Expanding my Minecraft experience..I need help.

aghostess's Avatar aghostess9/29/16 7:48 pm
1 emeralds 194 2
10/4/2016 7:33 pm
skygame12x's Avatar skygame12x
Hey guys , I was just asking if any 1 here can give me a guide?
As I have been doing the same thing in Minecraft for too long.
apparently I have never further explored Minecraft as I have just been building the same items. and doing the same thing since I first started playing Minecraft.

I have been to the nether portal on several occasions and enchanted my items but I want more.

I want to brew potions enchant stronger items and gain more EXP points.

I want to build more further complex structures like towers and storage bases.
I want to expand my Mining expereince because there is more to minecraft then what I am doing atm.

Anything I can think of I want to expand my decorative idea's and imagination with Minecraft.

atm I enchant I smith go to the nether portal as I only play on peaceful mode but I want to expand to survival easy to medium difficulty mode and play some good minecraft.

I play on P.C version on my desktop.
But I would also like to visit the end portal but never have

can someone give me a guide please?
I tried Minecraft wiki I tried everything but there is way more to Minecraft then what I could ever think of.
I also want electric opening doors ,automated farms as I have animals and etc like sheep,cows and chickens .

can someone help me out?
Thank you.
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer