Factions Server - Mintercraft

Minterr's Avatar Minterr10/4/15 6:27 am
10/4/2015 9:16 am
Minterr's Avatar Minterr
What is up guys.

Today I am going to releasy the second of my server anouncment posts here on PMC.

So what exactly is Mintercraft?
Mintercraft is a network of 2 servers. A Factions and Hub server. We will soon buy some more servers but because of out lack of players and lack of donations we are unfortunatly unavailable to buy more. We offer a friendly Factions experience with balanced kits. You will have lots of chances to change your Factions and other things on the server. We have a team of dedicated staff members throughout the world so we can help you with assistance whenever you with to play on the server, having staff in New Zealand, America and the UK shows that the server is praticly lag free. You do not normally see that people can from the otherside of the world. This will however vary depending on your internet connection. Anyone who is from North and West europe should be good as we have the servers connected in from France AND the UK.

We strive for a friendly, child safe server with a manageable amount of people but also a server of aldults who would also enjoy playing with us on the Network and can have jokes and talk together. We have TeamSpeak and Mumble servers so anyone on the server can connect with ease. We have a a website with forums so you can slo connect via that.

Overall we would like to share some vital information with you.

The Staff Skype names:
Owner – Minterr: freerunning.horse
Head Bulder – NeonWolf: ichildofjesus
Head Admin – Erika: erikabuggeh
Admin – Coco: baby_jeana
Moderator – Moose: live:yolofootball62

Server IP:

S13.minespan.com:25616. On joining use /server factions or walk over to the Factions area marked with the Holiogram then click on the join sign.

Thanks Minterr.
Minterr
Level 1 : New Miner