Deleted

anonpmc1551037's Avatar anonpmc15510377/28/14 6:04 am
1 emeralds 222 5
7/30/2014 6:30 am
anonpmc1551037's Avatar anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
anonpmc1551037
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 5:21 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
IGN: Friendly123

Timezone: US Central

How many years playing minecraft?: Ever Since Alpha

Honesty: I will always tell the truth if in the most drastic measures.

Name your punishment for the following -

Duplicating items: Immediate Ban

Spamming: 3 Warnings then kick, if it continues it will become a Mute

Advertising: 1 Warning then kick, if it continues it will become a Mute

Bullying: Immediate Kick

Fly Hacking: Immediate Ban

My Skills Out Of 10 Are:

Buycraft Skills: 6/10

Permission skills: 9/10 (Good with GroupManager, I haven't taught myself how to use Permissions Ex...yet)

Plugin skills: 7/10

Redstone skills: 9/10

Minecraft skills: 10/10

Building skills: 10/10

Smart skills: 10/10 (All A+'s In School)

Coding skills: 4/10 (Haven't done much work with coding recently.)

Grammar: I believe that my grammar is pretty well complete, I know I have a few flaws I need to work on though.

Familiar With MultiCraft: Yes, it is a server hosting service. In fact I know how to maneuver on the website as well. On the second server I Co-Owned they used this host, and the owner wasn't good with it so I had to set most of the stuff up on it.

Website Setup: Yes I can set up a website, but you will have to tell me what website to use to set it up. (Examples: Enjin, Webs, Google Sites...etc)

Being Serious: I am always serious but sometimes I like to joke.

Being Reliable: You could rely on me for anything.

Being Responsible: I am very responsible

Do you ever cuss or swear? Yeah I cuss, not a ton but I do when I get frustrated.

Maturity Level: 9.5/10

Have built: I have built a Parkour map with over 10 stages, a resort, a ship, many cities, many small homes, and many large mansions.

Previous positions: I have been Owner on 3 servers, Co-Owner 3, Head Admin On 4 servers, Admin on 3, Mod on 5, and Builder on 10

Previous Experience On Plugins: Factions, WorldEdit, MobArena, MobCatcher, FloAuction, McMMo, Vault...I have experience with a lot more as well just ask I you will receive a "yes" or a "no".

How much time will you be on the server?: Week days I should have about 4 hours On (Because of school) and weekends I should be able to play all day or most of the day.

If I became staff how would I handle it?: The way I would handle staff is just help players out do my job and advertise as much as I can, I wouldn't ever abuse my powers unless told to.

Staff Story:

Okay, when I first wanted to become staff and watch over the "universe" was when I was playing a minecraft classic server (I did not buy minecraft then) and there was this admin that always seemed to stalk me and I never knew why, I didn't even know he was a admin because he never said anything. I asked him why he always followed me and he said, "because that is my job, I watch over the server and ban the hackers." That seemed to interest my intention of becoming a staff member by a big one. It made me think of....well....that doesn't matter. Anyways that one staff member is now a "retired rank" on that server, (he doesn't play minecraft anymore). If I ever stopped playing minecraft I would wish to be remembered by some way, any way would be nice, maybe by my trusting, responsibility, loyalty to my players, honesty anything that would make me be a remember minecraft player.

This is how I am going to say my "story" (yes IGN and age are repeated)

Hey, my in game name is Friendly123, I'm 13, I have Skype (my Skype is please.me15). When I go to school each day I am always interested in math, writing, and drawing. The reason I want to join your server...well...this is it: I would love to build for any server, I am very skilled at it and I know a lot about architecture and building in such matter. If I could join your server I would happily build spawn for you. I would build a mall, a "Enchants of The World" (an enchanting place). I would make the actual spawn.

Here is my story on how I became a builder:

I first got into building about two years ago when I was playing classic on this one server (I'm not stating what server) everyone would say, "You suck at building..." So many times until a very kind admin gave me the lead away on how I could become a better builder, and of course his advice helped me build so much better. He told me, "Just let your imagination go wild," and when he said that he offered me to look at one of his builds, (loved it) so when I started to place blocks and break blocks I could only place about 2 blocks every 3 - 4 seconds and break about 2 blocks every 3 seconds. It took me awhile until that advise kicked in, but it finally did! I can't believe how well I can do today! When I place blocks now I can place 5 blocks in 2 seconds and break 5 blocks in 2 seconds (in creative). The biggest thing I have every built is a small town that includes, over 40 houses, 2 markets, 3 gas stations, a theater, 3 farms, a ranch, 7 boats on a lake, a ship, and a car dealer shop. Now that I have higher knowledge in building I can build very well. All in all I know almost anything about looks and design when it comes to building.

Please consider,

Friendly123
07/30/2014 6:30 am
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
07/28/2014 8:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i_Builds
Hi Im I_Builds My IRL Name Is Dominic. I Have Built A Decent Factions Spawn And If You Accept Me, I Want No $$$ My Skype Is MrDiggy200 Please Send Me A PM If I Am Or Not Accepted Here Is Some Building Proof!
http://i.gyazo.com/43258e58344a41eb98752bada2d96f31.png
Please Accept Me
07/28/2014 6:41 am
Dangerousbros
Ingame name: Thedangerousbros

Respectfulness on a scale of 1-10: 8.5

Obedience on a scale of 1-10: 8

Experience: I build a lot in my free time, I built both maps for the Skywars Games competition on a major server. I am in a build team that regularly gets maps accepted on major servers and have taken part in a few maps that they have made (However this doesn't take up a lot of my time).

Reasons you should be builder: I am trustworthy and sensible, I am hard working and efficient when I build so I get things done fairly quickly. I like to think I am fairly good at building and I'm pretty good at most styles. I'd love to help your server by making things look a little bit more aesthetically pleasing which would make your server a much nicer place. However, I don't mind where I build as I can do most things and will easily be able to adapt to where building needs to take place.

Any extra things you want to add: I am quite interested in making hubs for servers more aesthetically pleasing than the current one.

Screenshots/Proof:

These are just some general builds that I have done on servers and in single-player.

http://i.imgur.com/ZRdV3npl.png
http://i.imgur.com/WDsohzrl.jpg

And heres a skyblock wars map I made

http://i.imgur.com/LUiSFsGl.png

I hope you like my builder application, thank you for reading it! Please PM if accepted
07/28/2014 2:07 pm
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome