FACTIONS NETWORK, NEED STAFF!

Twdead_lol's Avatar Twdead_lol12/3/16 1:58 pm
1 emeralds 120 2
12/4/2016 12:11 am
AndiB23's Avatar AndiB23
StrafeMC

Hello welcome to my upcoming factions server called StrafeMC, which will basicall be a medieval factions, and we cannot do this without the help of others to come join and help out on the server! More will be explained if accepted!

Applications Open and needed!

Click to reveal
1 Developer

Click to reveal
2-4 Medieval Builders

Click to reveal
1-2 Moderators

Click to reveal
1 helper

If you are planing to be a developer or mod you must have any type of proof to show how or in which you have been an mod or developer!

Questions To Answer:

Which are you applying for?
1. IGN?
2. Nick name?
3. Skype? ( Needed )
4. Age? ( No specific age limit, must need to be very mature )
5. How often can you get on?
6. What will you do for the server? ( Depending on your rank )
7. Rules are set do you think de-promotion is good if you fail the rules? ( only 1st week )

if you do not like to give out info on this please join our server and answer from there! thank you all!

IP: Strafe.apexmc.co
Twdead_lol
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2016 12:11 am
Level 1 : New Artist
AndiB23
Hi, if you're still accepting a Helper/ Mod, here ya go:
Which are you applying for? Helper or mod
1. IGN? AndiB23

2. Nick name? Andi

3. Skype? ( Needed ) I'll tell ya in game .

4. Age? ( No specific age limit, must need to be very mature ) Nine.

5. How often can you get on? Everyday.

6. What will you do for the server? ( Depending on your rank )
I can contribute to the community by keeping the peace. This can contribute to the community because people usually fight about if someone is hacking, or if they should've won a battle, and it gets very irritating as you're currently in a PvP battle, and some person is just like, "YOU'RE HACKING! "NO YOU ARE!!!11!!!”

Another way I can contribute is by inviting more people to the community. I can ask all my friends and classmates/people I see in school to come on Mineplex, if they play Minecraft. This can contribute to the community because our community can grow, and we'll have even more staff to moderate the community, and to of course, keep the peace!

Finally; the last way I can contribute to the community is by making sure all people are not breaking the rules, and that all their questions are answered (if I'm Trainee, in /a, or normal chat if I'm denied). This can help contribute to the community because nobody will have a bad stay at Mineplex, when all the rule-breakers are gone!

7. Rules are set, do you think de-promotion is good if you fail the rules? ( only 1st week ) Yes.
12/03/2016 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Twdead_lol
bump!

Need a developer, and Builders!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome