Extremely Easy Towny Survival Server 1.7.2 [Mcmmo] [ranks]

stoniasawsome's Avatar stoniasawsome8/21/14 5:40 pm
1 emeralds 119 1
8/21/2014 7:08 pm
Marina27's Avatar Marina27
Cowboycraft is a small Towny Server that has a low amount of players. Its a small family type server. Our IP address has expectantly undergone a change. this change has created confusion in ip's. fact of the matter is i lost all my players and i need staff and the whole 9 yards. please come visit. There is no ranks available for purchase online, but you can purchase them in game with our currency (soulpebbles). they aren't cheap so you will need to dedicate some time into playing. Cowboycraft is not your typical server. In fact its probably one of your most UN-typical servers. We always have room for a good Mod or Builder, just please dont nag about rank. instead prove yourself worthy. I enjoy exploiting world-edit for all my players to enjoy. i make wondrous mines and make resources very accessible.
We don't like cheaters, as i already make things very much like cheating for you guys!!!

Do you LOVE horses? There is a old but new revolution happening on Cowboycraft. We have a new town taking horses to the next level. with my help of course!!! We have a track, jumping arena, jousting run, and many other horse related games to come. I will take suggestions on horse related subjects. Cowboycraft has just added more ram to support horse racing and is ready for your company. We now have horsekeep to protect your horses.

Cowboycraft has a new game i thought would be fun. its Treasure Hunts, its kinda like indiana jones, in the way you muse use clues and uncover secret passages and doorways to find the treasure. i have built 1 and my staff are helping me with more...
we also have mcmmo, flo-auction, decapitation, there is a pvp arena for you pvpers. but sorry no factions. come check us out, there's plenty more not explained in this description. i also am willing to pay serious players to build towns, We now have 1 Amplified World to play in!!!
AND NOW 24/7!!!!

In the Header it says NEEDS STAFF, that doesn't mean beg or ask repeatedly how to get staff. there is also no application. the way to get staff on cowboycraft is to be helpful and nice and always be online, (play a lot). having a resume, or being staff on other servers dont matter to us, we just like to get to know our staff. so please just come on and play for a while and see if you even like it here.

Also if you would like to join a town, and theres no mayors online. you can just typr /t join stonia. then /t spawn gets you to the town. once in town theres many plots for sale. all the plots for sale are in the orange stained glass area, there 50 pebs each. just do /plot claim on the plot to claim it. need money? kill a few mobs.

And yes youve headrd right, We now have creative plots for sale. you'll have to play a bit to buy one but there affordable. sorry no real money donations accepted. just in game money.

http://www.stonscowboycraft.enjin.com
CowboyCraft
162.244.165.81:25673
stoniasawsome
Level 30 : Artisan Button Pusher