2/17/2016 12:03 am
AtmosMC's Avatar AtmosMC
We are looking for advanced and mature staff,

Apply below with

Name:
Why you want to help:
AtmosMC
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2016 12:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AtmosMC
Hey guys, could all of you add "vrevize" to submit from now on : )
02/12/2016 6:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ruinsedge1997
Name: ruinsedge1997
//Added in here//: Do you have Skype or Teamspeak and a working mic? Yes I have all three.
How you can help us: I am not saying I am better, nor am I saying I am worse, but I am highly experienced in all fields of staff. I have been all of the following:
Co-Owner// for a 3 server community
Head Admin// for a nice medium sized server
Admin// for the servers above
Moderator// Again for the servers listed above

I am a well respected individual, both in-game & in real life. I am committed to the server I am currently staff on and think of it as my home away from home, giving me even more of a reason to take position as staff seriously. I am highly active all throughout the week//NOTE: May be out unexpectedly at some points in time do to family matters.//
I am someone who respects their position and doesn't abuse his/her power for his/her own personal benefit.
I participate in server construction when asked or if given post-permission by Owner or anyone who has been given permission to grant it.
I am skilled in java coding and plugin making. I have a keen eye to the activities around me at the current moment in time.
I can't guarantee that you will gain more players, but I can guarantee you that I will try my utmost best if not more to give the server greater player recognition.
I will give devotion to the server and follow every rule and be prepared for any given task. I am a mature individual as well.
Also, I will not get drunk with power and abuse it.

Why you want to help: The reason I would like to help is because, throughout the times I have been staff on servers, I had always enjoyed and looked forward to the servers growth and happiness. I want to keep the server having an ambiance of cheerfulness and happiness. I want to see this through and want to have something to do as well do to me having a plethora of time to spare.

I hope to become a part of your community in the near future.

PS.// I am going to aim for the highest position possible as so to see that I have a greater view on server activities and situations.
02/12/2016 5:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc960824
[deleted]
02/12/2016 2:36 pm
JamesPRS
Yeah Dark is being really mean to other people and is being very inappropriate
02/12/2016 2:33 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
PortalLogic
play.atmospvp.com the IP For anyone who wants it
02/12/2016 2:32 pm
PortalLogic
If you want this server to grow and be good have "DarK_K1w1" stop swearing all the time, everyone on the server is getting pissed off because of him.
02/12/2016 1:49 pm
JamesPRS
Name: JamesPRS
How you can help us: I have previous experience in dealing with server staff ranks and I would also like to apply for a builder rank!
Why you want to help: I like minecraft and am looking for something to do that I enjoy.
Email me the IP adress at mcjamesprs@gmail.com (My Email is screened before it is sent to me for SPAM reasons)
02/12/2016 1:31 pm
PortalLogic
IGN: Hunter201208
Name: Hunter
How you can help us: I am a very skilled staff member ive been moderator 3 times admin 2 skilled builder and know a lot of commands by heart.
Why you want to help: I love to see servers grow and to have a community on the server that you can talk tp.

Please do consider this -Hunter
02/12/2016 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
KawaiiBillz
My Real Name Is Alex, My Minecraft IGN Is iCloudMX. My Age Is 14. I Could Helo the server By recording it to my youtube channel, paosting it everywhere so it will be famous, I know how to controll a server. I had one but it sadly got hacked. I can also watch out the server when better ranks are not on. If you'd like i can setup commands and ranks at your server. please leave ip
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome