Experienced Staff Manager / Comm. Mgr. - Looking for work

variXian's Avatar variXian7/27/16 9:36 pm
1 emeralds 152 2
7/27/2016 10:38 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
Hello!

My name is zerun, and I'm hoping to find work as a staff manager on a Minecraft server.

I've been a member of the Minecraft community for a very long while. I've staffed servers, and have lead many successful teams and projects. Staff management has always been a huge hobby of mine, and I want to bring my services to other Minecraft servers.

My most notable staff position was a Helper position on Hypixel, which I stepped down from about 2 weeks ago. Since then, I've been looking for a smaller community to staff, and I'm bringing my search to Planet Minecraft.

I've been playing Minecraft since November of 2011, or around that time. I have taken a few breaks here and there, but I do not plan on taking any in the future. I first started playing Minecraft strictly single-player, but gradually grew into servers as I gained knowledge. I spend an average of 6-9 hours playing this game daily. Minecraft is easily my favorite hobby, and I often push aside other less important things to play. This isn’t to say I’m lazy or I never get out. I also enjoy playing sports, such as soccer.

My experiences with staffing Minecraft servers include moderating for a 120-player network called Jumanji Craft, developing for a mid-sized towny server, managing the staff team of a very large network, and numerous other jobs. I have also been a moderator at a fairly large factions server, but left because of a change in staff management about a month later. All of these experiences have made me a good choice for Staff Manager because I have a great view on most types of players and how to help/deal with them. I have met your average hacker, your loud kid, you angry player who is tired of not being great at a game, and numerous other types. I have the knowledge required when it comes to helping them work their way around the server and become better at games. I know how to give them the information they need when they need it. Working for a lot of other servers has increased my ability to focus, my reaction speed, and my navigation and use of tools.

What I'm looking for: I particularly enjoy vanilla servers based around PvP or Minigames, however I like to expand myself sometimes.

I'm specifically looking for a Staff Management position. The main reason for this is because I want to gain the experience given by the position so that I may use it later on in life, as my career pursuits will be heavily communal.

I am able to contribute upwards of 7 hours a day to the team. considering I don't have any activities or errands that day during school time. On weekends and summertime I can dedicate as much as 9 hours daily.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!
~zerun
variXian
Level 23 : Expert Modder