Explicint | Needs LOTS of staff | (Super Admin)

RealSilk's Avatar RealSilk5/30/15 5:40 pm
5/31/2015 8:45 pm
Lucien_Fairfax's Avatar Lucien_Fairfax
Hello! My and my companion are making a factions server, and we need staff members. This server will have a great community, and we need staff to help make the community stronger.

Note: All applicants not answering any questions of the format will be ejected. If you don't have Skype, you're not for us.

Poistion Availble:

SuperAdmin: 2

Dev: 2

Admin: 3

Mod: 3

Builder: 2

Please Apply With This Format:

Ign:

Age Be Honest:

Rank Applying For:

Why Do You Want To Be Staff:

Why Should We Choose You:

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker:

Once your application has been accepted, I'll add you on Skype. You will have to go through a little course on how to use our help plugins, and warning, punishments, etc.
RealSilk
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2015 8:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Lucien_Fairfax
Ign: Lucien_Fairfax

Age Be Honest: 15

Rank Applying For: Admin or Super Admin

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I love to help out new servers, I enjoy building them up and making the players' actually enjoy the server. I can make the server a fun, safe environment for everyone to play.

Why Should We Choose You: I am great identifying hackers and rule breakers. I have a good personality and I hold great responsibilities. I am reliable, and trustworthy in any situation given. I know a lot about plugins and server configuration. I am good at controlling fights and big situations before they escalate.

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: If the person is reported by another player, I will go into /vanish and teleport to the accused player and watch him/her for some time, and If I see anything against the rules, I will kick them with a warning. If they proceed once back online, that will result in a temporary ban for 2 days. If the person is obviously using a PvP hack or flying hack, they will be permanently banned without hesitation.

05/31/2015 8:29 pm
RealSilk
Bump
05/30/2015 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
justinrrocks
Please Apply With This Format:

Ign: Justinator_EXE

Age Be Honest: 15

Rank Applying For: Admin

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I hate rule breakers, and I am fairly decent at finding them. I want to get to know people as well, and play on this server as a community, not a bunch of people who don't know each other playing the same game,

Why Should We Choose You: I have owned one server in the past, but sadly we had to shut it down for money constrictions. I have been admin on two other server, one about 3 years ago and one about a year ago. I have tons of experience with Factions, making top Factions on 3+ servers. I have great people skills and am always welcoming.

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: If they were using some kind of PvP hack, I would ban them on the spot. If it's something more subtle like XRay or Tracer, I would give them one warning and say if I ever catch them again, they get the BanHammer. Things like chat rules and spam would use a warning system as well.

Skype: justinrrocks (I am Justin Meh Bossaru, with the Eevee picture.)
05/30/2015 8:45 pm
Kraith404
Ign:
Kraithh

Age Be Honest:

Rank Applying For:
Super Admin

Why Do You Want To Be Staff:
Looking for something to consume my free time.

Why Should We Choose You:
I'm good at catching rule breakers, I have good leadership qualities, and am a formidable choice for such a position. Also I am very good at managing teams. I have lots of previous experience in this field. And I'm also very good with plugins.

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker:
Depends on what they did wrong.

05/30/2015 7:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
PixelatedGaming
Ign:pixelmon29

Rank Applying For: Mod

Why Do You Want To Be Staff:I want to because I really like managing my own MCPE server, and it would be really cool to manage another persons server.

Why Should We Choose You: I have experience because I have my own server and it is very successful, and I know how to manage a server.

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker:I will Ban them if they keep on doing what they do.

(use my email to contact me)pixelmon29@gmail.com
05/30/2015 11:32 pm
RealSilk
Declined.
05/30/2015 7:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Meeper434
Ign: Meeper434

Age Be Honest: 9 ...

Rank Applying For:super admin or admin prefer super admin so I could help more

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I think I can really help the server I know some cool command block commands that can be used to help out and make the server more fun!

Why Should We Choose You: I am a decent builder and command blocker/redstoner

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: I would give them about 3 chnaces depending on what they are doing

05/30/2015 7:17 pm
KingInfamous
Ign: TheKingInfamous

Age Be Honest: 16

Rank Applying For: SuperAdmin

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I want to be staff because i believe i can help grow the server and make the community a better place for everyone. I want to help all players and i would be friendly to all new players and help them around and make sure they come back to the server. I've been playing Minecraft since the game was out and i feel like i can help anyone with a big or small problem or even if its simple. Any problem they have i would help. There is no stupid problems. Everything is important to me. I'am honest and will never abuse my powers. If i get super admin i dont want to brag like some people i've seen. Im simply on the server to enforce my powers and make sure everyone has a fun time!

Why Should We Choose You: You should choose me because i know minecraft like its my life and i'am honest. I would never abuse powers because i'm there to help and enforce rules. I want everyone to have an exciting visit every time. I know i can help eliminate hackers since i can record proof and send to owner and i would keep my cool if someone tries to start something. I will also keep peace in the server and make sure everyone is having fun.

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: I would record/screenshot proof before i ban a player and show the owner so the player would say i banned for no reason. If its not a serious problem, i would talk to them first and make sure they don't do the thing again. Only if its minor. If its a hacking problem or something to that nature, i would ban and make sure the owner knows what happened. I would never lie and ban people for no reason. If people are cursing i would mute them and tell them nicely to stop before i kick/ban them. If they continue to do things that they shouldn't, i would ban them and make sure the owner knows as soon as it happens and show them the recording or screeenshot of what they did and what i did to stop them.

05/30/2015 7:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
jboss312
Ign: xJdBx312

Age Be Honest: 17

Rank Applying For: mod or admin depends on what is opened

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I love helping people. Also I have been staff many of times.

Why Should We Choose You: I have lot experience on staff on a server I used to own a good faction server, help hounded times on my friends server. I will be great helper on the server

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: First would be warning then kick for 30 minutes then ban them. But if a break very rule right way I ban them

Skype: jbossy@kildonan.org (it the own with the profile with a fish in it)

That's for taking time to read this
05/30/2015 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
RatedR4Ryan
Ign: Luke_jack

Age Be Honest: 14

Rank Applying For: admin.

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: i want to be a staff to help u to build up ur server and to help the people on it.

Why Should We Choose You: i own my own server and im making another one today and i am good with all the console and plugins if needed.

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: it depends wat rule they broke if it was hacking i would ban them cause my server has been griefed by a hacker and i don't want it happening to anyone else.

05/30/2015 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ninjaration
Ign: Ninjaration

Age Be Honest: 16

Rank Applying For: Admin (Would not turn down future promotions)

Why Do You Want To Be Staff: I am a proud minecraft player, that has been part of the minecraft community for 4-5 years. I love meeting new people, and helping that the enviornment of a server meets the criteria of the rules.

Why Should We Choose You: As I have mentioned above, I consider myself a veteran minecraft player. My experience in minecraft makes me a worthy candidate. Not only have I just played in servers, but have had the privilege in moderating other severs. In the past years I have attained the rank of Moderator, and Admin. This makes me familiar with permissions, commands, and how to handle difficult situations. I later then resigned the position, due to school. I would love to meet you guys, and make this server a fun to play server. Thank you!

How Would you Handle A Rule Breaker: Depending on the rule, would my consequences differ. If the offence is one of great difficulty, I would make sure to contact the owner, to consult with him. If the rule broken, was an obvious and bannable crime. I would do exactly as an Admin is suppose to do. Ban him. I will not abuse my power, and will not punish those who should not. I know you understand

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome