FACTIONS NETWORK, NEED ADMIN,MODS,GRAPHICSDESIGNER BUILDERS!

Twdead_lol's Avatar Twdead_lol12/6/16 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 244 6
12/7/2016 6:49 pm
cyberryan's Avatar cyberryan
StrafeMC

Hello all PMC members, have you been wanting a staff position on a factions network? Well then this is your place too be! we are officially opening on the 10th, but we need some special staff to watch and communicate to/with the players! If you are interested please read and answer following the questions down below!

Click to reveal
3 Mods

Click to reveal
2 Admin

Click to reveal
3 Helpers

Click to reveal
1 Graphics designer

Questions for Mods,Admin,Helpers.

1. IGN & Nick?
2. Age?
3. Skype?
4. Which are you applying for?
5. How often can you get on?
6. What can you do for the server?
7. Why do you want to help the server?
8. Have you been on previous servers and had the rank before? [ need proof ]

Questions for Graphic Designer

1. Skype?
2. Age?
3. previous work?
4. will you stay with the server or leave?

( If you plan too leave do not apply! )

Thank you all for applying and have a good day/night!

IP: strafe.apexmc.co
Twdead_lol
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2016 6:49 pm
cyberryan
1. IGN & Nick? My IGN is cyberryan, and that is how I like to be called
2. Age? I am 16 years old
3. Skype? My skype name is Ryguy1956
4. Which are you applying for? Moderater and Admin
5. How often can you get on? 5 to 7 days a week
6. What can you do for the server? I will help others and make sure that their is no hackers
7. Why do you want to help the server? I like helping others, its my passion basically
8. Have you been on previous servers and had the rank before? yes I have(sorry, no proof because server was shut down due to funding)
12/07/2016 3:57 pm
LittleAngelz
IGN:
Angelz_
Which are you applying for?:
Mod, Admin, Helper.
How often do you get on?:
I get on mostly everyday. After 4:30pm GMT+.
What can you do for the server?:
I believe that I can help the community a lot and control the chat. Also I can help newcomers whenever they need help or just in general. I am also mature and I know when to joke about and when to be serious if something is serious is happening.
Why do you want to help the server?:
I would like to help the server because other servers don't just care about what happen and I find that wrong, so I would like to help to make things better than other servers. (eg. No abusive staff, swearing, etc)
Have you been on previous servers and had the rank before?:
I have not been any form of staff on any other server.

Thank you for reading.
- Chloe/Angelz_
12/07/2016 3:34 pm
EnderAdventurer
1. IGN & Nick?: My IGN is EnderAdventurer
2. Age? I am 14 years of age
3. Skype? xerodawg@gmail.com
4. Which are you applying for? I am applying for Mod but will take any rank I can have.
5. How often can you get on? About 3 times a week at the minimum but I can try to be on everyday depending on what the conditions are. I also live in the western coast of the United States so i'm in Pacific Standard Time (PCT)
6. What can you do for the server? I can help the community a lot, control the chat. help new people to the server while making sure to always be a part of this server's community, I was also admin on another server (had about 30 people on daily) and I was able to control the server
7. Why do you want to help the server? Because I believe that some servers always do one thing wrong... they have abusive staff that will never listen, on some previous servers I have been on some admins may just ban people or in some cases (factions servers mostly) just use the mod/admin rank to get items and to abuse the whole system
8. Have you been on previous servers and had the rank before? [ need proof ] I do not have any proof (the server I was previously on has been recently shut down) but I was admin on it, each day it had about 30 people on and I was able to keep it under control. From previous expediences I already know most of the commands (not all) and I won't need to be taught again.

Thank you for reading
-EnderAdventurer
12/07/2016 3:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RepresentingDesigns
IGN (In Game Name): LucBeasty1

Current Rank: Member

Any previous server bans? (Why): No

First name: Johnathan

Any previous staff experience: I have owned 3 of my own servers and other then that I was a Head-Admin on TrapCraft. The reason my servers went down was lack of donations and now that I have my own job I plan on either starting up another one or (if i get accepted) using some of my money towards this server so I can continue to be staff. EDIT>> One of the 3 servers I have owned was called BeefyFactions and it had 25 players on a weekday and about 45 on a weekend! And the other two were about 10-15 players on weekends and 5-10 on weekdays. The server I was recently Head-Admin on was a smaller server so about 5 players all around.
Why you want to be staff: I am a very mature and independent administrator and I plan on making this server big. I am also very open minded so if there is something on the server I see that is wrong I will speak up and suggest something different. I am not an abuser, I am a straight forward, down to earth, kind of guy but when the times needed I can be a pretty funny/fun guy. I do not have any anger issues or anything like that so I'm sure that everything will work out. I have Customer Support experience and I can offer very many things to the team. EDIT>> Another reason I want to be staff is because this is a very well put together server and I hope I can participate in making it better. I know I would be a valuable +1 the server because I have alot of experience and I don't plan on ruining the server in any way.

What will you do if you are given staff: If I am given staff I'm going to make this server better then it already is by keeping all rule breakers out. I plan on dedicating my time to this server and making sure no one ruins it. I might be new to the server but I know what I'm doing as I have previous leader experience. I have very well Leadership Skills as well. If I am given staff I'm going to do everything in my power to keep stuff under control. EDIT>> If I am given staff I will make sure that nothing jeopardizes this server or servers reputation while I am a staff. I will not let this server go down. If I am given staff I will definitely not abuse because I know this server has had a lot of work put in it and I don't want to ruin that. The only thing I want to do is make this server better.

Anything else you would like to tell us: I do school from 12:30 - 3:30 PM every weekday (central american time) and I have a job from 5:00-10:00 PM but other then that I have nothing to do so I will be very active on the server. My skype is representingdesigns@gmail.com (i know its an email but its the only way you can find my skype)

EDIT >> I am applying for Admin and I used my own format because it works better... you can steal the format if you want...
12/07/2016 2:17 pm
SnoopieSlay
1. IGN & Nick: SnoopieSlay
2. Age: 13
3. Skype: SnoopieSlay
4. Which are you applying for: Mod or Admin, preferably Admin.
5. How often can you get on: Anytime besides 6am-2:30pm (EST) on weekdays, and 10am-2pm (EST) on Sundays
6. What can you do for the server: Less hackers, and more fun!
7. Why do you want to help the server: I would honestly just like to be staff, and I would take that rank, or "job", very serious.
8. Have you been on previous servers and had the rank before: No
12/06/2016 5:31 pm
ThaMangoOfficial
this server took my virginity
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome