BUILDERS

Logo
Website
BungeeCord Developer (NEEDED ASAP)

User Agreement

Agreeing to be apart of the staff is not a joke. If you are gonna take this as a joke do NOT bother applying. Applying for the staff team is a big opportunity as we are accepting many but only ones we think qualify for the position. If caught abusing ranks to other players or begging to be higher than others will result in being deranked/banned. We will take this server very serious and if you wont you have no chances!

Positions Available

All positions are available but do you qualify?!?! (Highest to Lowest)

Developer
Global Admin
Global Mod
Manager
Head-Admin
Senior Admin
Admin
Head-Mod
Mod
Head-Builder
Helper
Builder
Trial-Staff

You may not get the position you choose, but be glad if we choose you either way.

Content Staff

GFX Artist
Website Developer/Designer
Youtuber
LiveSteamer

Here are the staff applications. Please note!! : If you do not follow this format you app won't be recognized as valid. All fields are required!

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT DESIGNING WEBSITES OR DOING GFX POST IN THE COMMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION!

Staff Application.

Click to reveal
IGN:
NAME:
SKYPE (REQUIRED)
POSITION APPLYING FOR:
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF:
EXPERIENCE: Provide details
DEDICATED TIME:
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:
OTHER:

Builder Application.

Click to reveal
IGN:
NAME:
PROOF OF BUILDS:
WHY YOU WANT TO BUILD:
DO YOU PREFER TO WORK ALONE OR WITH OTHERS:
HOW FAST CAN YOU WORK:
WILL YOU FINISH YOUR WORK:

Youtuber Application.

Click to reveal
Name:
Average View Count:
Youtube Channel Link:
Can you record when needed:
zombkllr
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2015 2:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
Name: Will
Subscribers: 22
Average View Count: 60 views
Youtube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNAPD6l3A19NKzgSOl5mSFQ
Can you record when needed: Ican record 1 video per week, usually on friday, saturday, or sunday.
07/28/2015 12:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SamCreations
IGN:samuel.zurowski
NAME: Samuel
PROOF OF BUILDS: i can send pictures when contacted and show you them on skype http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/vortex_team/ this is my account on description it says Minecraft: Zealotlord13 my ign is that. I can't access that accoutn currently
WHY YOU WANT TO BUILD: i enjoy it, its the only reason i play minecraft so i can use mathmatical skills to build things
DO YOU PREFER TO WORK ALONE OR WITH OTHERS: with others
HOW FAST CAN YOU WORK: i take my time when i build quality>quanity usually takes a few hours depending on scale of build
WILL YOU FINISH YOUR WORK: of course...
07/28/2015 12:29 am
btoth762
IGN: btoth762
NAME: Brandon
SKYPE (REQUIRED) Calsy.exe
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Any position is fine for me as long as I can prove that I will be a great staff for your server and can work my way up
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I would like to be staff because I feel I can help a lot I am good with plugins and some building basically anything you would need done I would be able to do it
EXPERIENCE: Provide details Ive owned a server , co owned a server and also admin x2 , mod x3
DEDICATED TIME: Any time of the day
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: like i said before i am good with mostly anything, I will make sure our members of the server are having fun and are followings the rules and if they dont i will simply warn them. I will not abuse my powers, I can also donate when needed
OTHER
07/27/2015 10:49 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
Guys, guys, calm down. He can choose his own method and may focus on different criteria than other recruiters. To be completely honest, it is entirely his choice of who he wants to hire and who he wants to deny, if his staff members turn out to be immature despite their apparent ages, he learns not to do that, if they make him one of the biggest servers, he proves you wrong.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry want to be a part of a staff team, and most of the time they submit short, nondescript, 2 sentence pieces of rubbish of which they have the dignity to call "applications."

Don't butt your head in places they're not welcome, or else you'll have people like me chasing you away.
07/10/2015 2:54 pm
rainbowdude6
Name:
Jacob

ING:
rainbowdude6

Subscribers:

Average View Count:
?

Youtube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuWDl2 ... ITNTbHcvMA

Can you record when needed:
yes
07/10/2015 2:27 pm
zombkllr
Bump
07/09/2015 12:04 pm
zombkllr
Bump
07/08/2015 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IniquitysShadow
This is a really good server and good opportunity to become staff
07/08/2015 2:52 pm
Jjjj21MC
And also, don't judge experience by age. You don't know what people are capable of from age.
07/08/2015 2:16 pm
Jjjj21MC
IGN: DrFriesMC
NAME: Sam Bentley
SKYPE live:samuel.t.b
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Developer
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I want to be staff, firstly because I love helping out and building a good community. Second of all, I am experienced with console development and FTP files. I have had my own servers which I've spent about £40 GBP in a Month and I've unfortunately not been able to keep them up due to lack of spare time, however this has changed and I have all of the time I need, especially now as it's come up to the Summer Holidays.
EXPERIENCE: I've had plenty of experience, I've seen people display the permissions. That, to me is 'worthless' it's so easy to come up with permission names or copy and paste them. I'm experienced with PermissionsEx ranking and console errors and I am not one of them fakes who want to grief the server, infact, I think it's very important that I help you get the server secure and difficult to grief. And if the server is Griefed, I will ensure there's a plugin to roll it back, reveal player activity & protection is enforced in desired places such as spawns or buildings. What ever you need me to do, send me a message, I'll hop on as soon as possible.
DEDICATED TIME: I can come on at least 1-4+ hours a night.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: Skill, good communities & experience, goodish buildings, effort, time and dedication.
OTHER: I have been a Moderator on other servers before, I am experienced when it comes to being Staff and I think I need more of a challenge then a Moderator rank. I want to show the server and you what I've got and the potentials I can bring for you.
It doesn't have to be Creative, I'm prepared for anything.
07/08/2015 2:30 pm
zombkllr
Denied. I do like your application but for the rank you are applying for its to much for your age. Not that that is a bad thing I just need more experience Java developers sorry.
07/08/2015 2:50 pm
Jjjj21MC
Coming from a person one year older then me, allowing 14 year olds and over to apply for staff is and declining application is pathetic. How on earth are you going to cope alone with your server? I mean for starters you don't know if I'm almost 15, just turned 14 or in my mid 14 age, because of that you may not even know I'm 15 next week. I'm not saying I am but I'm saying you could be getting people like that, which could turn out to be hypocritical and you'd have a very corrupt staff system. You're not going to help yourself by taking staff for granted and thinking it's about Age. I might be 14. However I am not irresponsible, I am dedicated to help and I am not going to be treated like an idiot for my age. At the end of the day it's your decision, but if you wish to behave like this and you wish to steriotype people, that's fine. I have nothing else to say from this, I just want to give you words of advice; don't go crying back to me when you've got a griefed server, inactive community and abusive staff members. It's in your hands now, good luck lad. Just don't forget something, be prepared for the same treatment in other situations when you want to apply to be staff on a server and you're within the age limit by 1 year. Trust me, doing that to people who's more then capable, not defining what age you should be for ranks and thinking you'll be able to accept someone else with a smaller, less effort put into application. You'll become very unpopular, very quickly.
07/08/2015 2:56 pm
zombkllr
Dont worry there is only 500000+ Minecraft Developers out there that are 16+ I wont come crying back to you. You probably just want to grief. I dont need a selfish centered developer like you anyway
07/08/2015 1:57 pm
anonpmc966313
[deleted]
07/08/2015 2:28 pm
zombkllr
Accepted please message me your skype
07/08/2015 11:59 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Name: Carwyn
Subscribers: 166
Average View Count: 120 a week.
Youtube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CarPlaysMC/videos
Can you record when needed: Yes

Extra: skype is carwyn.dot
07/08/2015 11:55 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Only bump once every 24 hours, please.
07/07/2015 8:25 pm
zombkllr
Need staff
07/07/2015 8:17 pm
zombkllr
Bump
07/07/2015 6:15 pm
zombkllr
Need staff still
07/07/2015 5:57 pm
zombkllr
Bump
07/07/2015 5:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
joelikeschicken
IGN: joelikeschicken
NAME: Joe S
SKYPE (REQUIRED): hello.i.am.joe then shows as YeahIGame
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Global Admin/Mod, Head Admin/mod, Admin/Mod
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I can bring new ideas to the table and improve the server!
EXPERIENCE: Provide details I have owned multiple servers over the span of years. Currently a server developer (which i'm basically done with) and have been server admins many times (servers closed)
DEDICATED TIME: Every day for hours if needed
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can being my plugin experience and make the server the best it can be.
OTHER: If the other spots are filled I would be grateful for anything I can go as.. Thanks!
07/07/2015 5:11 pm
zombkllr
denied
07/27/2015 10:28 pm
HeroOfTheMines157
Honestly, now that I have seen what you said to that 14 year old developer, i dont want to work for you anyway.
07/07/2015 4:59 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
joelikeschicken
IGN: joelikeschicken
NAME: Joe S
SKYPE (REQUIRED): hello.i.am.joe then shows as YeahIGame
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Developer / Plugin manager
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I can bring new ideas to the table and improve the server!
EXPERIENCE: Provide details I have owned multiple servers over the span of years. Currently a server developer (which i'm basically done with) and have been server admins many times (servers closed)
DEDICATED TIME: Every day for hours if needed
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can being my plugin experience and make the server the best it can be.
OTHER: If the other spots are filled I would be grateful for anything I can go as.. Thanks!
07/07/2015 5:04 pm
zombkllr
We dont need any of those if u want to apply for a different position you are welcome too
07/07/2015 4:56 pm
TheGreenArrow420
IGN: Tonyschmitt1999
NAME: Tony Schmitt
SKYPE (REQUIRED) Tonyschmitt1999
POSITION APPLYING FOR: From head admin too Developer
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: Because my server just went down due to lack of time, I love working on somthing in the bigger of things and making the players of minecraft happy. Find something new and exciting
EXPERIENCE: I owned my server for over a year, made nice money to keep it going and advertising. I have been head admin before on a smaller server in charge of keeps the other staff doing good and make sure the same is going good. I have also been chat mod on a giant server, left it because I had to deal with my own server.
DEDICATED TIME: I work 9 hours day from 6 to 3, but after that from 3 to about 9 on only an hour on saturday to make sure thins are doing good.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can manage and help with keep staff on the go, making sure everything runs smoothly, help build needed things! I am professional with plugins, if you ever need help, With my own server I have custom plugins I had a friend make. I can do basic java. I know how to run a server! But I don't want the responsibility of owning in case I get over worked from everything but helping out being staff is no problem I can be on every day.
OTHER: The lowest I would go for is admin I just reading on the forms came across this not to be greedy but I feel my skills are not being used for their potentially. Wanna know more talk to me on skype! Thanks for reading
07/07/2015 5:03 pm
zombkllr
accepted
07/07/2015 4:44 pm
ghostbuster_fan
IGN:ghostbuster_fan
NAME:Andrew
POSITION APPLYING FOR:Global Admin(or positions not filled underneath) and or head builder.
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I would like to apply for the staff, because i believe that Exotic can be a great hub server with many loyal players. I believe that with the help of certian and experienced members we will be able to achive great things.
EXPERIENCE: i have had experience as a co-owner, builder, admin, and moderator.
DEDICATED TIME: 2-4 hours a day(most of the time unless notified otherwise)
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can bring my knowledge of plugins, and my user friendly and helpful attitude to help improve players experiences and also further builds on the server with my exceptional build skills. I am also very skilled at detecting disruptions in the server or weird behavior within players that can lead to hackers on the server. I personally enjoy my job because being able to help players while showing the server having a deticted and athorative staff.
OTHER: Thank you for your time.

Builder/admin/moderator
07/07/2015 4:51 pm
zombkllr
accepted
07/07/2015 4:20 pm
zombkllr
Still need staff and builders
07/07/2015 3:56 pm
zombkllr
Bump still looking for staff
07/07/2015 3:21 pm
zombkllr
Need builders still
07/07/2015 2:47 pm
zombkllr
IniquitysShadowIGN: KrazyKilla999
NAME: Tyler
SKYPE (REQUIRED) KrazyKilla999
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Global Admin
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I want to become part of the team because I want to help a server grow, watch it grow and make sure that it is the best it can be, I am a friendly player, I like to help people and and if I am accepted as part of staff then I hope to still be involved with the community of players playing on the server myself among them when help is not needed, I know the job comes first and I will work hard on any task required by me and if I see something that could improve the server I'll definitely suggest it.
EXPERIENCE: Provide details: I was Co-Owner on another server that held 300 people, now I believe that was way to high ram for a server starting out but it worked, around mid-day we always had 100+ usually around 175-200 players, I was also Mod and Admin on many other servers and at one point I ran my own server that was successful to me, I created the server the day I was going away and it was meant just for me and a few friends and when I came back people were on it and in that week I was gone people created amazing things. That's why I also love the job just seeing what people make and what they do and having that connection with the community.
DEDICATED TIME: 6 hours from around morning to mid day and then for as long as I really feel at night, If I am needed more I'll stay on longer at night, I want to finished what needs to be done before I get off
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: A positive attitude, Work being done, Can help with some plugins (I want to learn more about them I used to be a plugin dev on a server too but I stopped playing minecraft for about 2-3 years so I fell off with my plugin knowledge. I will help with anything needed to be done and will work relentlessly
OTHER: If you have any further questions for me then just talk to me on skype

Accepted
07/07/2015 2:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IniquitysShadow
IGN: KrazyKilla999
NAME: Tyler
SKYPE (REQUIRED) KrazyKilla999
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I want to become part of the team because I want to help a server grow, watch it grow and make sure that it is the best it can be, I am a friendly player, I like to help people and and if I am accepted as part of staff then I hope to still be involved with the community of players playing on the server myself among them when help is not needed, I know the job comes first and I will work hard on any task required by me and if I see something that could improve the server I'll definitely suggest it.
EXPERIENCE: Provide details: I was Co-Owner on another server that held 300 people, now I believe that was way to high ram for a server starting out but it worked, around mid-day we always had 100+ usually around 175-200 players, I was also Mod and Admin on many other servers and at one point I ran my own server that was successful to me, I created the server the day I was going away and it was meant just for me and a few friends and when I came back people were on it and in that week I was gone people created amazing things. That's why I also love the job just seeing what people make and what they do and having that connection with the community.
DEDICATED TIME: 6 hours from around morning to mid day and then for as long as I really feel at night, If I am needed more I'll stay on longer at night, I want to finished what needs to be done before I get off
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: A positive attitude, Work being done, Can help with some plugins (I want to learn more about them I used to be a plugin dev on a server too but I stopped playing minecraft for about 2-3 years so I fell off with my plugin knowledge. I will help with anything needed to be done and will work relentlessly
OTHER: If you have any further questions for me then just talk to me on skype

PS. I will also help with any building needed and If still needed I can do some gfx but its not my specialty just kinda got into it
07/07/2015 2:17 pm
army of angels
YouTuber Application
Name:Brewer
Subscribers:33
Average View Count:200+ weekley
Youtube Channel Link:www.youtube.com/evikegaming
Can you record when needed:yes

ALSO I HAVEA 133 SLOT SERVER AVAIALBLE FOR USE
09/20/2015 2:08 pm
HeroOfTheMines157
Its sad how you dont realize this guy is lying about his age. I mean seriously, its obvious.
09/20/2015 2:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
Check his channel by the link he provided, realize you just made an idiot of yourself, and shut the hell up and stop being a dick to everyone who submits an application
07/07/2015 2:23 pm
zombkllr
Accepted
07/07/2015 1:16 pm
HeroOfTheMines157
IGN: MInorCraftPlays
NAME:Jordan
SKYPE (REQUIRED)MinorCraftPlays123
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Head-Mod or Mod
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF:I love helping people and enforcing rules.
EXPERIENCE: Provide details None... yet, but if you give me a chance i will surprise you, i promise.
DEDICATED TIME:5 to 7 days a week 3 to 5 hrs a day
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: A nice friendly mod who Enforces the rules well and is fair.
OTHER: Hope I can be apart of your server!
07/07/2015 2:11 pm
zombkllr
Denied
07/07/2015 12:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FizCaptain
IGN:FizCaptain
NAME:John Peck
SKYPE (REQUIRED)FizCaptain
POSITION APPLYING FOR:Admin and UP
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF:I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.I am of great use.
EXPERIENCE: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on SlimeCraft, a 100 slot public server hosted by The Owner in the US. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RazerPvP, a medium 50 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
DEDICATED TIME:13 hours a week
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER::Most people say when they apply stuff like, I will donate, help players, If a Player spamms = kick etc, they don't do it. But in my hands. I will. I love helping players and will be there to keep the chat clear and help the players in need.
OTHER:nope
07/07/2015 1:01 pm
zombkllr
Accepted!
07/07/2015 12:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mage
IntoTheOrion223
IGN: OrionXV
NAME:
SKYPE (REQUIRED) Will PM you if accepted
POSITION APPLYING FOR: GFX/Website Designer
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I want experience as a web developer and I want to help people at the same time so It's a double win for me If I get accepted. With my experience with graphics(I like to draw a lot in Photoshop) and my insight on what goes on behind websites I can create a good looking site that everyone will enjoy.
EXPERIENCE: I haven't made a website for other people just myself as of now because I'm just starting out. I build my sites using languages like HTML/CSS and Javascript. I use frameworks and Javascript plugins to my advantage. For layouts I use Photoshop to design it.
DEDICATED TIME: Mondays: 1pm-10pm Tuesday-Sunday: 10am-10pm
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I can bring a quality responsive, and a appealing unique site that will give off a professional look that anyone can enjoy.
OTHER: With the framework I'm using the site will adapt to mobile phones, and tablets.
07/07/2015 12:53 pm
zombkllr
Accepted but the server is not willing to pay
07/07/2015 12:40 pm
zombkllr
NEED BUILDERS BADLY
07/07/2015 12:23 pm
Emerald_Gamin
IGN: Eagles_60
NAME: Skyler
SKYPE (REQUIRED) Ealges_60
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: i want to be global admin because i want to help the players on this server to have a great time every time they are on, i want to ban hackers and one day make this server #1, make it so that all the famous minecrafters are playing it, making everyone else want to be on it, I would like to be admin because when this server is big, i want to say i was a part of it, if i was admin and i saw something that the server did not allow i would take it to the server owner immediately no matter what because we never know what that person can do.
EXPERIENCE: My previous experience being a staff was a Admin, the server in not up no more, when i was on the server i was helping everyone that needed my help, i was helping the builders, with the prison server helping the owners with anything they need, I was getting the server out there so everyone knew it, I was trying to make the server the best one in the game.
DEDICATED TIME: Depends on the day, Monday-Friday 9:45 am - 11:00 pm,
Saturday-Sunday 10:00 am - 1:00 am
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: i can bring my experience as a staff, my love for minecraft, my ability to work with anyone, My ability to get what is needed to get done on time no matter how much i have to work on it. My want to make this server HUGE.
OTHER: Everything above.
07/07/2015 12:30 pm
zombkllr
Accepted
07/07/2015 12:10 pm
zombkllr
Still looking for staff
07/07/2015 11:56 am
Sys_Admin
IGN: Sys_Admin
NAME: Cory
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Anything available (I know how to use BungeeCord)
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: I'm looking to do work for startups.
EXPERIENCE: I currently work for PokePlanet, a Pixelmon Server. I manage their multiple dedicated servers. My prior experience goes back to PridePvP a 250 slot PvP server which averaged 150-200 players at a time where I was active as a Moderator. Eventually growing into a different category, I headed towards hosting where I ran a company for close to 7 months. The company was shut down because I was offered a paying job position at PokePlanet. During that time I did System Administration for PokePlanet, EliteGamesMC, McVenomCraft, and a few other small ones.
DEDICATED TIME: Summer hours, between 2-5 hours a day.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: My BungeeCord experience, and my eye for perfection (OCD)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome