| ExpressFactions | Needs: Helpers / Dev / Web designer

Robern's Avatar Robern5/17/16 5:15 pm
6/2/2016 9:04 pm
SoccerScorer's Avatar SoccerScorer
Welcome,

I'm ben owner of the ExpressFactions Server!

IP server: ExpressFact.cubed.pro

Some pictures visit my pmc post!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/expressfactions-survival-free-ranks-18---19/

Something about me / my idea(s)!
After a few months of inactivity here on PMC and in minecraft, i'm back here today to present you my new server: ExpressFactions!
I've been working hard the past weeks trying to create a great experience for every faction / survival player out there! Today i finally decided to bring out this server to the public!
But like a lot of other "beginning" servers, i'm in serious / great need of people willing to test out every aspect of my server, whether it is to help me further develop the server, or maybe just to play some custom factions / survival!

You wonder what ExpressFactions provides?

-> A fully developed faction system (ability to create a faction, to add friends,
to claim land,...)

-> For players wanting to see new areas! Those tired of a lot
of faction/pvp servers with their ugly default generated worlds!
We provide custom generated terrain => not super crazy!! Just enough
modification made to make you say wow! xD

-> We can't provide the full minecraft 1.9 experience with 1.9 items "yet"! Because of
some necessary plugins only supporting 1.8! What we do have is connection
support for minecraft 1.8 till minecraft 1.9.4
=> minecraft 1.9 items and the
combat system are disabled. Everything works under the minecraft 1.8
system (items, combat,...)

-> We're supporting the default enchantment system but with the addition of 16
custom enchantments
(more to come soon and more info later!).
These enchantments can randomly occur when enchanting an armour piece or a
book in the enchantment table!

-> And so much more!

-> What we are adding soon: new variety of tnt / custom creepers, new world,...

What we need!

|Member Rank|

- People willing to spend some time on the server, to test stuff out.
To cooperate with the staff team, to help fix bugs!
- People who just wanna give tips, those experienced faction players willing
to help
a new server develop!

|Helper Rank |

- People that are able to come online everyday, those who are satisfied when
they've helped a new player on his way!

|Developer Rank (x)|

- A/multiple person(s) who is(are) widely connected with the server, equipped with
the knowledge of Java, JavaScript, HTML, PHP and SQL
(at least one required!)
. Somebody who gets confronted with a problem(server
side) and with the knowledge he has fixes that problem with a plugin (custom?) or a
tweak in the server settings! Maybe someone with the ability to improve this
faction server with some custom add-ons!

|Staff Rank (x)|

- And then off course those people trying to run the server, the best they can.
Helping everybody with their problems => ranks, payments, other.
The people with the most responsibility!

Extra info:

What are you waiting for?
Come join us at: ExpressFact.cubed.pro
And bring your friends!

Extra application for developer / staff ranks:

Full name:
IGN:
What rank are you applying for:
Something more about you:
Any previous experience:
Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail):
Any other questions:

=> Applying for a rank can also be done in-game via /apply
=> Be sure to leave a contact method when applying in-game!
=> Also applying for normal player ranks can be done in-game (hero,elite,legend)

(x) Some of the ranks like developer,staff can come with monthly payment, though this will depend on popularity of the server! Please contact me!
Robern
Level 38 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2016 9:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SoccerScorer
Full name: Zachary Bryce Barber

IGN: TripleDeluex

Timezone (!): MTZ

What rank are you applying for: Staff
Something more about you: I am a black belt in karate, and have owned several servers/ ran several servers. I am very good with technology, and can easily work out technology problems. I am sometimes super funny, but can always get the job done. When in need, call me. I am a very outdoorsy guy, and love to play baseball, soccer, football,basketball,lacrosse, and pretty much every other sport you can think of.

Any previous experience: Once again I have ran my own servers, and run friend's server.

Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail): zackncheez@gmail.com my twitter is old

Any other questions: Not really a question but i need more to do in the day, and I think this would be a very great opportunity for me.
06/02/2016 8:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
RedstoneRelief
Hi,

I am a web dev - please Skype: rohan.mcdermott
06/02/2016 5:46 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
hassansyyid
Hello, we offer top-notch development services for plugins, Forge mods, and sidemods. http://negafinity.com
05/30/2016 6:16 pm
Robern
Msg me if you are interested! Or drop a message on this thread
05/23/2016 8:02 pm
Robern
I'm still in need!
05/22/2016 7:21 pm
Robern
bump!
05/22/2016 10:19 am
_iLegit
Full name: Junaid Ur Rahman
IGN: _ilegit
Timezone (!): GMT
What rank are you applying for: Head-Admin/staff decider assistant as I'm very mature and have good english also i have good reason for denying/accepting people for staff wether its because there app is to short,it has incorrect english or even if there grammar is not great as this can affect people in game not a lot but every aspect of a person helps - thats what i say.
Something more about you:i can state this in 3 words : time,dedication and my availability as I'm applying for staff manager/helper on deciding on staff i need to check forums regularly i can do this easily spotting the mistakes of people etc, by me doing this you can focus on in game plugins etc.. with ought having to check staff apps which if you do properly can take anywhere from 1hr to 5hrs on 5-10 applications ; btw this might seem a lot of time on so little applications but i spot every mistake a person can make and put the good and bad into a fractions, if the good is a lot higher than the bad she/he is accepted if the bad is higher than the good a lot they are rejected if both these are the same/slightly different i will probably get in a call on Ts or Skype to see if there bad grammar or short application was a one off. By time i mean i can be on 4-12 hours a day this links with how i am available as if I'm goofing off or something just send me a pm on Skype and ill be on in a matter of 1-10 minutes depending on what i am doing, if am playing another game ill be on in about 2 minutes if I'm helping my mother or dad it could take 5-10 minutes .
Any previous experience:Yes i have this helps with my experience as admin/staff decider i will state them right now : Beastcore where i wasn't admin but staff decider, supremepvp where i was both admin and staff decider/helper and fwoggyfactions where i decided the mods helpers builders and negotiated the admins./head admins also i was co-owner which I'm hoping to achieve here soon
Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail): Skype is my main way of contact @maseratilambo333
Any other questions: My very intelligent hacker knowledge, my kind an innocent should and my experiences also my very strict terms and conditions of accepting/declining people for staff helps in ever way, and also staff decider can be either accepting/declining apps or just telling you the good ones saving about 2hours a day of your time
05/22/2016 12:42 pm
Robern
Sir! your application was copied! That's why it has been denied!
05/22/2016 12:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
kuchkuch2000
His application is copied.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post3831908.html#p3831908
It's similar if you read the little details.
05/22/2016 9:41 am
Level 1 : New Network
Pringles13
Full name:Marcus, You do not need my last name
IGN: Pringles_13

Timezone (!):Central European Time Zone​
UTC+01:00

What rank are you applying for:Staff or /helper
Something more about you: For one thing, I can be a goofball at times. But when it comes down to getting the job done, I put all jokes aside to reach the goal. I'm kind, humorous, and experienced, so I know when and when not to act a certain way or do things. I'm the breath of fresh air when things get boring and redundant, and someone that can be trusted and relied on.

Any previous experience: I'm helper on 2 servers atm, Prison and faction (small servers)
Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail):pm me or msg me ingame to get my skype,
Any other questions: Nope
05/22/2016 7:09 am
Robern
I still need a developer / website designer!
If you wanna become helper please contact me!
Other ideas welcome!
05/21/2016 11:58 am
Robern
Added you on skype sirfredfacee, i also added alteris!
05/21/2016 8:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
sirfredfacee
Full name: Adam Popham
IGN: Trimordal_Ceto
Timezone (!): GMT +8 (Perth, China)
What rank are you applying for: Helper
Something more about you: I'm an active sporty kind of person who loves AFL (Australian Rules Footbal). I love the creativity element in minecraft and that's what drew me to it. My favourite thing about Minecraft though is the social aspect of it all. I'm a dedicated kind of person who values honesty but am up for a good laugh. I live in Perth, WA in Australia. Australia is a sick place to live because of all the variety of animals and personalities. I'd love to be a staff as it enables your ability to social tenfold.
Any previous experience: I have been Admin on a previous server called Cactus Craft. It averaged around 20 people during the weekends but lost it's player base to constant changes of IP. I was sad to see the server go and so I went looking for a new one to invest my time into
Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail): Skype: bigpie_100
05/21/2016 5:12 am
Robern
Has been solved!
05/20/2016 3:29 am
alteris
Full name: Alexander Falgui
IGN: Alteris
Timezone (!): (UTC+08:00)
What rank are you applying for: Helper, and a little bit of developer, but not the rank of developer itself. I'll probably ask for the developer's source code and study them to learn and my own plugins.

Something more about you:
Any previous experience: It's been a year since I've played this game, so there's a lot of catching up to do, but I am a fast learner. I handled positions such as Admin, Moderator and Co-Owner before.

Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail):
Any other questions: lxfltr

lxf.ltr.17@gmail.com.
05/20/2016 2:56 am
Robern
Still in need of Developer / helpers
05/20/2016 1:49 am
Robern
Bump!
05/19/2016 4:35 pm
Robern
More posts open! Still need helpers / staff / developers!
If you are interested leave your skype or if you have time do an apply in-game!
05/19/2016 4:28 pm
Robern
I will contact you guys!
05/19/2016 6:04 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
ItzDauntless
Full name: Rachel
IGN: DAUNTL355
Timezone (!): GMT+8
What rank are you applying for: Staff
Something more about you: I just completed my public exam so im enjoying a post exam life. I have loads of time on gaming so my dedication to the server will be huge.
Any previous experience:
I have been staff in 3 different servers. My moderating experience started 2014 August where I applied for moderator on a network. I had to stop spammers, report hackers and answer players' questions. I am satisfied with the job because I get to help the server by regulating rules. As staff are required to post proof before swinging the ban hammer on that server , I clearly know not to misuse my commands and I won't ban/mute players without screenshots (so they get rejected on their ban appeal because I had proof). Here are more examples of my server moderating skills . I once saw a person floating above me. I first asked if he was a donor who had /fly or /gmc. He said he was a normal player without ranks. I asked him if he was lagging on his internet and he also said not really. I refered the case to higher staff and they have careful considerations based on my screenshots and finally decided that he was hacking. I was notified of this result and thought that the hacker was too stupid to expose himself.
Moreover, in that server strict regulations on staff were imposed, we cannot be rude and must ban players with proof . Even one single misuse of power will get him demoted to trial.
I always warn a player before I kick/mute because a mute/kick on first offense was a bit too harsh. For example if a spammer keeps spamming I would first warn. If he still keeps spamming I would kick him. 3rd would be a mute for 1 hour. 4th, ask higher staff to tempban
The second server that I was staff on was a fallout themed one. The duties are to catch hackers mainly because it was pvp oriented. I will go on /v, watch players pvp, inform higher staff and/or kick heavily suspected hackers. Once again we are needed to provide proof in order to get hackers banned. But at least we can kick hackers in order to minimize their destructive behaviour to others players.
The place that I learnt most server side settings in my 3rd post as Co owner. The owner was a kind mature teenage boy who taught me permissions, bug fixing, configuration etc, almost everything related to bukkit. These knowledge are useful because I can identify bugs/glitches and report to higher staff (and of course suggest the source of the bug). Moreover, with these knowledge I can suggest a new feature with configs and permissions details, which is greatly useful for higher staff to understand the features.
Also I have learnt to manage staff as a Co owner. I once demoted a staff because he was abusing his power (/gmc) and gave items to normal players. As a co owner before I understand why you had these rules on players, this is for the good of us.
(2 servers were down because of lack of funds unfortunately, and I retired from the fallout server because I had to face my exams)

Skype or different contact method: skype, xxwar716xx
05/20/2016 6:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
This is a copy/pasted application.
05/18/2016 5:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_oONindraigenOo_
Full name: Andrew Than

IGN: Nindraigen

Timezone (!): AEST (Australian Standard Time)

What rank are you applying for: Staff rank

Something more about you: I play video games and love eating, I build stuff then blow them up for no reason.

Any previous experience: I am also signing up for another server at the same time as this

Skype or different contact method (twitter / mail): chocobloconinja@gmail.com

Any other questions: Is there a builder rank?
05/18/2016 3:46 am
Robern
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome