Faction Server - Searching for new Staff!

Ashez's Avatar Ashez2/28/15 8:08 pm
3/8/2015 8:08 pm
firepat22's Avatar firepat22
I have been starting a "community" called Ashezox. This is a Minecraft Server!

The base plugin is "Faction" im pritty sure you know what Faction is! We will open this server when we are ready! We have an own ip! "Play.xxx.com" ofc not that one, haha. We have an website and some building's!

We have experiance with servers! I've been making servers since i was like 11 years old ^^ So nearby 4 years! I can config, build! But right now all admins i got is being in-active and boring so i need new ones!

Do you find this server okay or want to be apart of my creation? Then please just write in all the questions and i'll check your applycation!

1. What's your real name?
2. Why do you want to be apart of this "community"?
3. Have you ever been admin before?
4. When did you begin playing Minecraft?
5. What is your skype name? So i can contact you!
6. Tell me about your Server Adminstrator experiances!
7. What rank do you search for on our server?
8. How long will you be active every day?
9. Have you been Admin on a Faction server before?

Sorry if you did find some wrong words! got pritty bad english ;/
Ashez
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2015 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
firepat22
1. What's your real name?patrick
2. Why do you want to be apart of this "community"?I want to be apart of the community because i love helping servers
3. Have you ever been admin before?If head-admin counts then yes
4. When did you begin playing Minecraft?like 1 year after it was made
5. What is your skype name? So i can contact you! patrykklag
6. Tell me about your Server Adminstrator experiances! i was head-admin for most of my minecraft life
7. What rank do you search for on our server? Admin or higher
8. How long will you be active every day? 6-8 hours on weekends
9. Have you been Admin on a Faction server before? Yes i have
03/03/2015 2:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
JeremiahTV
1. What's your real name? Jeremiah
2. Why do you want to be apart of this "community"? Im looking for a server to settle down into. I stream Minecraft and would like a server to base the stream off of.
3. Have you ever been admin before? Yes, I've just recently got back into minecraft, but i'm a good listener and a quick learner
4. When did you begin playing Minecraft? Back in beta 1.8 so.. 4 years I believe.
5. What is your skype name? So i can contact you! aj.campbell5
6. Tell me about your Server Adminstrator experiances! I played on a server for 8 months where i slowly climbed the staff ladder, eventually making Head-Admin. Again this was years ago, but I really put in my soul to that server. I'm looking to do that with your server.
7. What rank do you search for on our server? Honestly, I'm willing to fill any spot you need me in, Moderator, Administrator, whatever you need, I'll do.
8. How long will you be active every day? I work two jobs and go to school but on weekdays I can bee on for about 3-5 hours and on weekends... pretty much all day. Except for some Saturdays where I drive 80 miles to visit my girlfriend.
9. Have you been Admin on a Faction server before? Yes, but again, its been a while since i've been a staff member. I'm willing to, and can, learn anything you need me too.

If you are even remotely interested in me, atleast check out my Twitch account
http://www.twitch.tv/jeremiahtvhd
Thanks for the opportunity!
03/01/2015 1:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
TehPajamazyo
1. What's your real name? Carter
2. Why do you want to be apart of this "community"? Ever since i closed my server i've been wanting to help start and be apart of something new, something i can be involved in as it goes. I want to be apart of a new community, and meet and talk to new people.
3. Have you ever been admin before? I owned a faction server and ran it myself, i had to build and config it all, i was self taught how to run and manage a faction, and a hub network that ran for along time, with 10+ players average, it was a great small community (look at my PMC profile for it.)
4. When did you begin playing Minecraft? 2012
5. What is your skype name? So i can contact you! PajamaCraft (Prefered to be PM' on here)
6. Tell me about your Server Adminstrator experiances! I ran, set up, and managed a faction/ server hub network for a year and a half, i had to hire staff too, i learned what to look for when hiring and learned alot about what a staff member really should be doing.
7. What rank do you search for on our server? Moderator, then proceeding to Admin.
8. How long will you be active every day? 3 hours on weekdays, 6 hours on weekends
9. Have you been Admin on a Faction server before? I've said previously, i owned a factions server, server hub.

- TehPajamaz
03/01/2015 2:23 am
Ashez
Everyone can apply for staff! Just anwser the questions!
02/28/2015 9:18 pm
MobEater123
Ashez:P

Can I apply for staff
02/28/2015 9:15 pm
MobEater123
Hey
03/01/2015 2:30 am
Ashez
Hi!
02/28/2015 9:13 pm
Ashez
02/28/2015 8:15 pm
Ashez
I'll check the pm! Sound's great! Write more!

Best of love from Ashez
02/28/2015 8:13 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
DumCheese27
PM you it
Because i've always wanted to be a part of a faction server and you guys look nice.
Yeah. I'm a manager on 2 beta servers.
In 2012
Pm you it
Not many because it was only beta servers.
Admin or Redstone Manager
1-2 hours
Nope
03/01/2015 2:31 am
Ashez
Yes! send me pm!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome