FACTIONS! | 1.8 | Custom Coded | Need Staff ASAP

OfficalMineKingNC's Avatar OfficalMineKingNC2/26/17 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 148 2
2/26/2017 5:58 pm
XOneManSquadX's Avatar XOneManSquadX
Hello, I am MineKingNC, the staff manager and plugin developer of AbyssPvP! We want to release a playable version of the server soon. This means we need staff for our free and premium server. The free is the same as the premium, just the premium will have a lot less hackers and managers chill their so you get to talk with high staff.

The staff format is:
IGN:
Why you want to be a staff member on our server:
How often can you play daily:
Other info you want use to know about you:

Please send this app to me on skype @ MineKingNC!
OfficalMineKingNC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2017 2:10 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Garybob
IGN: Garybob
Why you want to be a staff member on our server: I am in need of some work to do. I have a passion for managing servers and staff, as it's what I am doing in college!
How often can you play daily: Depends on the day, but several hours if needed!
Other info you want use to know about you:

Hello, my name is Sean. I am a college student who is double majoring in Computer Engineering and Human Resource Management with a minor in Database Management. If you are looking for someone who knows what they are doing, and who is qualified to work on servers- you have come to the right place.

skills
  • MySQL
  • Webserver Management
  • DNS Management
  • Communication Server Management (Teamspeak, Discord, Mumble, etc)
  • Plugin Management
  • Console Monitoring
  • Security Optimization
  • DDoS Protection
  • And many more, ask about a specific skill and I will let you know if I can do it!

About Me
Timezone: Central

I have an abundant amount of knowledge when it comes to managing servers, as well as websites. I have experience on the back-end with managing and maintaining servers of all sorts. Mainly being, MySQL servers, Game servers, communication servers, networking servers, web servers, file transfer servers, and other non-related servers. I have been working on the back-end for 3+ years with VIONOx Corporation, as well as Fallian. They are a pen-testing, security, and server managing company based out of Seattle. I am going to college currently for computer engineering and human resource management. I have the experience you need, and I have been in the gist of Minecraft and server management for a long time.

Availability
I am available all day on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I am available in the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am also able to check on things on Monday Wednesday and Friday if needed.

Contact Me
*Only serious offers only, when contacting me please be ready to tell me about the server, and what infrastructure you already have if you have any*

*When sending a request on Skype, please let me know that you are from Planet Minecraft!*

You can post below here, or PM on this forum as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this resume. Have a great day, and I am looking forward to working with a great team!
02/26/2017 5:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
XOneManSquadX
I don't think you realize he said to skype this to him did you?
Pfft... Not very professional
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome